Romo out for season.... maybe

Cowboys defensively obviously had a solid game plan to stop the Chip Kelly offense in the first meeting in Philly, which was Foles worst game of the year (11-for-29, 80 yds passing, 0 tds...sandwiched between 4 td and 7 td performances).

something was up that game. i was there. foles wasnt right. it wsa one of the most unexplainable things ive seen in a reg season game, but i am convinced Foles' groin was severely hurt that week.

Birds win but probably don't cover, which at the end of the day is why we play the game.

So lines readily available now...locked in Cowboys +7.5 -120 at 5dimes and will buyout if Romo indeed does not play.

So lines readily available now...locked in Cowboys +7.5 -120 at 5dimes and will buyout if Romo indeed does not play.
I don't think lines are readily available as you say. Pretty big gamble to lock this in early when the majority of bettors don't place their bets until a day or two before the game. I'd be shocked if it doesn't go higher when the bulk of the bets start coming in.

romos not playing. the cowboys knew the injury was worse than we thought and planned on keeping it a secret so the eagles planned for romo. then somehow schefter used his sources and broke the story, and garrett is just trying to save face and act like theres a chance romo plays. hes not.

this will probably move between 7.5-9.5 all week

already on PHI -3, might find a way to tease the boys with something for protection

romos not playing. the cowboys knew the injury was worse than we thought and planned on keeping it a secret so the eagles planned for romo. then somehow schefter used his sources and broke the story, and garrett is just trying to save face and act like theres a chance romo plays. hes not.
cmon Nancy Drew

HAHAHAHAHA. blow my back out. bwahhahahaha.

NBA - Come on bro - wearing a Romo Jersey and saying "I love Tony Romo, he's tough" is like walking around wearing a shirt that says "Pretty please will somebody PLEAAASE cum on my face"....

Yeah, nbafan those are some pretty Yag comments.

Eagles 31 Cowboys 16

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 29[/TD]
[TD]315[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]PHI EAGLES[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_715276_-6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o52½-100<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_715276_-52.5_-100">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:30 PM[/TD]
[TD]316[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]DAL COWBOYS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_715276_6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u52½-100<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_715276_52.5_-100">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

What nba failed to tell us was this was the jersey he wore

get_image.aspx

All it takes is one hit from his blind spot and he will be done…as in his career. Herniated disks are not fun and take a long time to heal, yes he will have the staff to help him recover but he will be fucked up by the time he's 40-50

Jerry Jones just said he isn't ruling out Romo but i'm sure he just trying to fuck with Philly. Orton will start but they're also looking at John Skelton, David Carr, and Tyler Thigpen to back up Orton.

Jerry Jones just said he isn't ruling out Romo but i'm sure he just trying to fuck with Philly. Orton will start but they're also looking at John Skelton, David Carr, and Tyler Thigpen to back up Orton.

Too bad the Browns plucked Passalicious off the Dallas practice squad a while back.

my source told me this is all one big joke, romo will play sunday night and play well and will go down as one of the most remarkable stories in sports, playing through such agony and pain. this is all jerry's build up for it. vegas and schefter are duped.

I think he plays,and if you step back and think about,the line(and movement) is telling you he plays.however,he doesnt play defense

Then they ended up signing Jon Kitna to back up whomever is starting on Sunday.

Kitna's been on the couch for years. I guess he is donating his game check to charity though. If Kitna should ever happen to lead the Cowboys to victory, CTG could charge for access just to read the Eagles thread.

my source told me this is all one big joke, romo will play sunday night and play well and will go down as one of the most remarkable stories in sports, playing through such agony and pain. this is all jerry's build up for it. vegas and schefter are duped.

oops.

Yeah Detroit, at least you learned one thing...you certainly cannot trust that "source" in the future.

Back