Sanchez

I think it would be awful naive of him to believe that it matters if the QB is Sanchez, Mustain, Corp, Barkley, McKnight in the Wildcat, or Taylor Mays...or the resident 8th grader from Oaks Christian....

Washington has zero shot against SC until he gets a couple of recruting classes under his belt...this was strictly a monetary move...just like the DC's was....600k better than 220k..

As a lions fan I would rather take a chance on Sanchez than stafford (I actually would rather avoid a QB this year but they wont do it) Like has been said Stafford hasn't really impressed me at all and Sanchez's speed should help as he'll be running around in the backfield a lot avoiding the many Dlineman breaking through the line.

Stafford is faster than Sanchez, if that's the concern. Also considerably less injury-prone, at least from what we've seen in their brief college careers.

He also played on a team that had a great defense and good skill position players..

Show me a Ronnie Brown or a Cadillac Williams on Kansas St and then we can actual compare their college productivity in wins and losses...

I'm talking about skill set, not college W's L's.

sanchez is a bust waiting tohappen---

he played in 16 games vs college defenses, he is not ready for NFL--

this is a story of a young man who knows he is not that good, and is saying fuck if they are going to draft me and pay me millions now may as well take it now, before I screw up next year or there is a deep qb crop next year in the draft-

he is very smart, if he can make millions why wait?

This is a case of a kid who is smart becaue he chose the MONEY over winning a national title next year, he probably realized he was losing some defensive guys and screwed over Carrol and said fuck it PETE< the money is there and I am gone to the NFL-

He also played on a team that had a great defense and good skill position players..

Show me a Ronnie Brown or a Cadillac Williams on Kansas St and then we can actual compare their college productivity in wins and losses...

I'm talking about skill set, not college W's L's.

As someone mentioned above though, Jump, Freeman made a ton of mistakes that had nothing to do with his OL, RBs, and WRs through his years there. The kid has it physically, there's no doubt, but I watched him play a couple horrendous games that he could blame no one but himself for during his career at K State.

We shall see, I think in terms of measurables (arm strength, size, etc) he is the most ready of anyone including Bradford. We shall see if he can put it together mentally after suffering through an awful coach and a bunch of shitty teams.

It has been 2 days now and I still have no clue what the fuck Pete Carroll was thinking with that. Just really no excuse at all.

carroll.jpg

yeah Pete did a poor job ahndlind this situation. that being said it probably doesnt affect his recruiting one bit

Back