Arkansas -6 (-105) 2 Units

Nevada -2 (-110) 2 Units

Pittsburgh -3 (EVEN) 2 Units

Michigan + 6 1/2 (-115) 1 Unit

http://clairvoyantbettor.blogspot.com/index.html

Last edited:
Arkansas @ Vanderbilt
9/16/2006 7:00 pm

In a week with two huge matchups in the SEC, this may be the best one to be on. Arkansas is coming off the blowout by USC and the ATS loss to UTST, despite the impressive shutout victory. Vanderbilt is coming off losses to Michigan and a tough defeat by Alabmaba. While Vandy is jsut trying to prove that there is life after Jay Cutler, this game is HUGE for Arkansas. I still believe they are a good team that will do some damage in the SEC, and a lot of great teams ahve been blownout by USC lately. They will come ready to play and focused into Nashville and get their conference season off to a good start. I see teh offense getting well into the twenties with teh Commodores cscoring around 10.

Pick: Arkansas -6 (-105)

Risking 2.10 Units to win 2

Colorado St. @ Nevada
9/16/2006 9:00 pm

Nevada finally gets a home game and recieves a visit from Colorado St. While Nevada's defense hasn't shown much in two tough road games, I beleive they will turn it around at home. Nevada should be able to run on CSU and the offense should control the ball and put up some points. I think CSU will also score, but in the end their tired defense will not be able to stop the wolfpack with the crowd at their backs.

Pick: Nevada -2 (-110)

Risking 2.20 to win 2

Michigan @ Notre Dame
9/16/2006 3:30 pm

I am sticking to the idea that Notre Dame is overrated this year and I think Michigan has a great shot at this game. I liked what I saw vs. Vanderbilt and it would ahve been a blowout if not for a few drops. This should be a clsoe game and I think ND comes back down to Earth. I am also on this play because of the line movement and the Wolverine love from a lot of trusted cappers. I will continue to watch this line and If I get teh oppurtunity to get 7 or more points, I should add on.

Pick: Michigan + 6 1/2 (-115)

Risking 1.15 to win 1

Future Report Week 2

South Carolina Gamecocks Under 7 Wins
(1-1, 1-1)

Offense did nothing against Georgia. Now their QB is out for probably the rest of the. They will struggle this year int eh SEC and I am now pretty confident in this pick

Alabama Crimson Tide Under 8 1/2 Wins
(2-0, 1-0)
Struggled for the second straight week at home, this time vs. Vandy. They will not be able to hang with the best in teh SEC this year, as I expected.

UCLA Bruins Under 6 1/2 Wins
(2-0, 0-0)
I am getting worried about this one, looks liek the Bruins are better than I thought, although last week was not as impressive as week 1

Louisville Cardinals Over 10 Wins
Louisville Cardinals To Win Big East Title 3/2
(2-0, 0-0)
Even without Bush, 10 or 11 wins this year is very possible. This week vs. Miami is HUGE for the over bet and I think it is very winnable. In the Big East, I am starting to get worried over Pittsburgh but both thes ebets are still very much alive.

Nebraska CornHuskers Over 8 1/2 Wins
Nebraska CornHuskers To Win Big XII Title 5/1
(2-0, 0-0)
Dominant performance against another nobody. Lets see how they do agaisnt the trojans this week. Big 12 looks very winnable, odds down to 3/1 on my book.

Like all three, dude!!
beer.gif

RSM9999,

I agree completely with ya on the ND issue, would definitely feel safer at 7 though. If only Michigan got them at home this yeah O.o

Love the Nevada pick. I'm not sure if I'm just bad at judging SEC ball or if Arkansas is just hard in general to get a read on but you have a convincing argument, might be one of the game play on my card this week, unsure still. Do you foresee McFadden having a big day, 100, 150 160 yards? Or do you see their D coming up with some big turn overs and timely stops?

--D^t

I just really don't see the Commodores getting more than 10 points this game. The Vandy offense is really not that good and Arkansas should be able to completely shut them down to a point where the Razorbacks would only need about 17-20 to cover. I think Arkansas will just play a solid all-around game on both sides of the ball. I think they will run the ball pretty well, definently enough to control the ball. I think the final score will be around 24-10.

Michigan St. @ Pittsburgh
9/16/2006 12:00pm

I hated this Pittsburgh team last year and I thought they would be the same sorry bunch again this season but I have changed my mind. They look to be better and might even be a factor is the Big East race. Michigan St on the other hand has not looked impressive in their firs two games vs. nobodies. I doubt they will march into PIttsburgh and come out with a W.

Pick: Pittsburgh -3 (EVEN)

RSMS9999 said:
Michigan St. @ Pittsburgh
9/16/2006 12:00pm

I hated this Pittsburgh team last year and I thought they would be the same sorry bunch again this season but I have changed my mind. They look to be better and might even be a factor is the Big East race. Michigan St on the other hand has not looked impressive in their firs two games vs. nobodies. I doubt they will march into PIttsburgh and come out with a W.

Pick: Pittsburgh -3 (EVEN)

I like both Michigan St and Pitt as "play ons" this season, but I will not try to choose sides in this game. Still, if I had to, I'd go with the home team. Good luck, dude!

Back