Sam BadFraud

Week 6! That's odd, a 3 and out on 3rd and 3 for this schmuck of a QB. Get him some crayons and a coloring book and put a pacifier in his mouth.

Let me be the first to say, Bradford played his best game as a Pro. He got the protection. He used all his weapons because Shottie mixed up his play calling but most of all, the Rams found their Bell Cow. Zac Stacy has established himself as their RB. This guy lead the SEC in rushing at Vandy.

As of right now only manning and brees have more td passes than Badfraud. And only manning and Luck have fewer Ints. Hmm?

all 3 of Badfraud's int's were tipped, Matt Shaughnessy of AZ to Dan Williams, DRich to Umenyiora, Tramaine Brock to D. Whitner.

I hear ya Tee but when you watch him as much as I do, he's not in the same stratosphere as Manning, Brady or Luck. Bradford's tip INTS were his fault. He threw 1 into the Dline on his own goal line. Another came on a poorly thrown dump off to Richardson that was a bullet. I can't recall the 3rd pick 6.
Take a look at how these guys win. Manning lost his starting Center and Pro Bowl LT and he's gotten even better. Brady has very little to work with this year and he's 5-1. Andrew Luck takes a 1-15 team to the playoffs and is winning again this season. Bradford in his 4th season doesn't have a winning record yet. He has no excuses this year regarding a new OC and no weapons and no Oline protection. He has it all. Yesterday he barely threw for over 100 yards. His defense and special teams scored a TD. Bradford has few INTs because he doesn't throw the ball down field. So far this season he's led his team to a 3-3 record by beating Arizona, Jacksonville and a fast falling Texans team. Far from the elite teams.
It was his best game as a pro because he was able to fake a dive play twice and roll out to dump very short TD passes. I have 2 major issues with Bradford. He has little pocket presence to slide and by time, and he can't read defense pre snap.

Did he turn the corner? He'll have to win games and get in the playoffs before I start comparing stats with others. SJ39 falls in this same category. Great stat compiler with not a playoff appearance to show for it.

An impressive 3pts put up by this 2010 #1 overall pick. We're young though. We're on our 3rd OC in 4 years (while we watch Luck put up W's. Oh but wait, we brought in a Pro bowl LT but it's his 1st year in this offense. But hold on, we have no weapons now that we brought in Tavon Austin and Jared Cook. We've drafted 4 WRs in the top 4 rounds the last 3 years and you can't seem to find them.
Somebody please trade for him!? We'll give you 1 of our 1st round picks next year too for nothing in return.

Interesting developments for the Rams. They've been regressing nicely with some poor coaching. They decided to stop playing "Vanilla" and have resorted to wrestling. Howie's son got ejected for throwing a punch. Harvey Dahl decided he was going after someone after the whistle after each play. C. Long trips a Dlineman which negated a long TD pass.
They've lost their #1 overall 2010 draft choice to a knee injury. I have a feeling Sum BadFraud will be out for the year with a torn ACL. Fisher didn't want to announce the extent of the injury until they got to St Louis for a reevaluation. Now that's good coaching. We have Kellen Clemons as our QB with no other QB in the organization. I'm guessing Austin Davis gets resigned. Somebody asked for Tebow. I say bring in Tebow just for leadership alone. This team has become a total disaster. Now Seattle is next Monday night.
***THIS IS A TEAM TO FADE***

25yu25yu380.gif

wish the receivers had made some key catches. and the TD called back in the 1H was pretty big. rams had a lot of offense but they were fighting uphill from the 2nd play. I want to know how many personal fouls were called, don't know where to find that online

Gyne, you're right. What's happened is other guys who are better leaders are having their say now. Bradford might be better off coming back to this offense allowing others to lead. All he has to do is what Dilfer and Brad Johnson did. He's a dead beat when it came to being a leader.

Big difference in what Clemons is doing in the pocket. Let's see, Clemons buys time in the pocket with his footwork and pocket awareness which Bradford is stationary and no pocket awareness. Clemons slings the ball towards the chains to gain 1st downs. Bradford prefers to dump it off. Clemons reaches the end zone on his passes inside the red zone. Bradford prefers to dump off. Clemons knows this offense better than Bradford. Sad to see it pan out this way but very happy to finally see the reason why we haven't been able to score. Bradford has been holding this offense captive for 4 seasons.

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump on this thread but I might try to keep this alive until Bradfraud is either gone or finally gets us to a playoff game.
It cracks me up when I hear Fisher say Badfraud was on the pace to having a pretty good year. We were 3-4 when Fraud went down in his 4th season. He's yet to have a winning season, a playoff appearance and he hasn't stayed healthy Ok Fish, I'm willing to go 1 more year with this tart and that's it. I'm hoping we draft a David Fales to groom for a year and keep Clemons to backup this year. The Rams have to draft a QB in the mid rounds. It's the perfect time to do it because of health, contract and the time for a new QB to come in and be groomed.

Once again, Badfraud is injured. At what point do we concede that we have a lemon? From the days at Okie U to this very day, he's been injured all too often.

Im one Rams fan who feels we're just as good with Shaun Hill. I'm glad Hill will have this game and next week to get in sync with the offense. We're better of offensively. Watch and see.

Wise I always respect a true fan like you. We gamble yes, and sometimes we bet against our side and make mounds....but still love and rally for that squad. And sometimes.....ah fuck it you know.

i just love the passion and the posts, cuz one day I'll be back there with it.

fuck that greedy last rich contract grabbing , couldn't read a children's book much less a defense, Super Bowl team ready wasting motherfucker

i has a bunch more...go this year

Once again, Badfraud is injured. At what point do we concede that we have a lemon? From the days at Okie U to this very day, he's been injured all too often.

Im one Rams fan who feels we're just as good with Shaun Hill. I'm glad Hill will have this game and next week to get in sync with the offense. We're better of offensively. Watch and see.

Hill was a great signing...

coge we clearly dont see eye to eye on this team. this is a huge loss, bradford was actually looking good.

agreed though that he is too oft injured to ever be trusted as a starter again. disagree about Hill. I think Hill is a real good backup but not a starter. Would love to see them try to get Vick.

As for Bradford, hell be a backup somewhere next year. Kinda feel bad for him until I remember hes made $70 million

coge we clearly dont see eye to eye on this team. this is a huge loss, bradford was actually looking good.

agreed though that he is too oft injured to ever be trusted as a starter again. disagree about Hill. I think Hill is a real good backup but not a starter. Would love to see them try to get Vick.

As for Bradford, hell be a backup somewhere next year. Kinda feel bad for him until I remember hes made $70 million
He's never even lead his team to a .500 record, not sure how anybody can think he's any good. I know he's injured all the time but in the games that he has played, the Rams are 18-30-1 in his starts. His career QB rating is 79.3. Nothing about this guy says he's a star except that nice contract he signed.

His rookie year he definitely looked the part, then injuries hit and when he was healthy his receivers were shit. I was at least interested to see how he did this year. By all accounts he was looking very sharp, and I really like his weapons, which he never had before. Its a moot point though, well never know how he would have done. I didnt think he was going to be really good but i thought he could have been good enough to let his weapons make plays and win 9 games

dont think hes ever looked the part

this is good and bad for the Rams, they will be better with Hill so they wont be in a position to get a new QB high in the draft next year, guessing defense wins them enough games to keep them close to 7-9, but at least they know its time to move on now

I'm happy we're done with the SB8 era. We've spent half a decade on him and a half decade with Bulger before him. They're the same type of QB. They have the arm but no sense of what the pressure in the pocket or what a defense is doing pre snap. Time to carry on and not waste the young talent they've accumulated.

This is a monumental day for Rams fans. Are you kidding me??? We finally get rid of Sum Badfraud and get a guy who is 26 and 6'6" who has a winning record and has played in the playoffs. I don't think there 1 player in Rams history who I was more disgusted with than SB8. What a break we just got today! Thank you God!!!

wise I know you are jumping for joy, congrats

what do you think about the Lambs actually staying in the Lou?

wise I know you are jumping for joy, congrats

what do you think about the Lambs actually staying in the Lou?

Thanks Twink. Ain't it great just to be talking football? I mean we're still 5 months away from preseason! I don't have any insight on the LA situation other than to say, if we read between the lines with the moves that have been made by Kroenke and the quick approval by Inglewood, I'd say it's 90-10 the Rams move for the 2016 season.

Rams need to address the oline desperately. Robinson and Saffold are the only starters currently signed. We have the Cap space to sign a couple good ones. My hope is that we're able to use the 10th pick with the best player available. From everything I heard, lineman isn't a value pick at 10. Who would I like in this order if we get FA Olineman. 1. Trade down for more picks and land Melvin Gordon. 2. Kevin White 3. Vic Beasley 4. Best OL who dropped.

How sorry is Sam Bradford. Watching him yesterday pissed me off. The guy has no heart. Is oft injured. And has stolen money in this league and hasn't produced shit. Bench his ass and let him fade away and not play another year. He fucking sucks.

How sorry is Sam Bradford. Watching him yesterday pissed me off. The guy has no heart. Is oft injured. And has stolen money in this league and hasn't produced shit. Bench his ass and let him fade away and not play another year. He fucking sucks.
He was all smiles walking off the field as well ...

Wow. We dug deep to get this thread back up. I thought I might have done it in my drunken stooper yesterday.
Sum Badfraud is still cashing his paychecks. That's all he's been about. Any guesses what he did on the last play of the game vs the Rams after crossing midfield for the 1st time? Instead of throwing to the endzone, he dumped it off to pad his stats.

Wow. We dug deep to get this thread back up. I thought I might have done it in my drunken stooper yesterday.
Sum Badfraud is still cashing his paychecks. That's all he's been about. Any guesses what he did on the last play of the game vs the Rams after crossing midfield for the 1st time? Instead of throwing to the endzone, he dumped it off to pad his stats.
LOL to find the thread, I did a search for Sam Badfraud. The guy is horrible. After the two picks, than the fumble on a hit that wasn't that bad, he has to go. I know next in line is a young Rosen but might as well go to him cause Badfraud isn't going to do anything. He's averaging like 4 yards per attempt. Ridiculous.

Badfraud and Fraud Fisher faked it until they couldn't make it. They set our franchise back several years until they were finally let go.
Badfraud was Mr. Check Down Pad the Stats. Fisher took the approach of talking down to people to make himself appear as a guru. Both should never get another penny from being in the NFL

Mr huge pads! Looked so stupid out there, love the badfraud I always called him BADford. Hated him when he was with my Eagles!

Back