RSW-NFL 2023

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
There is 1 team Im seeing that is way undervalued and has the coaching and emerging QB with a beast of a RB. Their season win total is only 7.5. Sign me up for THE NY Giants over 7.5.
Meanwhile the Carolina Panthers look like a shit show. How does Frank Reich have a HC job in the NFL? Their QB situation is the equivalent to Sloppy Joe’s. Just when you think you have a handle on the sandwich to take a big, shit is squirting out the sides. Sign me up for,
Carolina under 7.5

Waller was a pretty big addition nobody talked much about, if he can stay healthy you know Daboll will make him a huge weapon. Jones did pretty well last year with a lot less weapons than he now has, plus another year in this system, he could turn out a lot better than we thought!

No real opinion on panthers, I agree Reich is overrated, he had a good roster in Indy and couldn’t get qb right, not exactly the guy I’d want teaching my rookie qb. Giving up DJ Moore was dumb but maybe bears insisted? They do play in a weak division but I think Saints are unquestionably better than them, I think atl will be better, so at best they the 3rd team in a bad division, that probably won’t amount to 8 wins!

Back