S&a nfl second half

3-1 day but minimal profit :confused:. Only caught the second half but it looked like vintage Mcvay/Phillips coaching for the rams tonight

No regrets on the bills play. Their defense played fantastic save for one blown coverage. I’m sure teams will use that tape to prepare for Lamar in the playoffs. Problem with Buffalo is they desperately need another receiver. Baltimore defense is on another level right now too

I think Chargers win SU. As a Vikings fan I know they always blow a game they either need or could have to help their playoff positioning at the end of the year. Typically they are games where they are favored. Your bet looks good to me, especially with the news that Ju-Ju is out for Pitt.

I think Chargers win SU. As a Vikings fan I know they always blow a game they either need or could have to help their playoff positioning at the end of the year. Typically they are games where they are favored. Your bet looks good to me, especially with the news that Ju-Ju is out for Pitt.
I don’t totally trust the Vikings on the road, especially against a chargers team that’s still playing hard and has Derwin James making a difference defensively. I made the line a pk, really wanted an affordable +3 but that’s gone. With Buffalo, it looks like a really tight low scoring game

41-35 +4.4u
Not a good week but ended up finishing top 15 in betonline’s super contest hitting over 62% so I’m pumped about that :tiphat:

Back