Romo out for season.... maybe

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">2m</small>
Cowboys QB Tony Romo has been ruled out the rest of the season due to his back injury, per league source.

Who's the back-up?
BcMzM7oCEAAk7Jf.png

Love the Eagles against Kyle Orton. If Romo/Orton doesn't deflate a team I don't know what does.

It does suck. Wanted to see the Romo story play out. What the fuck's so wrong with him?

Neck beard has shown moments in the past. He'll also have the full week to prepare with first team reps. I think the bigger question mark for Dallas is that horrible defense.

this absolutely sucks...

i wore my romo jersey yesterday, just rooting against the eagles (my bros fav team) and it was a good time... makes romo's game yesterday look pretty impressive

maybe not...

• Albert Breer@AlbertBreer<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">43s</small>
    Jason Garrett says the Cowboys have not made a determination on Tony Romo's status for Sunday's game against the Eagles.

Details

• Albert Breer@AlbertBreer<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">1m</small>
    Cowboys coach Jason Garrett says QB Tony Romo will get treatment each day and will be evaluated day-to-day

maybe not...

• Albert Breer@AlbertBreer<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">43s</small>
    Jason Garrett says the Cowboys have not made a determination on Tony Romo's status for Sunday's game against the Eagles.

Details
  • Albert Breer@AlbertBreer<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px; right: 15px;">1m</small>
    Cowboys coach Jason Garrett says QB Tony Romo will get treatment each day and will be evaluated day-to-day

He just said that romo went to get an MRI and get treatment and they will be looking to sign another QB since orton is the only other QB on the roster

yup Garrett says romo is day to day... he's one tough dude, would not surprise me one bit if Romo started

this absolutely sucks...

i wore my romo jersey yesterday, just rooting against the eagles (my bros fav team) and it was a good time... makes romo's game yesterday look pretty impressive

So you're a troll not only on the Internet but in real life as well?

if you wore a romo jersey to annoy your brother cheering for the eagles (and I thought you liked the Giants?) you were trolling him

if you wore a romo jersey to annoy your brother cheering for the eagles (and I thought you liked the Giants?) you were trolling him

no, i wore the romo jersey because i fucking love romo, and hate the eagles

i dont go by the notion that if you're a fan of team x you cannot root for one of their rivals, im not like that... sorry

tip what i dont like is that now the eagles are in a lose lose.

if they win, no big deal, they should beat a romo-less cowboys. if they lose its an epic melt.

i want them to win but i want them to beat the actual cowboys, which would include romo

tip what i dont like is that now the eagles are in a lose lose.

if they win, no big deal, they should beat a romo-less cowboys. if they lose its an epic melt.

i want them to win but i want them to beat the actual cowboys, which would include romo

Just take your easy win over my Boys and enjoy, Dan. :shake:

I really dont think an NFL team is going to think that

if that's their mindset they shouldn't be in the playoffs anyway

to have a 'letdown' in a playoff game just doesn't happen

Orton is more than capable

he has started what 60-70 games?

twank, he sucks bro...every time he's had to fill in for Romo he's failed miserably. This isn't the same guy that was doing a decent job in Denver in 09-10. I can prolly throw the ball further than this guy right now.

Let's not forget that the cowboys defense has to somehow stop the eagles from putting up 900 yards of offense vs them. With Romo they stood a chance. With Orton the defense will have to pull off a miracle.

Sean Lee will likely be out too. They are lost on defense with out him. Well, they are lost with him too but they are even worse without him.

Back