Week 3: 2-2-0 -1.05 Units
Week 4: 6-2-0 +4.15 Units
Sides (ATS): 7-7-2 - 1.55 Units
Sides (ML): 0-1 -1.65 Units
Totals: 3-0 +5.50 Units
Parlays: 2-0 + 4.00 Units
Teasers: 1-0 + 1.50 Units

Thoughts:

A pretty frustrating week for me as I had to suffer through Bodog's refusal to post lines on time and outright refusal to post many totals. Since I did not have internet access through friday. As you can see from my record, playing only sides reflects a mediocre record, and If i had a chance to play the totals I want I would be up way more this season. The good news is now that I know betcris takes echeck i might be able to get an account there that should solve most of my problems. On the other hand, it was a great weekend because DUCKS WIN

WEEK 3 OFFICIAL PLAY LIST

Arkansas Razorbacks -1 1/2 (-110) 2 Units L

Nevada Wolfpack -7 (-105) 2 Units W

Notre Dame Fighting Irish -3 1/2 (EVEN) 1 Unit L, -3 (EVEN) 1 Unit*

California Golden Bears -7 (-130, bought 1 pt) 1 Unit W

Notre Dame/Michigan St. Over 59 (-110) 1.5 Units*CANCELED (bought out due to weather)*IM AN IDIOT

Parlay: 1.1/3 Units == + 1 Unit
Notre Dame -3 (-105) P
Notre Dame/Michigan St. Over 59 (-110) W

Teaser: (7pts) 1.5 Units
Washington St. Cougars -3
Washington Huskies +10

Houston Cougars -2 1/2 (-115) 1 Unit

http://clairvoyantbettor.blogspot.com/index.html

Last edited:
FUTURE REPORT WEEK 3

South Carolina Gamecocks Under 7 Wins
(2-1, 1-1)

27-20 victory over Wofford? This one is looking reaally good right now.

Alabama Crimson Tide Under 8 1/2 Wins
(3-0, 1-0)
Finally a real opponent. Tide will not beat Arkansas this weekend. (Or else I might be screwed)

UCLA Bruins Under 6 1/2 Wins
(2-0, 0-0)
Big Game for the Bruins this week. Win at the improved Huskies and this bet looks hard to win. Lose, and they are well on their way to 6 wins or less. I think they get beat

Louisville Cardinals Over 10 Wins
Louisville Cardinals To Win Big East Title 3/2
(3-0, 0-0)
If you would have told me that they would be 3-0 with a blowout over Miami without Brohm and Bush before the season, I would not have known what to think. Tell me now, I dont have any idea either. Both bets look cautiously promising.

Nebraska CornHuskers Over 8 1/2 Wins
Nebraska CornHuskers To Win Big XII Title 5/1
(2-1, 0-0)
Did not play that poorly at USC. Another doormat this week will get the win total to 3, and then they will enjoy eating up the worse than meager Big 12. Conference is very winnable, future still at 3/1

LMAO at that ducks win. Congrats. You guys can run the table, but USC will smash yall!! QUACK QUACK

bodog sucks. they have bizarre and limited guidelines that severely limit their exposure (for instance they only post totals on nationally televised games...and then, only if they feel like it)... Use one of the books advertised here. pinnacle is a common enough recommendation, but look around several books for lines.

Trust me me I know bodog sucks (the totals postings are hurting me TERRIBLY this year), the issues for me are legal ones that dont always allow me to pick and choose like the rest of you (until june 2007 at least). But I might be able to get a betcris account soon so that would make things a lot better

anyways, first play

Alabama @ Arkansas
9/23/2006 3:30 pm

Last week i struck out betting the razorbacks as they won but could not cover the spread at Vanderbilt, which is probably the best 0-3 team in the nation. This week, I am hitting the hogs again in a game I am very confident about (yes, i was confident last week too). Arkansas has had some tough tests and should be improved and ready to start 2-0 in the SEC. Alabama on the other hand has looked mediocre in three home games vs. weak competition. This all changes this week as they go on the road for the first time to play an actually decent team. Alabama gets EXPOSED for the frauds they are in fayatteville.

Pick: Arkansas Razorbacks -1 1/2 (-110) 2 Units

Northwestern @ Nevada
9/22/2006 8:00 pm

Nevada is quickly becoming one of my favorite teams to bet. It seems to me that on the road, they are far from impressive, but at home are very tough to beat. I think the pattern of covering at home and not on the road will continue this season, and I think the line here is of great value. NW is a team that is quietly going down the drain and is in a horrible situation. They loost to New Hampshire and their once vaunted spread offense (now missing last year's QB, HC and OC) is a shell of what it once was, and the defense was never good at all. People are looking at Nevada's poor defensive stats (see Mistaflavas solid report) but consider that D wright and FSU and arizona st are very hard to stop, especially in night games in their stadiums. I think that Nevada will have no problems scoring but the NW total will be far lower than people expect.

Pick: Nevada -7 (-105) 2 Units

Notre Dame @ Michigan St.
9/23/2006 8:00 pm

I was 99% certain I would never wager on ND this season and even considered a straight fade all the way through, but i believe that the unthinkable has happened: the irish are playing an even more overrated team in MSU. While neither of these teams have any sort of defense, I flly expect ND to drop a boatload of points on the spartans defense. Stanton and co. will be unable to keep up.

Pick: Notre Dame +3 1/2 (EVEN) 1 Unit*

*took the bad line for even money, most likely will double if moved to 3
*bodog not offering total but total/nd parlay looks great also

Arizona St. @ California
9/23/2006 3:30 pm

The game of teh week that nobody is talking about, the result here will not only have a huge effect on the way the pac-10 shapes this season, but it is almost a must-win for koetter. Usually my picks are half based on gut feeling and half on reason but I am going with the stats in this one. First, Koetter simply cant win in the state of california, 1-11 career I believe. Second, while Carpenter is a good QB, he amazingly still has not seen a good defense yet. He has never faced the D's of USC, UO or Cal and might be in for a rude suprise here. Overall, I think this is the end of the line for koetter at ASU and this game will prove to be the beginning of the final stage.

Pick: California Golden Bears -7 (-130, bought 1 pt) 1 Unit

Last edited:
With ya on the hogs. Yea it was a tough break last week as they won su but didn't cover.

Leans

Michigan -14 (letodwn could be a factor that keeps this game closer, still frustrated over the non cover vs. Vanderbilt thanks to the dropped balls)

Rice + 31 (You really never know with these games and I usually avoid big spreads. This looks like the kind of game that looks like a great pick on paper, and the score ends up being 45-0)

Miami (OH) +7 ( I know they are bad, but +7 vs Syracuse...still how can you like betting on horrible teams)

Washington +3 (I hate this team so much and struggle to accept that they are improved but I think they shock UCLA this weekend)

Louisiana Tech +24 (Texas A&M are almost as pathetic as their schedule but you still never know with these huge spreads)

Houston PK (another team I am upset with from week 1, this could be a shootout)

Washington St. -10 (looking to tease this down to -3, but I havent found the right partner yet)

Probable plays IF bodog ever posts them :hairout:

MSU-ND Over (not a lot of defense in this one)

WSU-STan (Cougs should get their points but stanford is now missing BOTH their playmaker recievers. Along with a suspect running game Im not sure how much the Cardinal can score)

Nebraska ATS (Should roll Troy a la La Tech)

Any SEC under (always up for consideration)

Last edited:
Good luck this week, dude!
beer.gif

Gl Rsms

Like the card. Understand your hatred of Wash...but tread carefully here. Bruins have had an extra week, where Wash just had a battle with Fresno. Also, bruins are much improved on defense...for a pac-10 team, that is. And Wash actually lost SU to the mighty SJST Spartans.

LMAO at that ducks win. Congrats. You guys can run the table, but USC will smash yall!! QUACK QUACK

Is it just my perception...or is abcs a complete fuckin asshole?... :down:

all great points here in this topic, i will be against u on michigan game but will be on washington wit u an lookin at houston now. good luck on saturday

Aztec4Life said:

Is it just my perception...or is abcs a complete fuckin asshole?... :down:

Its just your perception :shake:

Is it just my perception...or is abcs a complete fuckin asshole?...
Thumbs%20Down.gif
whatever he is, IMO he is one of the best cfb cappers here
.but tread carefully here. Bruins have had an extra week, where Wash just had a battle with Fresno. Also, bruins are much improved on defense...for a pac-10 team
I understand all your points here, thats probably why it is in the lean column. Its hard to tell how much UCLA's defense is really improved. They have played pretty well vs. Utah and Rice, but Utah's offense is slowing getting eating away by their inept OC Andy "Dudwig" Ludwig and Rice is just Rice. Overall, this is the crazy Pac-10 and im not sure anyone really knows what will happen next week. I probably wont bet it considering I already have a win win situation, UCLA loses-My future bet is looking good, Washington loses- i will always be happy with that result

And Wash actually lost SU to the mighty SJST Spartans.
no they didn't, that was stanford

anyone have a good team to tease down with Wazzu?

brain fart...
you're right...but SJST kept it close, and w/in the spread. i had the overs both weeks, and got myself confused.

yep...crazy pac-10

adding another unit on ND, this time -3 (EVEN). I know the line movement is bad but I am really really not sold on michigan st this year..

Yanks26Sox6 said:
brain fart...
you're right...but SJST kept it close, and w/in the spread. i had the overs both weeks, and got myself confused.

yep...crazy pac-10

San Jose St can score, bro, and Stanford had a few early TDs to go up big by half. The spartans showed a lot of heart winning that 3 bill ML dog for me...

rms, I'm with you on Washington. In fact, I have em ML.

seems I'm in the minority here with thinking UCLA isn't really all that much better. We'll see. GL to us.

:smiley_acbe:

rms, I'm with you on Washington. In fact, I have em ML.

seems I'm in the minority here with thinking UCLA isn't really all that much better. We'll see. GL to us.

THe FUCLA collapse is coming, only question is when it will start.

Second round of plays:

Washington St. @ Stanford
9/23/2006 5:30pm

This game pits the worst team in teh Pac-10 vs one that is trying despearatly to return to the elite of the conference. Stanford, on one side have a horrendous defense thatn can not stop anybody and no rushing attack. Hyped as a dangerous offensive team, they have zero running game and their two big play WR weapons are now injured, leaving Trent Edwards alone to try to run the show. It is a disaster. Washington St. on the other hand is not that impressive themselves. While I expect them to handle the cardinal, they are playing in a brand new Stanford stadium and they struggled againt Baylor in Seattle. Easy win, should be, but the tendancy of the Cougs to make it interesting every week and the fact that Stanford usually does very well vs them makes 10 points seem like a lot.

UCLA @ Washington
9/23/2006 7:00 pm

THe buzz on the Washington campus is that this program is turned around. While it may seem like a little much, I do not think that Washington will be that bad this year. This is their Pac-10 opener, at home at night with a crowd that should be excited. I think that UCLA is overrated right now and this is Olson's first start. Should be close, but a Bruin blowout? Not likely

Pick: Teaser (7pts) 1.5 Units
Washington St. Cougars -3
Washington Huskies +10

Yes I know it is crazy to play teasers in the Pac-10

Adding...

Notre Dame/Michigan St. Over 59 (-110) 1.5 Units

Parlay: 1.1/3 Units
Notre Dame -3 (-105)
Notre Dame/Michigan St. Over 59 (-110)

I really like this game. See my earlier write up or y26's on this game.

leanin haaaaaaaard on Alabama/Arkansas Under and Louisiana Tech.

One more...

Oklahoma St. @ Houston
9/23/2006 9:00 pm

Oklahoma St. is one of those classic Big 12 teams that play absolutely nobody OOC and proudly wave around thier bullshit 3-0 records before being exposed the rest of the way. Houston has not looked as good as I thought they would be, but I think they are fired up at home tonight and will win in a shootout. THe original sharp money was on OSU but the late money is on the cougars. Ill take the cougars with the low spread.

Pick: Houston Cougars -2 1/2 (-115) 1 Unit

Sorry bud. that was really screwy. I should have just gone with the ML trend which was like 90%

Alabama Crimson Tide Under 8 1/2 Wins
(3-0, 1-0)
Finally a real opponent. Tide will not beat Arkansas this weekend. (Or else I might be screwed)

At least it helps me out in this category

Back