• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Round 2 Saturday Divisional Is Alright For Fighting!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Wild Card Weekend Vap Had...Some Winners!

Under In KC
Over In Texans
GB +7.5
TB +140 ML

And Some Losses...
Miami +5
Pitts +10

Round 2 - Divisional Saturday.

I would like to think that I have matured as a gambler over the years, But Gosh Darn It! Love Is On Fire! 21 touchdowns and one interception in the last nine games! Gotta Love, Love! Yet and still, the Niners are 9 and 1/2 point favorites?! Oh Please! Vegas Is Stoopid! I'll Buy The Hook And Get 10 And GB!!!

At Least…The Old Vap Would… Look. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to be Jimmy the Greek. As a card-carrying member of the "Niner Nation can eat a big fat dick since 81*" If! and that's a big if. Brock can PRETEND to be Alex Smith. throw for 248 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions and McCaffrey runs for two touchdowns I'm looking at a final score of… at most?! 34-14.

Santa Clara -9.5 Under 50.5

Won't be as cold as say Buffalo Or KC…BUT… It still will be, "Here I sit, colder than a tit. Laid a fart, but couldn't shit." In Baltimore… Doesn't everything here point to Baltimore?! I mean the numbers sure do…But…Something special about this kid in Texas… And Sometimes LJ ain't all that in the playoffs…

Remember Wild-Card Weekend… I Said The Pressure Was All On Dallas?! How'd That Work Out?! What Pressure Does CJS Have?! Cash Me Outside…

Texans +9.5

Back