Running Thread of Postponements / Cancellations

Iowa guy runs the playoff commission currently, right?

ND is getting in....

I really wonder if they are ostracizing the B10

Havnt seen any games I like get the ax yet this week, only a matter of time.

wtf are cali schools doing? Not only the actual games but how they practicing with the stupid new stuff in place?

Coastal and Liberty on the brink....

BYU to step in if needed

I was afraid liberty has to have a outbreak with way line flying up. Fucking sucks but guess it shouldn’t be any surprise since it was one my favorite plays of the week, seems like I have had one my favs scratched every week recently.

I was afraid liberty has to have a outbreak with way line flying up. Fucking sucks but guess it shouldn’t be any surprise since it was one my favorite plays of the week, seems like I have had one my favs scratched every week recently.
I think it’s the other way around and Coastal has the rona but I might’ve heard that wrong

GameDay will be there apparently

No Boise - UNLV

Here is a good one...WKU at Charlotte got moved from last Saturday to Tuesday then canceled Monday due to on going covid issues with Charlotte. Charlotte was scheduled (and lined) to play FIU this Saturday, but because of FIU covid issues (again - still), Charlotte will now play WKU this upcoming Sunday!

6.5pt swing as it is now PK. Very tempted to take SJSU but the travel change causes too much uncertainty for me in this one.

Sucks for San Jose. They traveled to Boise last Friday only to have their Boise game canceled Saturday morning. They come home Saturday to learn about the Santa Clara County restrictions and had to figure out how and where to practice and play their last two home games. Then decide to travel to Hawaii in order to play. Will say they should be commended for traveling to Hawaii. I'm sure that expense wasn't in the budget.

These kids haven't seen their families over Thanksgiving. Just like other teams too. San Jose football has done a very good job staying clean of covid. The sacrifices the players and coaches are making this year are rather significant.

My understanding is that once they leave the county, they can't return unless they submit themselves to a 14 day quarantine. So after the UH game they will be flying somewhere else to set up "camp".

I think it’s the other way around and Coastal has the rona but I might’ve heard that wrong

GameDay will be there apparently

game day was scheduled to be there, no clue now? You heard wrong, I know liberty qb has it, plus look at line, that tells ya all you need to know bout who has the Rona! I heard a rumor byu was ready to slide into liberty spot?? That crazy, BYU would smash coastal imo.

I had Coastal -5 at open and it was my fav play of the week so I knew it was destined to be canceled haha

I had Coastal -5 at open and it was my fav play of the week so I knew it was destined to be canceled haha

funny, liberty was my fav play of the week, I liked them to win straight up! Now we never know! Lol. Guess it saved one of us (you most likely!! Lmao). Do we agree BYU is gonna roll them?

funny, liberty was my fav play of the week, I liked them to win straight up! Now we never know! Lol. Guess it saved one of us (you most likely!! Lmao). Do we agree BYU is gonna roll them?
Seems like everyone thinks it is a forgone conclusion that BYU is gonna crush Coastal, but I am not as convinced of that as everyone else seems to be as it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this game is much closer than people think. With that said, it will be a no play for me as I don’t like weird situations like this as it involves too much uncertainty.

I am looking forward to watching it as i think it could be a surprisingly good back and forth game and I hope it delivers a classic that we will all be talking about afterwards. Or BYU might win 52-10 haha.

Seems like everyone thinks it is a forgone conclusion that BYU is gonna crush Coastal, but I am not as convinced of that as everyone else seems to be as it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this game is much closer than people think. With that said, it will be a no play for me as I don’t like weird situations like this as it involves too much uncertainty.

I am looking forward to watching it as i think it could be a surprisingly good back and forth game and I hope it delivers a classic that we will all be talking about afterwards. Or BYU might win 52-10 haha.

I think it more likely to be 52-10. I like coastal but it a bad bad bad matchup for them imo: they mostly win by bullying the other teams in the conf, they not gonna be able to beat BYU by being physical. I just don’t see it. Of course as I mentioned I thought liberty was gonna beat coastal, although I thought that was gonna be a very good game! Coastal just hasn’t played anyone to truly test them, unless you buy into ull and app state/rest of sun belt which I really don’t.

I'm interested in how BYU handles the short prep and travel. That's the big issue. Of course, Coastal has very little time to prep for BYU as well.

The chip on BYU's collective shoulder now must be the size of one of those mountains in Utah. They have to be chomping at the bit to play this game.

I think that Coastal O should give them a chance to stay in it. I worry about Coastal D though.

I think that Coastal O should give them a chance to stay in it. I worry about Coastal D though.

im Not sold on the O, I don’t think they will be able to push byu around the way they been doing to other sun belt teams. The freshman qb gonna have to have himself a day.

Interesting. Given the news of tOSU/Mich cancelled, I immediately thought of Cincy/tOSU this weekend, with 12/19 staying as the AAC title game. But if there are COVID issues at UC, this will likely not happen.
It would be fun... But BIG rules do not allow for OOC this year anyways.

Crap, that's twice I got a great number on Cincinnati and made a max bet both times, and cancelled both times

Line may be too big for me to lay it when they play for the title.

No: Charlotte-Marshall, Mich-OSU, Ohio-Kent, Incarnate Word-Ark State, Purdue-Ind, Cin-Tulsa, Ole Miss-aTm

Utah-Colorado moved from Friday to Saturday Noon Fox.

No Texas v Kansas....so much for my Texas TT O I was gonna play when it hit the board on Saturday...

Texas' upcoming game at Kansas has been canceled because of COVID-19 issues within the Longhorns program.

Rumors about Okla State/Baylor

Some of these cancellations between teams going nowhere make me suspicious. Maybe some of those coaches were so beat down they preferred just finally putting an end to a nightmare season--a lot of those this year--they pulled the plug and said, sorry we wanted to play had no choice

I can understand that feeling. If your team is beat down, all goals gone, injured, forget it.

Back