s--k's plays week 5

Wazzou +9' .5u

ECU I upped to 1u at KO.

Will probably still take Az St even if 4' for .5u

My ass hurts from that Bama game.

LT started their game very conservative on offense, trying to use strength and size vs Army by running right at them - didn't work. Would have liked them to use their athletes in space more like they had to do when they were down. That wouldn't have mattered though. Army killed LT on the perimeter. The pitch on the outside was just open all day and LT had no answer at all.

Duck weather...Cal has 5 turnovers and only 2nd qrt...didn't expect Ore to cover 38 before HT. Glad I can't watch that shit storm.

Got the 22' on Ark St, most lines moved against me, only one mattered. Should not have needed it Ark St had the lead in the 3rd.

Day started great early and mid afternoon. Trying to hang on to something to show for it late.

1u (4-5 -1.5)
W - NIU -4
W - Buff +1
W - OU -4'
L - LT -3
L - Miss +14'
L - Ariz +10
L - SMiss +29
L - Cal +38
W - ECU +12'

.5u (6-3 +1.35)
W - Mia, Fl -17'

W - Troy +13
L - UTEP +13'
W - Tul +12'
W - FAU +14
W - Ark St +22'
L - UAB +20
L - Wash St +9'
W - Arz St -4'

Sat = 10-8 -.15u
Week = 10-9 -1.25u

Well shit. I should have scratched all games kicking after 3:30 and done well. The weather really hurt me in the Wash and Cal games. I really liked Southern Miss, can't believe that team hasn't showed more signs of life yet. The LT and Ole Miss losses hurt the most because I thought I had really good reads on both. The Ole Miss game had many blown opportunities and the LT game just unfolded bad from the start. The Buff and OU games are very satisfying wins. Glad I followed my gut more than head on ECU, but also mad I made logical arguments against any ML plays since ECU and Tulane would've hit. I could have played ML on every dog under 20 on my card and done well. Sometimes you just got to go out on limb rather than using logic on those types of dogs, but I had been burned so bad by the Troy ML the week before it was hard.

Anyway, that's that. I've bet smaller numbers now for last 10 years just for this reason. So I can have fun with the games and just enough skin to make it matter. 100s and 50s. In the days when I used to get rich and go broke betting games a day like that would have really pissed me off. But now it is just another Saturday of games and they'll be more this week and I don't flip over furniture or throw things anymore and my wife doesn't want to divorce me. So at the end of the day, disappointing, but no biggie.

You're running really close to having a huge week bro. Keep doing what you're doing, laying out info & points of view while having others involved in discussion. You're really close to a an awesome week. Great thread!

Back