RULE OF 17 2nd Half Under New Mexico?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
New Mexico is up 20-0, the under may be worth a look, their D is stopping NEVADA EASY.

New MExico already has 3 field goals, if the total is high, with some field goals and I think Nevada will be in tough to score more than 7 today. ANyone have any thoughts?

Saw Nevada -.5 only and a 24.5, would take that number under I think, New Mexico 2 td's were long bombs, if they just run the ball and throw shorter they are kicking 3's and Nevada will have no answer these WAC teams cannot deal with the speed on NEW MEXICO

Gonna bite on under 24.5, figure that in this game we have one team with a D New Mexico they are stopping Nevada, and I think New Mexico in the 4th will run the ball and be content with a 20 + point lead. As long as Nevada does not score early in the 3rd, this one will go under,

Also reducing all plays to $100 as these games are uncappable and favorites are teasing and not covering and in general the games have been bad for us.

Generally that 17 is only for the NFL.

This is a bowl game, there's no reason to hold anything back for next week. No real reason to sit on the ball.

I'm not saying you're making a bad play, it's just the general rule isn't for college.

Good luck with the play, I'm not on this game either way.

Generally that 17 is only for the NFL.

This is a bowl game, there's no reason to hold anything back for next week. No real reason to sit on the ball.

I'm not saying you're making a bad play, it's just the general rule isn't for college.

Good luck with the play, I'm not on this game either way.

I agree with you but we have one team with a good D and New Mexico has been unusually aggressive and will go back to their regular play in the 2nd half. There has been a lot of FG's in the half and I really think Nevada does not score much here.

Also line is Nevada -0.5 this is a high scoring team, but in this game its on grass, they are playing vs the 23rd ranked D, and this QB is young, so he will learn today with a good beating by New mexico, I see the Nevada D trying to step up and new mexico running the ball in the 4th qtr

Great my luck first 2 plays 2 defensive studs for New Mex injured, unreal i have seen this story before, both safeties out in 2 plays lol and i have the under

I haven't watched two seconds of the game, so I have no idea about which side or total would be good for the second half. I'm just pointing out that generally speaking that idea of going under a second half total when it's 17 or greater only applies to the NFL as opposed to college.

Like I said, good luck with which ever way you go.

Yeah any under is dangerous in college JOE for sure, College teams keep blowing out teams.

Having said that so far so good 6 mins in 3rd and no scoring, I think I am gonna start playing 2nd half over or under, you can tell the games that will go over, and in this case I took under cause of New mex D

0 points 9 mins in the 4th quarter, geez why do I bet full games in this college bowl games! I am going to learn and strictly play 2nd half.

Back