Sat CFB-- top unit +2

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD>INTERNET / -1</TD><TD align=left>Ticket #: 1200537
Sep 20 12:00 PM
</TD><TD>
CFB
</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[333] IOWA +1½-110
</TD><TD>
1090 / 990
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>WIN
WIN

</TD><TD>09/20/2008 11:37 AM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Waited and got lucky.. Thanks bro

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD>INTERNET / -1</TD><TD align=left>Ticket #: 1200537
Sep 20 12:00 PM

</TD><TD>
CFB

</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[333] IOWA +1½-110

</TD><TD>
1090 / 990

</TD><TD>

</TD><TD>WIN
WIN

</TD><TD>09/20/2008 11:37 AM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Waited and got lucky.. Thanks bro

Glad you got it:cheers:.. I netted out down 2 units plus the juice so ended up being just a normal loss.

always root for buckeyes but was on Troy too, nice pick. was also on ECU so I'm even today.
got TEN +7.5 and MIA -3.
loving kent st tonight, might raise the ante there.

also liking wake to upset fsu tonight but fsu prob looking for major revenge, what do you think about that one teedub?

ps-gluck today

Tough one with the Pitt game, it was a good game though, glad you didnt lose all 8 units. Everyone was really into it at the game. I like how we took a few risks finally in a game, and Stull looks improved from the first 2 games. Mccoy's fumble problems, are a big problem still. I am in love with Stephen-Howling. That guy Greene is deffinatly a star in the making, but the D-line played spectacular IMO (5 or 6 sacks). GL the rest of the day

Tough one with the Pitt game, it was a good game though, glad you didnt lose all 8 units. Everyone was really into it at the game. I like how we took a few risks finally in a game, and Stull looks improved from the first 2 games. Mccoy's fumble problems, are a big problem still. I am in love with Stephen-Howling. That guy Greene is deffinatly a star in the making, but the D-line played spectacular IMO (5 or 6 sacks). GL the rest of the day

Mustache wins:shake:

Break even day minus the juice.. Recordkeeping-wise it won't look that good cause I am going to use Iowa -1 for the big bet even though I had +1 for half of it.. On to Sunday-- my favorite day.

Back