Not all those who wander are lost
Who does better?
Cleveland
Or the Suns?
I just have a feeling of Much Blood
The Suns lately seem to lose by 20 a lot

If I am being too subtle I expect to be playing Wolves and Spurs tomorrow

Last edited:
When Suns management gave away Monroe I knew it was over. Monroe was not good on defense but he was the best rebounder and an excellent scorer. They gave him away and possibly gave Boston the East when the Suns had become very thin, The refs today are not terrible for the Suns but when you look at their recent home games
Knicks
Utah
Indiana and Houston all beat them by over 10 points. I doubt Tyson plays today
Triano like all Suns coaches does what he is told and if he had wanted to beat the Hornets it would have happened. Instead they were allowed to continue the silly fouling and at the end no timeouts and talks with the team
I bet Minn last night at 3

Last edited:
I may regrett that. The refs in that Cleveland game love home dogs
Over in Memphis,
Memphis 8-2 over B-B and Wednesday is a good day for both teams
The last of the 3 refs is

SPREAD HOME FAV HOME DOG
0-4.5
4-5 3-2
5-9.5 6-5 9-0
10+ 1-2 0-0

Last edited:
Cutting my bet in half.
Callahan is the first ref and Cleveland with him is 10 and 0 straight up and 9-0-1 ATS

I know. It looks like they should just crush them but that combination of Refs almost looks deliberate

Will be adding Miami. Still waiting for best number. Old trend back Miami this season is 6-1 ATS playing after a upset loss as a fav and it goes back a long way

All this stuff is getting vague. Normally Spurs would crush the Suns. Now----they play GS next and everything else is small change

Took it easy on them and just played Spurs first quarter. Very easy winner, The fact that they were totally crushed----I am sorry. They need a owner and a manager

Back