Sat. Pucks Flying!

• Thread starter Thread starter Magica10
  • Start date Start date
M

Magica10

Well atleast SJ salvaged my juice night, and my blue shirts are a bunch of punks!! lol

1 - 1 NHL posted Record

SO, ROAD DOG MAYBE? no not me!! lol

Please, now listen, Montreal really just arent good enough to lay the -140 juice, and its a perfect Dog Scenario since Oh I DONT KNOW MAYBE CAROLINA MAKES THE HOME TOWN FANS GO HOME EARLY EVERYTIME THEY BREEZE THRU!?!?!?!

Show me the Dog, bark with me baby!!!

Carolina +125 ML ( 2.25 )

Ok so what happens now with LA, they are obviously wondering if sitting Aubin might not be such a bad thing, so ill wait to see what Tending matchup we get tomorrow but im lookin @ the over first blush and keep in mind the Yotes have made LA look foolish so far this year (3 - 0) outscoring them 9 - 2 in the 3 meetings

well can the Pengs finish this road trip 4 - 0 and go 5 - 0 overall with a big win in Vancouver? well tell me this? which team is hotter right now? PUSH!!
How are they both doing it? DEFENSE!!! :hang: As in Stifling Defense lol

Two issues :

No Fluery! hes most likely sittin this one out, and Sabourin? well lets see? Sabourin ? Luongo ? Sanford ?
If either Luongo Or Sanford Starts, i EASILY give them the edge, much less Berto, who i just think is still one of those minders who makes a difference and has the capability to completely shut you down (4 SHO to prove it) and to answer question #1 i asked? NOPE Pittsburgh CANT go 4 - 0 on this road trip, and hey, I LOVE DOGS!! no one you know loves The Dog like i do, as my MO has followed me for years, Thinkdog baby! never a bad thing!! buttoday the dog done died! and yo momma cant quit cryin and ok lets not turn this into an Eagles tune!! lol

Nucks ML -150 ( 1.67 ) Not the Friendliest of juices but Pitt wont lay down or else id go for he Puck line -1.5 and try to get paid, but its a one goal win 2 - 1 for the Home Nuckers to win their 6th str over the Pengs!

WELL who am i to snap a streak? dont you fucking hate when you have a stat that makes you cream your pants, then you post it and it all blows up and you look like a shmuck?
OK ILL BITE!! 8 - 0 huh?

Until Minny Finds a way to win in Ohio, IM ON COLUMBUS, much less the Faults all over the place with the Wild right now, Wild is the word for sure, backstrom is an exception, guys a stud, but On the road right now and i do believe that Minny hasnt won in Columbus yet and are 0 - 8 from what i know so for me its ~ OTB!!! (On the Board) youll see that once in a while ,my OTB, and SOLD! comments will appear often! lol

Jackets ML -137 (1.73)

Well i wish you good fortune on the ice Saturday, may the puck drop our way!!! and ill get back with you on the LA game or any other additions i may want to get out here, Later on!

Last edited by a moderator:
EJ, hey it looks like I made it in, and I can post from my phone when needed. This is a good looking site with what looks like alot of great people. I look foward to contributing when I have something.

GL Tonight

nice man

EJ, hey it looks like I made it in, and I can post from my phone when needed. This is a good looking site with what looks like alot of great people. I look foward to contributing when I have something.

GL Tonight

sweet Mikey, good stuff, somethin tells me thinkdog will make an impression here, glad ya made it man, lets show the good people that theres money to be had !!
and i see youve been a member here for a while too, so i hope we utilize this place, and feed the friends what they need!!
Greenbacks!

No, just joined today, been posting some service plays in that section, that is why I have so many posts.

Will post my NHL later

thanks boys

hey thanks for the trust and the GL's Gents, i hope that puck bounces and slides our way today, plenty of luck OTB!! (thats "On The Board" if you saw me say it, i told you id say it again lol)

hope the luck holds out, done very well so far today in the early games, with plenty left to go, so again thanks and Good fortune to all who play today!

Already on Carolina. Montreal has been on a major slide, a run of form arrested only by catching the Bruins in a horrible spot - and Price is starting his 3rd straight game for the 1st time, yet to record 2 straight wins. With Detroit tomorrow night (& Grahame likely starting), the Canes stare down losing 3 straight if they dont win tonight, so I can't see any lack of effort being put forward.

BOL Magica

and to you BC...

thanks for stoppin in and the BOL you sent started us off well, 2 - 0 Early!!

lets hope they finish it strong!!

Back