Record 36-22-1 (+37.58 Units)
ATS 24-14-1 (+29.16 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 1-4 (-6.08 Units)
Totals 10-5 (+13.30 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

3-2 -.1 units last week. yuck.

Official Plays

Penn State Nittany Lions +3.5 -110 (4 Units)
Penn State Nittany Lions +4.5 -110 (2 Units)

Kansas Jayhawks -2 -110 (4 Units)

Colorado Buffaloes +12.5 -110 (2 Units)

South Florida/Connecticut Under 46.5 -110 (4 Units)

Last edited:
***For anyone considering betting oregon-usc, strong (probably reliable) rumor says usc transfer and oregon #2 WR Derrick Jones should be back for saturday's game.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
***For anyone considering betting oregon-usc, strong (probably reliable) rumor says usc transfer and oregon #2 WR Derrick Jones should be back for saturday's game.

thanks and gl - with you on the buffs
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Great job thus far bro...keep up the good work!

With you on KU, and leaning to Colorado. GL this week!

:cheers:

well i knew someone else preferred the penn state side of this one. hard to find many nittany lion backers around here. how about a blurb or two on why you think pennstate wins or keeps it within the number.

I like Penn St. in this spot too but that asshole of a QB Morelli is keeping me from playing Penn St. Love all the other plays too. GL.

:tiphat:Vegaskyle
:tiphat:sportfanatic
:tiphat:Mags
:tiphat:AgainstThePublic

Thanks and GL to y'all this week.

Ill try to get some writeups going soon. Basically for penn state I have followed the same formula all season and it has worked to perfection.

HOME vs. Notre Dame (Back=$)
AWAY vs. Michigan (Fade =$)
AWAY vs. Illinois (Fade=$)
HOME vs. Iowa (Back=$)
HOME vs. Wisconsin (Back=$)

notice a pattern??

would have worked last week If I had any balls to take Indiana. I never bet with "trends" but when a team does so dramatically better at home than on the road and the numbers are not adjusted enough by oddsmakers and the public, you have to keep taking advantage.

I think that Penn State receivers speed will give OSU some problems but should be a solid game. Im sitting on the fence in that one.

Back