Sat 8/4 MLB Discussion / Jose Bautista HOF Thread

Fairly strong SSW wind, HOT Wrigley

CB Bucknor likes his large home faves but he is incompetent and prone to idiotic self centered, ridiculous actions

All 3 are household names for all the wrong reasons. You should never remember an umpires name. They shouldn't even be a blip on your radar.

Don’t feel like seeing if extra day or it being a day gm changes anything in Washington so just sticking w that over I liked last night.

Over in milw

Cards and dodgers feel like my card.

random musing

Paxton vs Estrada who has been awful, Jays also have difficulty in hitting lefties so M's likely cash if you can live with too much juice.

Snell hasn't pitched in a couple weeks, didn't pitch in rehab and there may be a little rust, rondon has pitched well at times and gave them a chance to cash, but ray are kings at home, 15-8 vs lefty while sox 5-13 vs lefty plus 6-12 sat

Zimmerman has come back to his oldself, E.Jackson has pitched well, the Tigs offense L14 days is ranked dead last...and L7 days the Tigers defense is last, plus they 9-18 away since 6/1

hendricks worse money starter going today at 9-13 -12u but maybe in good spot..huge chalk

I really wish Edwin would pitch against a capable offense one these days so I can play over or fade his ass.

Some issue regarding Snell on 6. Average bet over 8.5 in Philadelphia. Mild interest in Miami

Risky first 5 under in Milwaukee. Ump favors over but the splits and situation point square at under

Risky first 5 under in Milwaukee. Ump favors over but the splits and situation point square at under

I kinda expect rox pen to be beat up all series so I just need few more runs than I got off starters yesterday. Could be mistake but i played over again. As my poor results continue I seem to be getting more stubborn. Bout to shut it down before i bleed more my 1st half profits than I’m comforitable with, maybe just start w fantasy Fb prep and try to do some work to be ready for ncaa foots. Just bet cards games while i still feel im reading them well of course, lol.

This is about to be a brutal beat for me on Pads/Cubs over 10. Bases loaded, 0 out and get nada. Amazing.

This is about to be a brutal beat for me on Pads/Cubs over 10. Bases loaded, 0 out and get nada. Amazing.

Seems be theme for overs thus far today. Still can’t figure out how nats gm couldn’t go over w cincy scoring 7 and both squandering chances late.

Jose Martinez has such a unique body and swing/skill type. I know you cardinals guys know, but wow, I think he's awesome, he just got robbed in top of first with another liner

Doing fine but lost with Pitt. I played Nova because on 6+ he was 2.60 on 17 innings. He got splashed and the score was 4-4. They put some new guy in who really buried them. They have a fine pen and just killed themselves

Back