Russell Wilson aka Boy Wonder Thread

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
My apologies. You are a fucking gamer. I was dead wrong. I still reserve the right to see it next year before I bless you, but I was dead wrong. You are a gamer:announce:

Craw dads and Twinkie giving up the props and taking crow within hrs....kid gonna have a big head now...
Did craw as well? He stand up too then...we both bashed his ass

I like to man the fuck up tho and say I was wrong

Kid looks dynamite this year....14-0 down OTR

damn boy......balls

i will pay to see it next yr too as i am shocked, but his defense and beat mode certainly help. and today a gimpy rg3, but he won and has managed games well. tip my hat too

Trillson was a stud in College though...we all knew that...guess lately a lot of people have succumb to TV "analysts" and "scouts" opinions, he knows hes the BMOC and his size doesn't matter whatsoever

He certainly had help, but I was also impressed how he fought through the adversity. Good for him.

As much as I hate him, props to Pete Carroll for recognizing RW3 and not going with Flynn just because he was a high priced free agent signing.

I've never bashed RW bc I've been watching him play for a good bit now. He's come a long way since South Carolina sent home knocked out with a concussion in his first collegiate start.

BUT, Seattle would not have won today had it not been for RGIII getting hurt. Or, at the very least , Seattle would not have walked all over them after going down 14-0.

My apologies. You are a fucking gamer. I was dead wrong. I still reserve the right to see it next year before I bless you, but I was dead wrong. You are a gamer:announce:

One win against a broken leg qb doesnt make him a gamer. The Seahawks are going down in Georgia..

One win against a broken leg qb doesnt make him a gamer. The Seahawks are going down in Georgia..
Dude has progressed very well. 14-0 OTR at a place with a rabid fan base that aint had a home playoff game since like 99

ok dont be impressed

You bet the Hawls if you think they are so good..The Packers are prayin that Seattle wins so they can get their revenge game after the rent-a-refs blew the game with the int call in the end zone

You bet the Hawls if you think they are so good..The Packers are prayin that Seattle wins so they can get their revenge game after the rent-a-refs blew the game with the int call in the end zone
Washington +3 (10 Units) over Seattle. Night and day difference for Seahawks when away. Skins show the way today.

I think Play gets credit for that one from the in-game last weekend. He looks a little like Carlton. But next time you hear him interviewed close your eyes and tell me he doesn't sound exactly like him.

I can't stand the fuck, or his homo coach - but like Twinkie said - you can't argue with his results.

Washington +3 (10 Units) over Seattle. Night and day difference for Seahawks when away. Skins show the way today.

I did have three other sides that day. My qb didnt gp down in those...
Houston -4.5 (10 Units) over Cincy. Bengals are bad in road games against winning teams.

Green Bay -7.5 (10 Units) over Minnesota. Vikes on grass are allowing 29 pts per game.

Baltimore -7
(10 Units) over Colts. Andrew runs out of 'Luck' in this one.

Houston -4.5 (10 Units) over Cincy. Bengals are bad in road games against winning teams.

Green Bay -7.5 (10 Units) over Minnesota. Vikes on grass are allowing 29 pts per game.

Baltimore -7

I already have Atlanta -1 for 10 units this week.

I think Play gets credit for that one from the in-game last weekend. He looks a little like Carlton. But next time you hear him interviewed close your eyes and tell me he doesn't sound exactly like him.

I can't stand the fuck, or his homo coach - but like Twinkie said - you can't argue with his results.

th

Baltimore -7

I already have Atlanta -1 for 10 units this week.

3-1 is great work Play. But, you would admit that you bet on a Washington team with a hurt qb, yes? You took his being less than 100% into consideration I would imagine so, not really sure I understand the quibble here.

GL this weekend.

3-1 is great work Play. But, you would admit that you bet on a Washington team with a hurt qb, yes? You took his being less than 100% into consideration I would imagine so, not really sure I understand the quibble here.

GL this weekend.

He wasnt broken when I bet them. He was imjured after the game started when he no longer could play at the same level. The Wlson kid is fine, but if you lose your qb and never score again, all while the Seahawks had one good quarter, its hard to say that Wilson would have won the game..
The Redskins (10-7) got a pair of 4-yard scoring passes from Griffin (10-for-19, 84 yards) on their opening two possessions and appeared headed for a rout, but the first-year signal caller aggravated his right knee injury before the second touchdown and was ineffective the rest of the way.

If he plays at the same level, im sure they would have scored again and covered the spread and likely would have won SU as well.
Im just not sold on the rookie Wilson and like this first play I amde, the Seahawka are a night and day team away.

GMAN u fuckin bitch stop hidden behind alias' an stop tryin to fuckin tout bullshit no one wants

Back