Round one, 2008 playoff

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Under 189 - 5 units

I always prefer to bet on the second and third game of the series, cause than it is clear who needs the win more, but I will start with the first games, just with smaller stakes.
The first bet is the early game between Cavs and Wizards. All season those early game Unders brought profit and in playoff, where the scores are usually lower than in the regular season. Four games this season between the clubs. The scores were 200, 179, 206 and 191. That is 194 total averages. Another interesting stat is the fact that the Totals set for the games were 189, 189, 187.5 and 193. Today, in the playoff, we see the same totals and the total is only 5 points lower than the average for their regular season series? Add to that the Early Game factor and you got yourself a decent bet. Yes, I would rather have 192 – 193 points total, so I won't go crazy here, but still, decent bet without a doubt.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
<o:p>Suns +4 - 8 units</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
For me it is not a question of who will qualify, but how many games will it take for the Suns to eliminate the Spurs. If Stern will not interfere, it can end in a sweep. As I written many times before, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Duncan</st1:place></st1:City> can't handle Shaq and his presence in the paint also doesn’t allow Ginobili's penetrations. The only way for the Spurs to win this series is one of two things to happen. Parker to become a 40+ points player in this series or Thomas/ Oberto to become 20+ points player. I doubt that one of those things will happen. That leaves Spurs to rely solely on their three point ability. Will they manage to do that? They got good three point shooters as Manu, Barry, Bowen and Finley, but still, this is not a three point team and maybe they will win a game or two that way, no more. <o:p></o:p>
I will go with the Suns and the nice line, because even if Spurs will win this one, the line should hold, since it is going to be very tight game. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p>Under 194.5 - 6 units </o:p>
I was going to avoid this bet, since I had an Over feeling about this game, but still, the total is simply wrong here. 194.5 means that one of the teams will have to score over 100 points and the other one over 90 points. I just don't see it happening. Playoff is the time of tight defense. Spurs know that and Shaq was brought for the same reason. I doubt that Spurs will be stopped on the 79 points mark, but I don't see the Spurs score more than 10 points more than the game before. I believe that Spurs will score 86 – 90 points, if I'm wrong it probably towards the 80 points mark than the 95 points mark and I don't see Suns scoring 100 points, since Spurs will come as ready as they can for this game.<o:p></o:p>
The score will be higher than the previous two games between the teams, but still, not as high as the Total today offers.
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p>Dallas ML - 4 untis</o:p>
Wow 2.95 for <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> to win??? Pinnacle must be out of their minds. This is a game with equal chances for a win. One can say that <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City></st1:place> are favorite and other can say that NO are. Still, it should be no lower than 1.78 for the favorite and no higher than 2.2 for the dog.
<st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> has the experience and how important that it, you can ask <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> itself in their series against the Heat two years ago. I also like the Howard – Peja match up and Dirk – West, since both Hornets will have tough time defending them. On the other hand, you got <st1:City w:st="on">Chandler</st1:City> and West in the paint against Dampier and Nowitzki and that is a tough match up for <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> as well. The odds are equal for tonight's win and the odds are far from it. So I will take the fine odds with small stakes.​

Wizards, Dallas and Suns to win the series are good bets, but I would hold on for now. If you believe in those bets, than take those teams today with a very nice ML odds and if they win, here is your profit. If they lose, their price will be much better to cash in. Those are my intention anyway...

My picks on the seires are:

EAST

CELTICS VS. HAWKS
4 - 1 or 4 - 2 (depends who wins game number one)

PISTONS VS. SIXERS 4 - 1

CAVS VS. Wizards and MAGIC VS. RAPTORS 4 - 3 (can't decide which way though)

WEST

LAKERS VS. NUGGETS - Worry about this one as a Lakers fan, but it can end in a sweep 4 - 0 or 4 - 1, or it can go for a seven game stretch and than it is hard to call on a winner. If Lakers will win the first two games, it will be a sweep I believe.

HORNETS VS. MAVS - If hornets will win the first two, they will win this one. A split or two road wins and that is Dallas all the way. Dallas 4 - 2 is my choice if I had to make one...

SPURS VS. SUNS 0 - 4 (maybe Stern help them to win a game - just maybe - to be more realistic, 4 - 1 or 4 - 2, but a sweep is an option)

JAZZ VS. ROCKETS - Too hard to call. Alston's injury puts everything on teh first two games. If JAZZ win both of them, Rockets are out. Any other case and Rockets will have to win in Utah and/or game number 7...

Best of luck everybody!!!

mediocre day, with Suns as the main bet making this day end with a small profit...

Suns to advance to the second round - 2.75 odds - 10 units stake

Suns showed in the first game that they are simply better than the Spurs, but lost anyway. Still, they have tremendous confidence since Shaq is on the team and even if they will lose the second game, I still believe we will see them go on to the next round.
Shaq is still the best answer to the Spurs and with him and Amare, Spurs will have to pull more than one rabbit from the hat to pull this one off.
I wrote really wrong explanation for this game in Hebrew, so I really have no desire to write another long explanation, but the story is simple. Suns played better from the Spurs and they can even be better. Spurs played awful, but I'm not sure if they can improve.
I just can't see <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Duncan</st1:place></st1:City> giving 40 points ppg series and without him and Manu, Parker alone won't suffice I believe. Suns played an awful first game and still had the game in their hands until the lost it, thanks to the first three of the season by <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Duncan</st1:place></st1:City>. Hill and Shaq can't play worse than they did and Spurs got no answer to Shaq, except losing in every game he shows up for work. I think that deep down, even the Spurs players agree with me. They shown no confidence whatsoever after the game and that is a bad sign for a team that just stole a huge game.

For Hebrew speaking readers on the forum, you can read a detailed explanation:
http://forums.livegames.co.il/index.php?showtopic=112810
and http://forums.livegames.co.il/index.php?showtopic=113014
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> Dallas to advance to the second round - 3.07 odds - 8 units stakes</o:p>
This one is a tough one, I admit. Unlike the Suns, where anything but the Suns in the next round will surprise me, here I have no idea who will be in the next round. Still, the odds for the Mavericks are too good to pass by. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> has experience and hunger and that can be the difference in the end. Hornets had their hands shaking in the first half of game one and despite still winning it, it gave <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> a feeling that they can do this and even if they will lose in the second game, they can still go through and if they will win that one, I just don't see <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City></st1:place> losing the series. If <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> will lose, I don't think they will be giving up and with two games in <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City>, sure the pressure will shift from Hornets to <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City>, but if they will manage to tie the series, the pressure will be again on the Hornets and in the end experience can do the difference. Not the strongest bet, but with such odds, it's worth the risk I believe.
Kidd and Nowitzki know what they need to do and I will go with them here.
<o:p>Under 194 - 6 units stake</o:p>
I thought of taking <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> to win, but after taking the bet on <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> winning the series, I decided to go a different way, a way that should be profitable just as much. I doubt both teams will be too pleased with their defense after game number one. <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> gave strong first half in the offense and Hornets will try to hold <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City></st1:place> in the beginning and Hornets did a good offensive game overall, second half in particular, so I believe that Johnson will try to focus his players on the defensive end.
The fact that both coaches addressed their need in defense in the pregame, only strengthens my believe that the score tonight should be lower than the game number one and than the score was very close to the Total today.
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City></st1:place> will try to stop Paul and Howard can be a good option, because he is a good defender, a good athlete and taller than CP3, which means it will be much more harder for Paul to pass over him or to see the floor as well as he can.
Hornets on the other hand, will try to help West with the defense on Dirk and that should lead us to around 10 points lower score than the game number one I believe.

Without explanation:

Under 191.5 in San Antonio - 3 units stake
Dallas +4 - 3 units stake
Suns +2 - 3 units stake.

Man, have I sucked last night! In a bad streak in the worse possible time of the year, when the money is on the table...
Hope to ride it through, but if anyone follows my picks, that you can see, that when I'm hot, I can't miss, when I go cold, it can make a small hole in the betting bank. Buyer be aware!

Kobe Bryant Over 29.5 points - 5 units stake

Gasol was great, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Kobe</st1:City> sucked big time in the first game, scoring 9 from 26 from the field, but when the game was over, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Kobe</st1:City></st1:place> scored 32 points. Today I will make two pretty safe assumptions. First, Gasol will be much more heavily guarded (on Bryant's expense) and second, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> won't give such a sorry ass performance. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> with their weak defense, allows you to score 120 – 130 points easily and it is much easier in that situation to score 30 points, without taking over the game and that will be the case today. Don't think we will see <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> taking this one over, but he should finish with 38 – 40 points I believe.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Detroit -10 - 8 units stake

I got two favorite playoff spots. Second playoff game, after a previous favorite upset and third playoff game, in 2 – 0 situations. I love to support the team that needs to come from behind ML and line as well usually. Today we got finally such a game, that the first playoff spot applies to it, the game in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit</st1:place></st1:City>. Billups really confident in his team and he is right and wrong in the same time. A loss tonight won't mean the end of story, but that means very hard first round series and even if they will win it eventually, no rest before meeting Magic and Boston later. They want to show the Sixers that their wins mean nothing. No, that train already gone. Still, they must force the Sixers respect them. To give young and athletic team as the Sixers that builds on enthusiasm and energy 2 – 0 lead before heading to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Philadelphia</st1:City></st1:place> sounds like a terrible idea.
Sixers won this game with great once in a season performance of Evans and the advantage in backcourt. Billups and Hamilton shot 8 from 26 from he field. Green and Miller shot 16 from 29 attempts from the field. They scored twice as much in nearly the same attempts. That won't be repeating it self. Add the fact that Wallace promised to pay back his team for that missed lay up and unlike Arenas, Wallace usually backs up his words with actions.
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit</st1:place></st1:City> with the line should be money tonight.​

Without write ups - Lakers -7.5- 5 stakes bet, Under 190 in Boston - 4 stakes bet. Combo of Lakers, Celtics and Detroit ML - 3 units stake (to get almost two units if they all win).

Last edited:
Wizards -5 - 9 units stake

Wizards are in tough spot. A loss in the third game and that is game over. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> acted really dumb before the series. Stevenson and LeBron had word rivalry even before, but it bring it up again before the series was just dumb. Haven't they seen the games in <st1:City w:st="on">Toronto</st1:City> and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Portland</st1:place></st1:City>, where teasing LeBron turned a double digit lead to a loss?
Now Wizards are back at home and one thing is for sure, they are simply a better team. <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> shot poorly the past two games, scoring the same 86 points. It was almost enough in the first game, but wasn't and it was far from being enough in the second game. I don't believe that Wizards will score less than 95 – 100 points at home. <st1:State w:st="on">Washington</st1:State> are a solid home team and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> still stinks on the road. Add the fact that Wally scored 6 from 9 in the second game and you will understand why I doubt that we will see the same score again.
It is really the time for Arenas to start shooting and I don't mean shooting off with his mouth. If he still wants to become free agent, he needs this series more than anybody after his injury.
I'm backing the Wizards despite the high line.​

Rasheed to score Over 13.5 points

Wow, you just got to love this line. Sheed U/O 13.5 points? The Over looks really good here. It's not only the 24 points he scored in the last game, but also the fact that he missed crucial lay up in the end of the game and took the blame for the loss on him and promised to fix the mistake in the next game and I believe him. We don't need him to score 30 points or even 20 points and we know that when Wallace is fired up, he is one of the best PF in the league and maybe on of the most talented in NBA history even. He can shoot from mid range, drain a three pointer, play with the back to the basket and do a post up and he can even drive to the hoop. If there is a complete offensive package in the Pistons, that is Rasheed.
Very good bet that can only fail due to my bad luck…
<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>​

Wrote the tip on Wizards a few posts higher, here are the other plays for tonight:

Houston to win - 1 units stake

Here are the reasons why <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Utah</st1:place></st1:State> should win this one:
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Utah</st1:place></st1:State> holds the best home record in the league that stands on 37 – 4. They also dominated this series so far with easy 2 – 0, both wins on a road, were Jazz have been struggling all season and they controlled both games throughout the game. Boozer simply owns the Rockets and what do you expect when the only guy who can guard him is 90 years old. Jazz want to end it short and clean and rest, waiting for the regional semi finals. T-Mac have never won a series before and a win today will make the Rockets candidates again to do so. I think that there is only one possible bet here.
<o:p>T-Mac to score Over 21.5 points - 6 units stake</o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
T-Mac played two terrible games and still scored 23 and 20 points. Today he simply must take the game over. If he wants to learn how to do it, hell, just let him watch LeBron and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> the last few games! The dream of finally going through a playoff round been replaced with a dream to finally win a playoff game on a road, something that Rockets struggled to do so far. Alston should be back and that means that ball handling will go to him leaving <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Tracy</st1:place></st1:City> with only one mission, to score and stop being a f*****g p***y!

Without write up - Toronto -4 - 5 units stake (and Raptors + Wizards ML combo bet 4 units stake).

Rafer is probable so that should help immensely with your Rockets ML pick if he plays.

I lean the wiz as well. I don't expect em to win the series but I also don't expect them to go out like chumps.

GL Divol :36_7_2:

Detroit -4 - 8 units stake

Pistons got the slap in the face they needed in the first game already, so we can take them the rest of the series pretty much safely. Sheed is coming back to his home town and Rip is a homeboy as well so they will have their supporters and they always loved playing in Philly. Igoudala played pretty crappy the first two games and his reasoning just cracked me up to be honest. "There's always a guy stepping up in front of me when I'm making my moves" – the thing that they do is called playing defense Andre. You really should learn to play against it if you demand a maximum contract. Pistons have the perfect match ups against the Sixers and I been keep saying that from game one. Billups against the soft Niller, Prince is the perfect Igoudala defender and Wallace is much crazier than Evans. Pistons will try to end this series in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit</st1:place></st1:City> in game number five. In order to do that, they need to win the two games in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Philadelphia</st1:place></st1:City> and I don't think they will have trouble doing so. Medium stakes on this one. If the bets losses, double the bet in the next game on the Pistons, but why should the bet lose?

I will take Dallas + Suns combo ML - 7 units stake as well. Maybe will write a write up later in the day...

Does anyone reading/ using what I'm writing? 12 from the 13 posts so far are my own, so it makes me wonder?

Congratulations on your sweeps. Impressive. And to answer your question: I, for one, do read your posts. From what I've seen, you are a very good capper. GL.

Does anyone reading/ using what I'm writing? 12 from the 13 posts so far are my own, so it makes me wonder?

Yes- I did ! but do not want to Jinx the wagers ! but since you are asking -Just let's you know

Without write up - Toronto -4 - 5 units stake (and Raptors + Wizards ML combo bet 4 units stake).

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

Thanks guys for the response. It was important for me to be honest, to know that I'm not putting the stuff here for nothing.

Dallas -5 - 4 stakes bet
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<ST1:place w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on"></ST1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Dallas</ST1:place></st1:City> are with the back to the wall on this one. After three series turning 2 – 1 from 2 – 0 yesterday, it makes sense that at least one will fall tonight, but I really doubt it. I really didn't like the fact the CP3 got a bit cocky before the game tonight, saying basically that <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Dallas</ST1:place></st1:City> got no chance of stopping him. If Avery, worse coach to appear in the NBA finals the last 10 years, will put Howard on Paul, it won't stop Paul, but will limit him a bit. Nowitzki, Kidd and others should come out swinging against the team that doesn't need the win as much as they do. I think that the Hornets got a shot at game number 4, but tonight they will lose by 10 – 14 points. Another important note is bench usuing. <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Dallas</ST1:place></st1:City> should really use their subs better and they got the players that can definitely help them coming from the bench, especially when it comes down to energy and rebounds.
<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Dallas</ST1:place></st1:City> with small – medium stakes tonight.​

Suns ML + Pistons ML + Dallas ML - 3 stakes bet with nice odds.
Suns + Pistons ML = 3 stakes bet.

Suns should win this one, since they seem to still believe in themselves and the fact that I believe that the whistle will be more Suns friendly tonight. If you add that even Popovich saying that the team are a bit too relaxed right now in the 2 - 0 lead, I believe that Suns will win, but given the many close games between the teams, wouldn't won't to take the line.​

Bad night, losing 10 units, sorry guys. I hope to get them back in the fourth game of the same series, backing Pistons for sure and maybe Suns as well.
Spurs did one hell of a job tonight with Parker simply killing the entire Suns defense. Will be back with the plays for tonight (Lakers for sure), will probably lower the stakes, cause it's have been a rough day...

Don't apologize, you have been killing them month after month. You're a solid capper my friend :shake:

You'll win those 10 back.

Btw Parker played unreal tonight, D'Antoni tried rotating defenders on him but there was no way guarding him, not tonight. 41/12/5. WHOA. :eek:

Hoping for a better day today. Two plays tongiht - Lakers ML (write up will be later) and Under 204 between Toronto and Orlando.

Under 204 points - 5 units stake

Two bets I like tonight and those are Lakers to win and Under in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Toronto</st1:City></st1:place>.
Under is a good bet mainly because of the games between the teams so far in the series. If we take the results in 2008 and there were five of those, we get the next scores: 237, 189, 214, 207 and 202. Three Over and two Under. In all three results that ended in Over there was at least one explosive quarter by one of the teams. Toronto scored 38 points in the third quarter in the game that ended with 237 score, Magic scored 43 points in the first quarter of the first game in the playoff (214 score) and Toronto had 39 points in the second quarter of game number two (207 score) and Orlando had 35 points in the first quarter of the same game. The 237 score would have went Over regardless of the 38 points by the Raptors in third quarter, but the other results were influenced by that one team, one quarter, high scoring performance and shifted the score from Under to Over. I believe that tonight we will see a very close game and it won't be a game that each team makes a run and than the other climbs back. I see a close game from the beginning to the end and both teams understood one thing I believe, defense wins games. In the third game of the series we saw each team make there run through defense and not the offense. <st1:City w:st="on">Toronto</st1:City> won the first two quarters by 8 and 13 points by stopping the Magic on 20 points in each quarter and the climb back of <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Orlando</st1:place></st1:City> was made by stopping Raptors on only 19 points in the third quarter. Tonight the score can go even lower, since as I said, I believe that it will be much closer game.

Lakers ML - 7 units stake

The best bet of today is Lakers to win in my opinion. Denver seemed lost in the first two games. They focused on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<ST1:place w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Kobe</ST1:place></st1:City> and got punished by Gasol in the first and focused on Gasol and got burned by Bryant in the second game. They looked nervous and out of ideas. The fact that tonight they will play at home will only hurt them and put more pressure on them I believe. They were desperate to win in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">L.A.</ST1:place></st1:City> and failed to do so, I can't imagine how badly they want a win here, but to turn your wishes to deeds you need not only desire, but the mental strength to do so. The fact that the crowd will go crazy and boo <st1:City w:st="on">Kobe</st1:City> (<ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Colorado</st1:State></ST1:place> remember?) will only add fuel to the fire and I really feel that this game could turn ugly very fast and against the cool calm Lakers, it can become some serious ass whooping. The technical fouls in <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Staples</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></ST1:place> show that Nuggets can't handle pressure. In the matter of fact we could see that last year against the Spurs, where they won the first game and disappeared for the rest of the series. Another factor is that Carmelo will be guarded by the best anti Carmelo weapon in the league, Odom and that is while Nuggets are still in the search for answers on how to stop the Lakers star player. Nuggets are great at home, but after <st1:City w:st="on">Boston</st1:City> – <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Atlanta</ST1:place></st1:City> series, this one looks the closest to a sweep to me.

Houston ML - 2 units stake

<ST1:place w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on"></ST1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Houston</ST1:place></st1:City> played really good in game number three and that just shows you how important Alston to the Rockets. Sets the plays, creates his own scoring opportunities. Hell, he even managed to turn T-Mac to a fourth quarter player. Rockets are back in the series and now, <st1:State w:st="on">Utah</st1:State> will have to win in <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Toyota</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></ST1:place> or hold on to their home games and that isn't easy. The only team besides <st1:State w:st="on">Utah</st1:State> of course with positive record in <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Utah</ST1:place></st1:State> are the Rockets. Only four losses so far this season for <st1:State w:st="on">Utah</st1:State> in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Salt Lake City</ST1:place></st1:City>, two of them to the Rockets. That is some record for the visitors and if I were <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Utah</ST1:place></st1:State>, I wouldn't count the loss in the third game as a fluke and a one time thing. As long as Rockets show their defense, <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Utah</ST1:place></st1:State> better come up with some defensive answers of their own or it could be costly for them. I think that <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Utah</ST1:place></st1:State> are favorites of course, but not by much. The odds on the other hand are too generous on the Rockets and very cheap with the Jazz. It should have been 1.5 against 3.00 to make it fair I believe. So Rockets got the value and I'm with them tonight, small stakes as always.​

Hoping for a better day today. Two plays tongiht - Lakers ML (write up will be later) and Under 204 between Toronto and Orlando.

Under 204 points - 5 units stake

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

2 more to go !

Knew I should have played only 1 unit on Houston. But +10 units tonight and change and that covers for last night's losses, so it's all good :)

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Wizards -4 - 7 untis stake</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> won the third game in the series, but their job isn't done. They must hold to their home court and win one of the two remaining games in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> if they want to go the second round. Tonight is their hardest match so far in the series I believe. The two road losses were understandable, even though the first game should have gone their way, if only they could have held to their advantage. The third game was very easy. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> came leading 2 – 0, the crowd was all hyped up against the team that they lost eight straight playoff games to and Cavs really had no chance to win. Tonight it's all different. The crowd will be supportive, but not as much. <st1:State w:st="on">Washington</st1:State> will want to win, but not as much and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> knows that a win today can seal the fate of this series. As I see it, there is only one key to this game and it's crucial of course. Will anyone from the "players" that <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> got in their roster can deliver the goods and take the load of LeBrone? I got a strong feeling that a loss today and Cleveland fans will actually start to miss Larry Hughes could really cut defense when he was healthy and in the mood. Wally, Gibson, West, Jones. If one of those players won't get the hot hand from the three point mark, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> are doomed to another loss I believe. LeBrone is guarded tight and <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> doesn't even think about any of the other players and they haven't giving them any reason to do otherwise today. Still I'm with Wizards tonight. Both teams are very domestic and I doubt that <st1:City w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:City> will stop <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> under 95 points mark and I will be surprised if the 100 points mark won't be broken as well. Add the fact that <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> got only one NBA player in their roster and you got a tough challenge for Wizards, but one they should go over, at least tonight.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>​

i think it's just me you and handy on the wiz. i just heard about caron going to nightclub in dc and they played this jayz new track talking smack about deshawn and the wiz. caron was furious but had no comment and was just anxious to play. i like a collective effort by wiz to take on king and co.

Suns -3 - 7 units stake

Suns won't give up without a fight. Spurs kicked them out of playoff three times in four seasons and they will do anything they can, not to give them the satisfaction of sweeping them in Arizona. The only question is can they? D'Antoni is pretty bad coach and I can't count the number of times I found myself screaming at the TV for him to do something right for a change. Do you know what? I don't think he heard me…
Spurs don't even want to think about losing this series and not to stretch without a need and a win tonight, lucky win in game 5 and Suns back in the series without anyone noticing. Spurs will try to avoid that of course.
If I'm D'Antony, Strawberry gets his minutes today and Skinner as well. Both are much more suited to play defense against the Spurs than Diaw and Hill. If he doesn't hear me, I hope he will at least read that. Strawberry is their best quick PG defender, but I guess Suns don't feel they got a problem with Parker…
It all comes down to desire. Both want to win, but Suns should really want it much more. The best news for the Suns and their backers, Suns can even and still remain losers, their favorite title apparently.
Does Big Cactus got any pride left in him? Or is he starting to miss Wade and Riley all of a sudden?
The answers tonight.

Will add Detroit later on...

Also I took Suns + Pistons + Wizards ML = 3 untis stake, to cover a loss in case that one of the teams will win, but fail to cover the line...

i think it's just me you and handy on the wiz. i just heard about caron going to nightclub in dc and they played this jayz new track talking smack about deshawn and the wiz. caron was furious but had no comment and was just anxious to play. i like a collective effort by wiz to take on king and co.

This beef is just dumb. I can't understand how Jay Z got involved in it, but LeBron better look at his team if he is looking for players to diss about their playing abilities. I swear to you, I feel like I'm watching handicap olympics whenever I'm watching Cleveland in offense.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit -5 - 10 units stake</st1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit</st1:place></st1:City> should win this one I believe. Many compare this series to Dallas – GSW last year, but I have to disagree, regardless of the outcome of this series. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> wanted, but couldn't. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Detroit</st1:place></st1:City> on the other hand, simply doesn’t show any desire to win. I think that Billups and Rasheed will have better game than game number 3. They understand that the key to victory comes through them on both ends of the floor, especially for Wallace, if McDyess is out. They were terrible in offense, going 3 from 17 combined in field goals and allowing Miller and Dalembert 43 points scoring 17 from 28. "We still know we can win it," Wallace said. "It's just a matter of digging down." "If we can match their intensity and their energy, I think our chances are better," Billups said. Both players are talking about motivation and desire and I think that this is their time. If they combine the desire and the ability, it will be very hard to beat.

Best of luck everyone!!!

chalk on the road again? wow this is gonna be like the hawks and boston. same line for 4th game. hmm what to do what to do. like philly and under. not playin the side for now.

Detroit -5 - 10 units stake</B></U>
<u><b><font color=" /><st1:City w:st="on"></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><FONT color=black>10 units play </st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><FONT color=black>I love it - I like it and I want ...</st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><FONT color=black>My bookie gonna be piss ! LOL...</st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><FONT color=black>Will slam down 1K on Stones ML with offshore book too </st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on">BOL,</st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><FONT color=black></ST1:p</st1:City>

As soon as I saw that Pistons mean buisness, that was easy money. For some reason they tried to make lost money, but it all ended good at the end. Luckely I was sleeping until the end of third quarter, otherwise I would have punched something watching them trail by DD behind. I guess the fact that Israel is 8 hours ahead of USA (eastern coast), has it's advantages as well :)

The evening started with a bust on the Wizards, but Suns and Detroit turned this night to profit and I thank them for that.

ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<ST1:place w:st="on">Detroit -5 - 10 units stake</ST1:place></st1:City>

<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on"></ST1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Detroit</ST1:place></st1:City> should win this one I believe. Many compare this series to Dallas – GSW last year, but I have to disagree, regardless of the outcome of this series. <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Dallas</ST1:place></st1:City> wanted, but couldn't. <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Detroit</ST1:place></st1:City> on the other hand, simply doesn’t show any desire to win. I think that Billups and Rasheed will have better game than game number 3. They understand that the key to victory comes through them on both ends of the floor, especially for Wallace, if McDyess is out. They were terrible in offense, going 3 from 17 combined in field goals and allowing Miller and Dalembert 43 points scoring 17 from 28. "We still know we can win it," Wallace said. "It's just a matter of digging down." "If we can match their intensity and their energy, I think our chances are better," Billups said. Both players are talking about motivation and desire and I think that this is their time. If they combine the desire and the ability, it will be very hard to beat.​

Best of luck everyone!!!

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Good Call !

And once again - I loved 10 units play !

Thanks,

Lakers -3 - 6 units stake

Tough day in my opinion. Had three leans, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Toronto</st1:City> with the line, Under in <st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City> and Lakers, but under with the <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> fell right away, don't trust them Nuggets. May still play very small bet (2 units) on the Raptors with the line, but a bit of a tough call. The best bet of today is Lakers in my opinion yet again. As I said before game number three, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> seemed lost and nothing changed there. No defense, no offense, liked this team in the regular season, but now I'm simply disgusted with them. Stupid, lazy, loud and frustrated. Only a major change in this team (Carmelo should really play in the NBDL or better yet, simply quit) in the starters and in the HC position, this team is doomed to such great life season after season. A guy shooting 5 from 22 accuses other players on quitting and that just makes me laugh. Why haven't he tried to quit? Quit shooting the ball, quit taking those akward shots, that got nothing to do with the game, quit doing nothing on both ends of the floor and than blame his teammates. Quit the game while you at it. Your presence in team basketball brings nothing but bad things to the team you are playing in.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Needless to say that after me writing that he will do a triple double with 40 points and 20 assists, right? :) <o:p></o:p>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> and the Lakers should really wrap this one fast and easily, but all that Nugget talent makes me take it medium stakes only.<o:p></o:p>

Adding Raptors +8 - 2 units stake after all...

Your presence in team basketball brings nothing but bad things to the team you are playing in.

that is the god damn truth. I love the clips of him on defense where he literally gets out of the way of the offense.

English, Hebrew and Russian. I'm settling for those three right now :)
Tried to learn French actually, but didn't go so wel...

Lakers complete the sweep 4 - 0 over the Nuggets!
The closest game of the series, but Lakers are in the secodn round and we have the cash :)

Lakers -3 - 6 units stake

:23_32_9:

Back