SAT MLB MR Big's PLAY

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

LAST NITE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL...6-2 (3 W LARGE PLAY - 1 L). Made some changes after the line start to jump like firecracker. Luckily, everything worked out near perfection. Anyways, on to Sat....

Just looked at the line couple of game stood out....I'll start with the early game.

SD -135 ....LARGE.....

Cle/Toronto UNDER 9 -105.....Medium.....Looks too good. Just like the CUBS -125 yesterday....I smell it but like an idiot tat I am, I couldn't resisted. Leaning toward INDIANS...most like the public will be all over the Toronto @home. NO PLAY cancel this play....VERY FISHY.

NYY/LAA UNDER 9 -105 ....Medium...

NYY 1st HALF.........LARGE.......

MIN OVER 9 -110 AGAIN?? ......small....by sun up this line will change.

gl , I sure can use some more today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding:

Under Lad/Flr 7.5 -105....LARGE...LARGE...Lock this in early....before they figured it out.

As always, all inputs are welcome...please let me know if i'm making the right choices.

UPDATE: LAD/FLR is @ 8 under -20.....SLAM DUNK THIS PLAY...NO WORRY ON THE JUICE

Last edited by a moderator:
So loud & clear Phoso1: You have 3 LARGE plays. (1) SD; (2) NYY 1st 5 inn; (3) Flor-LA und 7.5. (get this one in now!)

Is this correct my man? :shake:

Yes, it is correct Rug Rat...

DELETING THE CLE/TORONTO UNDER ..NO PLAY FOR ME...FISHY

NYY UNDER 9 is now ....LARGE.....

4 LARGE PLAY TODAY AND 1 small ...no medium play

Wind blowing out @22mph to RCenter in Toronto. If they close the roof I love the U9.
If they don't it doesn't have a chance.

DAMN, GOOD BASIC INSTINCT ....UNDER CLE/TOR 9 DOES'nT look good 6-0 top 2nd......SAVE MY MONEY FOR A BETTER PLAY. Got a small one on CLE....

I guess they did CLOSE THE ROOF ...:smiley_acbe:

Gotcha Phoso. I've hit both the SD and the Flor-LA under total plays as well. Bol with all of your plays today. :cheers:

LEANING:

WASHINGTON +130 .....I hate playing sucky team like NATS...But there's alot of value here....

UNDER NATS/Brews 9 -115 ....by game time it will be 9 -120, I think.

CUBS -140 .....PItts is hot lately, probably a small on this one...Going with the public.

STL EVEN...Looking at the over 8.5 as well...

DET -155

UNDER DET/BOS 10 -120....SHOULD BE A SOLID PLAY

Adding:
Under Lad/Flr 7.5 -105....LARGE...LARGE...Lock this in early....before they figured it out.

Phoso just curious about your comment at the top pertaining to your LARGE play on the under 7.5. You made mention early this morning when you posted this play to "lock it in....before they figured it out." The fact is however that the total has actually risen to 8 now, which basically defeated the purpose of locking it in early as you had proposed. Wouldn't you agree? :shake:

Adding:

Phoso just curious about your comment at the top pertaining to your LARGE play on the under 7.5. You made mention early this morning when you posted this play to "lock it in....before they figured it out." The fact is however that the total has actually risen to 8 now, which basically defeated the purpose of locking it in early as you had proposed. Wouldn't you agree? :shake:

Low Juice RUg.....7.5 -105...Rather than 8 -120.. Either way ,UNDER will come in....which every way you want to look at it. Public is driving this play to the over........that's y the line adjusted...If the line is at 8 -105....then i will be scare....so far i see it pointing UNDER.

Back