Sat 1-12 Divisonal Round

:cheers:

Now let's get GB to pull their heads out....

Thanks to the wintery mix GB has two turnovers and I probably lost 2 plays already (TT and 1st H GB)...and have 2 teasers in doubt (+2.5).....the only concern I have is the damn weather....Grant seems lost...

Sea just got flat lucky twice....wish I could in play it ingame....really want to unload on GB 2nd H just the damn weather scares me ....hopefully Branch is done for the afternoon....

Honestly no concern...I 'll stick to they are what we thought they were campaign .... GB needs a momentum shift...thats all..

We back !! Tell these dipshit announcers to STFU! How can people be so stupid ...SEA this and GB that..it was 2 balls that sliped out...shit happens and prolly gonna happen again just hopefuly to SEA twice.......GB ran 2 plays before the fumble and SEA didnt stop them and now just marched down the field on there own unlike SEA who needed help..

Lets go D...I am gonna STFU myself!

We back !! Tell these dipshit announcers to STFU! How can people be so stupid ...SEA this and GB that..it was 2 balls that sliped out...shit happens and prolly gonna happen again just hopefuly to SEA twice.......GB ran 2 plays before the fumble and SEA didnt stop them and now just marched down the field on there own unlike SEA who needed help..

Lets go D...I am gonna STFU myself!

LOL. On the Pack, as well SN. Long way to go. Glad they got right back in it. GL. :cheers:

What up JRose . By any chance does your ID have anything do with Jalen Rose and the Fab5 ? Just curious. I meet Jalen down in Aruba he was real cool actually.

It just makes the game unbearable for me to listen to stupidity. Really were those fumbles anything other then flukes? Grant got and he was slipping and the ball came out , next time samething pretty much got hit hard right on the ball and it slide it out. Are they watching the snow fall to the ground? Did they notice it was sort of wet snow( if that makes any sense).

Oh and now it happened to Seattle..... but they not saying SEA is overwhelmed blah,blah ,blah...

BOL today...now were up 20(1)-14

Sportsnut... I think one of the big reasons for the books having 9 is to deter teaser plays on GB....helluva game so far....should say 6 pt teasers
gl

Sportsnut... I think one of the big reasons for the books having 9 is to deter teaser plays on GB....helluva game so far....should say 6 pt teasers
gl

I would agree except the flow was much heavier on the SEA side and at 9 they cross + 14 for Seattle. I am just guessing ...could be though...

crazy game for sure and again how does 30% chance of snow turn into this storm? I understand its GB but they are slightily off...damn weather people...

Sloppy GB defense....this drive:cheers:

Nut,

What about the pats? first half -7.5 you biting?

Thought about it and think I may pass. I dont think its a bad play its just that Jax has a better chance staying close in the 1st H then 2nd H due to there lack of passing game. I am on the fence leaning towards passing though.....

Sorry if that dosent help.....I'll let you know...:cheers:

SportsNut - Just wanted to say great call bro. You nailed the Hawks/Packers game, to perfection. You're an asset to this site...keep up the good work.

:shake:

Although I think NE might paste this Jags team tonight, I'm going to try to take a shot at the middle.

Jags +14
NE -11.5

Although I think NE might paste this Jags team tonight, I'm going to try to take a shot at the middle.

Jags +14
NE -11.5

You gotta go with what your comfortable with...Just remember my mantra " They are what we thought they were " Hope NE takes it by 14 since I think I am going to get -13......:cheers:

14 works for me.

Actually I think NE wins it by more than that, honestly, I think they pull away in the second half. But I would be extremely happy with a 13 or 14 point win.

SportsNut - Just wanted to say great call bro. You nailed the Hawks/Packers game, to perfection. You're an asset to this site...keep up the good work.

:shake:

Thanks Aztec. Cant say its doesnt feel good when you make a great read. I was off on the total but I had no idea the weather would be like that. Thanks for the compliment though...:cheers:

Oh, and by the way, what I thought the Jags were was a team that could run and stop the run.

Which, theoretically should be able to keep it close with NE.

But I also thought they were a team that was going to get eaten up by the pass, so we'll see how it all falls out.

Good luck tonight, SN.

Second game

8PM:

NE -13 -120

NE 1st H -7 -125

Under 18.5 +105 Jags TT

Over 31.5 -120 Pats TT

Prop : Maroney +500 1st TD of game { shits and giggles}

Earlier :

GB -7 -120 {W}

GB +2..5 / Under 54.5 / Indy PK teased {L}
GB +2.5 / Indy PK / Pistons -3 teased {Pending}

Under SEA 17.5 Even TT {L}

GB -4.5 1st Half {W}

Oh, and by the way, what I thought the Jags were was a team that could run and stop the run.

Which, theoretically should be able to keep it close with NE.

But I also thought they were a team that was going to get eaten up by the pass, so we'll see how it all falls out.

Good luck tonight, SN.

Thanks JP. Yeah , I agree with Jags. I think the problem is NE really isnt concerned with running the ball. They will try to when the defense gives it to them I think..I dont see them worrying about establishing a run game...:cheers:

I dont see them worrying about establishing a run game...

We're totally on the same page, I don't expect to see much running from NE until the 4th quarter.

Whats worse :

Simms saying that it was a safe call on 4th and 1 to lob it 30 yards to TE or the genius not throwing the challenge flag? Though he looked to just get rid it off it.....

Jags have a upset shot now as NE is playing terrible( explain there defensive plan ) ...huge momentum that personal foul...would have been 21-14 NE at half....

Not sure I am playing the 2nd H the MOOSE is loving me in hoops and even here thought I would at least push NE 1st H...

Punt return please NE?

Gonna pass as everything that could go wrong seems to be doing so for me.

I dont see anything special out of Jax but they have momentum despite NE getting the ball. Two fluke plays on the opening TD drive and I just dont understand why they are playing so off the Jax recievers. Real killer with the chop block and then missed FG. Its tied but I am not impressed with the Jags but momentum is a MFer. Garrard two great throws for TDs......

The Pats picked tonight to be human I guess . No major gaffes but there has bee a few minor plays that really should make this at least a 3 TD game. Welker how could you drop that ...I was hoping they went for it....

There alone we had Hariison drop an INT in the end zone costing 3 points and NE would have scored 7 there....so thats at least 7 points more ...the whole penalty then missed FG...cost pointsat least 3 maybe 7 , Garrard completing a TD from his knees (it was legit) in the 1st cost us 4points.....

What can you do see what happens....its been that type of nite for me.....

Just one bad beat after the other tonight.

Had the game correctly pegged except just some weird shit happened...I am just disgusted to lose by 3 pts looking at that game...disgusted...

Had some bad beats today but thise feels the worst...Every little bad break against NE backers occurred...

Big line alot of things had to go right and they didnt...No defensive stops...

The good news I think you can take from this, SN, is if you like both favorites tomorrow. Generally, well, almost never, do all the favorites cover on this weekend.

So right now the best it can do is 3-1.

Of course, something tells me you're going to like the Giants tomorrow.

Yeah that was a tough one to watch as a NE backer, and sick to my stomach they still won but didnt cover:( And you are right about no defensive stops, that killed our side of the bet. Nothing went right for NE backers, if Stallworth doesnt get caught up from behind he goes for 6. Eh well thats the breaks tho, we cant get too down after a close ATS loss.

And on the Jaxx side, Garrard played very well. His throws were on point all night. He had very impressive accuracy.

There was NO good news tonight. Everything I touched fucked me and lost. Probably to the tune of 30 units...Another good start pissed away and what might have been the last of my limited roll...

1st H NE foiled with the 15 yd penalty on 2nd down had -7. Team Totals fucked when NE misses the FG before half and Welker dropped the 3rd and 1 settling for 3 . Jax team total fucked when Harrison drops the pick in the end zone.. Also this contributes to losing NE as well . had a teaser busted cause my book is terrible and doesnt offer ML on games above 10 points so Pistons -3 pushes and loses instead of the ML parlay I wanted. SoIll winning all game goes to OT and loses by 2 laying 1.5. The Jazz and Under lose in the final minute....on and on and on....loved the bucks all day they almost blew it and forgot to take the over with it , STLouis in CBB loses in OT as a dog...just disgusting display.....and the 3 plays I liked the most all day were Kentucky , GB and NE...just so aggravted at this point....its partially my fault cause I cant stick to my guns....I gotta figure out my "style" with limited options. Just cant make alot of plays and have to focus...easier said then done...

There is alot I like about NYG tmrw but ultimately they probably will fall and dont see me backing them. Its just to much situationally they havent been able to beat Dallas yet and last road loss was the opener in Dallas. They probably will be w/o 2 members of the secondary and there LB core is banged up. They dont pressure Romo and w/o pressure there defense is not very good. TB like all the teams who lost in the playoffs were frauds..

EDizz...All the credit in the world to Garrard he made some excellent throws and the rest of the time I dont know what NE was thinking with a soft zone , prevent type look. They made it clear they werent trying to run the ball when on 4th and 1 they lobbed it downfield. So when did they adjust? Oh they didnt!

They easily left what would have been 14 points off the board and the FG before half was horrific!! The Welker drop with no one near him just trying to do move w/o the ball. Harrison dropping the INT in the end zone. Garrard being dragged down tossing an 8 yd TD on 3rd down.....Stallworth not just running straight ahead....

They had 6 possesions and all 6 they made Jax red zone. Even allowing 20 poinst they should have covered. Literally Jag had NO STOPS all night! Another great defense just like Seattles..till they play a real NFL team.

:prayer

Another great defense just like Seattles..till they play a real NFL team.

Why when I read this do I think about San Diego and the Giants?

I gotta figure out my "style" with limited options. Just cant make alot of plays and have to focus...easier said then done...

Don't beat yourself up, SN.

I actually know what you're going through well. I had a horrible run about three weeks into the NFL season. Just killed myself. The week I finally bite the bullet and actually cut back on my unit size, I have a great day. So I feel like even when I win I can't win.

Then on the days you lose you leave winners on the table, on the days you win you include enough losers to p*ss you off.

I know it's not the advice you want to hear, but it's the best I can give. Relax. Don't press too hard. In fact, don't press at all.

Get some air, take a step back from the table, you don't have to miss a roll, just try to see the forest for a second before focusing back on the trees.

sorry to hear/see u had the same bad beat w/ NE, sportnut. agree though...think we had it pegged jsut right.

be careful w/ sd tomorrow, guys.

Back