Russell Westbrook to undergo surgery for a meniscus tear in his right knee

• Thread starter Thread starter Mokey
  • Start date Start date
this is a blessing in disguise imo, time for durant to show the world how good he really is

dont get me wrong, westbrook has unbelievable talent but the thunder can still win without him

Wait....is that from the attempted steal by Beverely as OKC was about to take a timeout?
Westbrook stepped across half court line and Beverely knew he was going to slow down and call timeout, so Beverely tried to steal it.

That was a pretty violent collision and Westbrook was pretty pissed.

SI article says Durant was tired of being #2....well he's got his shot now to be #1...at least for a couple weeks. (RW supposed to be out a minimum of 2 weeks).

Hopefully spurs can lose duncan as well so the heat dont cake walk to a title

Losing 2nd best player ans top 10 player in the league a blessing in disguise

Hopefully spurs can lose duncan as well so the heat dont cake walk to a title

Losing 2nd best player ans top 10 player in the league a blessing in disguise

Ok

Westbrook takes 20 shots a game

Durant isn't getting all 20 meaning that some sre going to a less efficient scorer

Add in his defense and ability to dictate tempo

This is a disaster

Ok

Durant isn't getting all 20 meaning that some sre going to a less efficient scorer

This is a disaster

Ok

This is a disaster

you act like the thunder dont have anyone else that can play point guard

everyone has a better chance now, obviously

im just saying that the thunder can make up for westbrooks loss better than what the lines will adjusted for, if that makes sense

Lol

So if LeBron goes down we shouldnt worry because someone else can play forward?

well

1) that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard bc lebron can literally play 5 positions

2) i consider westbrook more of an undersized shooting guard than a true point

Isn't this a 2-3 week recovery anyway? With how long the playoffs are if they can survive the first 4-6 games of round two then they may be okay.

i don't think you can just "replace" westbrook but you could get a point guard to manage and distribute........give durant more shots!...imo..he needs to shoot more anyway

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bH2kv0MfoSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Here is the video.

well

1) that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard bc lebron can literally play 5 positions

2) i consider westbrook more of an undersized shooting guard than a true point

You just called losing a top 10 player in tye league a blessing in disguise just stop period

The league's only hope at a good finals is Memphis. That team is the only western team in the current field that can drag Miami through the mud and make them earn it.

Beverley even went to go help Westbrook up on a play following the one where Westbrook got injured. And Westbrook just swatted his arm away and Beverley started laughing

people on twitter are blaming Beverley for playing dirty, I just don't see anything intentional.

Metta is a freak of nature and big on yoga, he is probably the exception rather than the norm on this type of injury,

I don't think anybody thought he was injured to the point where he needed surgery. Maybe the team just wants to get it out of the way now so it doesn't get worse knowing they could withstand being without him for the next couple weeks.

Metta is a freak of nature and big on yoga, he is probably the exception rather than the norm on this type of injury,

True. But given the fact that Westbrook hasn't missed a game throughout high school college or pro, you gotta believe he does a lot too. Especially for the way he plays.

Back