Rod's Rugby League/Union/AFL (4/20-4/23)

That was a woeful attempt at goal from Hewatt for the Tahs at the end ... The guy took less time than Preston Campbell and never looked like he thought he could kick it ... to be fair looked like he took a knock or copped cramp in scoring the try ...

Yeah, for sure, Leicester has some demons to exorcise there.

Scarletts getting 6.5 does seem strong, more I think of it. I can't imagine the public backing Llanelli today.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Everyone's favorite team, the Northampton Saints.....playing the London Wasps tomorrow for a spot in the HC final.

Imagine that? Relegated from Guiness and the Heineken Cup champs!!!!

BTW, Rod, is public on Saints or Wasps tomorrow?

Cheers

Oh, yeah, that's right. Everyone's favorite team, the Northampton Saints.....playing the London Wasps tomorrow for a spot in the HC final.

Imagine that? Relegated from Guiness and the Heineken Cup champs!!!!

BTW, Rod, is public on Saints or Wasps tomorrow?

Cheers

Regardless, Wasps tear Saints a new one (or two) in this game ....:spank:

Run-

NH deserves to take a hiding given their severe underperformance all comp in Guiness, but this is NH.

These are the matches where NH is committed for 80 minutes, and when they are, they can take down any side in HC.

Good luck, though!

Run-

NH deserves to take a hiding given their severe underperformance all comp in Guiness, but this is NH.

These are the matches where NH is committed for 80 minutes, and when they are, they can take down any side in HC.

Good luck, though!

True, true .... and it's not a play by any means yet ... but could be come tomorrow ...

Rugby Union - European Cup SF

Llaneli Scarlets +6.5 v Leicester (4)

Looking for the Walker curse to continue with the Tigers, the game should have been at pk'em to begin with IMO with the Scarlets arguably being the most impressive of the remianing 4 teams left in the competition both home and away. Tigers only real advantage is in the forwards, they are going to do the same thing to what they did to the Ospreys last week, as long as the Scarlets can withold that I their creativity in the backs should make them very competitive in this one.

Ill discipline from the Scarlets, but in fairness they were never in it :down:

No they were not. They took a comprehensive beat-down and were lucky the score gap wasn't wider.

The Scarlets joined both the Lions and Blues as all 3 took thorough hidings, and my 5 Dimes account joined the group.

The more the merrier......

:(

(Nadal better fucking win tomorrow)

'Sup Rod. Was looking at taking the Cats -9.5. What's your thoughts on taking the points instead?

'Sup Rod. Was looking at taking the Cats -9.5. What's your thoughts on taking the points instead?

Sorry bro just saw your post now, been watching the Rockets-Jazz game.

Main reason is due to location - this game is being played in Tasmania, a state where Hawks have had some recent success in and of all the teams in the AFL play the most there over the past 5 seasons. The wind conditions of the stadium in Launceston are quite unique to what you find in other places in Australia, given this is the Cats first game here ever, worth a shot with the dog.

Cats forward line has been ineffective against the Hawks defense in the past 2 season as well

Sorry bro just saw your post now, been watching the Rockets-Jazz game.

Main reason is due to location - this game is being played in Tasmania, a state where Hawks have had some recent success in and of all the teams in the AFL play the most there over the past 5 seasons. The wind conditions of the stadium in Launceston are quite unique to what you find in other places in Australia, given this is the Cats first game here ever, worth a shot with the dog.

Cats forward line has been ineffective against the Hawks defense in the past 2 season as well

I decided to skip it. Like the Eagles?

Seems like enough people are scared to lay that many points to make it the right side?

Am thinking about it right now.

60 minutes to decide.

Seems like enough people are scared to lay that many points to make it the right side?

Am thinking about it right now.

60 minutes to decide.

Last year the Blues led the Eagles by 40 odd from memory mid way through the 3rd qtr and got run down in Subiaco (they were a 52.5 point dog that day)

I guess that would be the main reason for the hesitancy to lay close to 5 goals add to that the Eagles tendency not to really win by the big margins

Yeah, tough call. No doubt.

May just pass on it. Thank God Manly hung on and covered the 8.5. Take money and run, I guess.

Yeah, man, Eagles are right side, for sure, more I think about it, but I'm passing on it.

So you like the home side vs Broncos? On which side is public?

Is public on Wasps today, man? I hope so, cause I want NH getting points.

Thanks, man.

Cheers

Yeah, tough call. No doubt.

May just pass on it. Thank God Manly hung on and covered the 8.5. Take money and run, I guess.

Yeah, man, Eagles are right side, for sure, more I think about it, but I'm passing on it.

So you like the home side vs Broncos? On which side is public?

Is public on Wasps today, man? I hope so, cause I want NH getting points.

Thanks, man.

Cheers

Not sure with the numbers in those two games CCL, tough to read the line movements in the Knights one.

Haven't even looked at the Wasps-Saints for later today

AFL

Only way this loses IMO is via a backdoor, this one should be over by HT:

Eagles -29.5 v Blues (2)

:cheers:

No play for me in Europe, just don't have the time to have a look at the Wasps-Saints game or the two superleague games. Probably just the one for Monday night in the league for me to round off the weekend.

Will have a look at how the lines moves before deciding, most likely play the total in that one, otherwise will call it a weekend with a small +ve return

Since this tennis is bullcrap best of 3, I'm going to get down on Giants over "London Broncos" and lay the 8.5.

Also, a "few" coins on everyone's favorite team.....NH Saints +9.5....ooy yee vay.

Giants were strong money today. They are totally on song right now. The old London Broncos took a comprehensive hiding.

Am fortunate I only put a few rocks on the good ol' Saints. Up 13 nil and they lose going away. I hope they do get relegated for their underperformance this year. Good riddance. Sorry outfit. It is.

What am I on for MNR, man? As in, which side fades the public?

Cheers

Rugby Union 23-16-1 (+12.70 units)

AFL 13-7-0 (+16.67 units)

Rugby League 14-9-0 (+9.10 units)

OVERALL 50-32-1 (+38.47 units)

Back