CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 32-20 +23.11 units
Totals: 1-1 +/- 0 units
Teasers: 6-4 +21.20 units
Parlays: 0-0

2nd Half: 0-1 -1.63 units
Props: 1-0 +1.00 units

Good week this week so far w/ this shit conference games....hope it continues this weekend....pretty big card for me today....won't be around as much as normal, so prolly won't be much as far as added plays or haltime wagers...maybe one before 5pm, but none after that....writeups extremely short as I was too damn lazy to do them so far...

Sides:

Maryland +14 (-102)....1 unit....1.02/1.00...W.we get an overinflated line in a letdown spot for GT...one thing that's always been the case w/ the Jackets is they play the underdog/spoiler role much better than they play the fave/frontrunner role...Hollenbach can play and they have plenty of talent to pull the SU upset if GT doesn't bring it...

OSU -3 (-116)....2 units...2.32/2.00....L :moose: missed any semblance of value on this w/ the ridiculous vig....tailing some Big 12 guys who know this conference better than I do and are all over this play...I've read the OSU papers and they sure sound ready to roll...seen KSU twice and they really struggle to score, even at home...the QB switch should help them down the road....but not quite yet....

LSU ML +110.......2 units.....2.00/2.20....L this line is all over the map...I grabbed the small ML value...not sure if I coulda got a 3 down the line or not...I've seen both of these teams play and came out most impressed w/ LSU...this team has more talent than most if any in the country on both sides of the ball....only two places in this matchup I see a Gator edge: intangibles and coaching...Meyer is superior to Miles in every way and he hasn't lost a home game w/ Florida...but LSU should own the line of scrimmage in this one....w/ injury concerns at TB for FLorida w/ Wynn, I see no way that UF gets a running game going ...that'll make it real tough for Leak who doesn't handle pressure well and LSU brings plenty of that...I think Jemarcus Russell will make enough plays in the passing game to a talented lot of receivers to make it happen...LSU loses this game and titles hopes go down w/ it, so really desperate bunch to boot...

MSU +15 (-104)...1 unit...1.04/1.00...L should have my head examined for betting on a John L Smith squad really...but only a 1 unit play nonetheless...this game is a battle every year and some people consider the rivalry close the tOSU/UM rivalry....no Javon Ringer is a blow...but I really think Smtih needs an upset here in Ann Arbor or next week vs the Bucks to keep his job.....Steve Mariucchi waiting in the wings and the fans want him bad to team up w/ best bud Izzo....for as bad as MSU has been, the have two 3 point losses....the have Drew Stanton as well, who when he's right (see ND, not Illy), can make defenses look silly...and he's a competitor...also, remember this...I know they were different UM defenses, but they've really struggled w/ mobile QB's the last few years....Stanton has had numerous success against them, add in Troy Smith's dominance, and Michael Robinson's success in a loss last year...

T Tech -6 (+108).....2 units...2.00/2.16.....L well, I'm being told I missed TT opening as a dog on Sat night!! Pinny pulled one over on us this week and opened their lines much earlier than normal...I don't get into the college footsies till Sun during late NFL action and that cost me dearly here...first number I see is TT -3.5....want to wait the hook out and I'm rewarded w/ a 4.5....so Fuck Pinny...lol...I'm selling up to +108 a vig and laying under a TD...the diff between the 5 number and 6 number is so small it's worth the risk....Mizzou opened as faves in Lubbock?? Who the fuck are they to lay chalk to TT on the road...Pinkel has beaten nobody on the road in a big spot at Mizzou and TT has won 13 of 14 at home the lone loss being to Texas....night/day difference in the Red Raider clubs that show up as to where they play...Leach loves opening it up for the home folk and they just play better there....give me some of that...that 2nd ranked statistically D of Mizzou will take a hit today...listen, 5-0 is nice, but there's only one difference between this Mizzou team and the last three years, they're beating who they're supposed to....Daniel is beating the Ohio's and Colorado's of the world, where Brad Smith lost to New Mexico at home in 05 and @ Troy in 04....they've played nobody this year and wake up call in Lubbock, IMO...

UGA ML +118.....1 unit....1.00/1.18.....L UT shouldn't be laying chalk vs a top 10 team in the nation yet, IMO...yes Ainge looks better...UGA's offense has really struggled thus far, but I love Richt in these big spots, esp at home...much prefer him Fulmer....they get the Sr. QB back tonight, which I really thinks gives them a better chance to win games right now...UT WILL NOT be able to run the ball, and normally the team that runs it best, wins these games....UT had 11 yds rushing in the home loss to the Gators....w/ Harrell's injury up front, UGA should make much more hay in the running game....also, big special team advantage, IMO, to the Bulldogs..

Cal -5 (-108).....1 1/2 units....1.62/1.50.....W I'd like to lay a little more here as I think Cal rolls their ass, but I'm restraining...Oregon is a team I haven't been on the right side yet....I think they're up against it today...94th rushing defense in the country for the Ducks...that's all I need to know....Lynch should go off today and Cal's offense is just steamrolling in both facets right now....this is a very good football team and better than Oregon IMO....but this bet is aided , no doubt, by the the decimated Duck defense...four defensive starters out for the Ducks today...awful tall task to beat a Tedford coached team w/ this much talent on the road in that scenario .....

S Fla -6 (-105)....1 1/2 units....1.57/1.50...W Rexy, Rexy, Rexy, can't u see, sometimes your threads just hypnotize me....Tailing on this ticket...but I liked what I saw vs RU....and watched all of Navy/Uconn and they didn't look good...me's likes revenge spots...

OU ML +144....1 unit...1.00/1.44.....L Stoops + Bye Week + Freshman + AD + No Selvin = Small play on the Oakies..

Teasers:

5 Team, 6 Point Teaser...1 unit....1.00/4.50 L

Pitt -0.5 W
USC -13
UC PK
S Car +1
Hawaii -6.5

3 Team, 10 Point Teaser...2 units...2.10/2.00 L

Iowa -1 W
LSU +11
UGA +12.5

GL today Gents...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Jump - like the card although I will most likely be on Tenn. in that one.

GL bro!

:cheers:

Well, second losing and first since week two....glad I had a real nice early week to help a bit....the Moose in Manhattan hurt but pretty far off on the rest...UGA looked good early and then a trainwreck....would really like to have seen LSU get that TD at the goalline early in the second...up 14-7, I think it may have a been a different game....also two pick sixes for Mizzou really blew..

3-6 Sides -5.36

0-2 Teasers -3.0 units

Didn't expect it fron this card, but it happens....Better luck to us next week and congrats to those that had a big week.

Back