Rod's NBA Friday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Cold as ice in the association right now. What's worse it I like a few tonight:

u192.5 Spurs v T-Wolves (4)

Suns -5.5 over Magic (3)

Hornets -1 over Hawks (3)

Possibly add some 2H lines and late games since it's just me and the Pilsner at home tonight.

GL today man.. not really for or against you today.. but ATL might steal one... they play much better at home

One more

Cavs +5.5 over Raptors (3)

This is one of the few opportunities that the Cavs role players will get to shine, when a superstar withdraws invariably the other players rally and expect a big effort from the Cavs tonight.

Ok well that explanations makes no sense given Bosh is out for the Ratpors as well tonight.

Still think the Cavs catching 5.5 is a couple too many.

TO D at home is not bad, and TO depth is much better... and I still say Calderon is the best PG no one has heard about... Raps win this by 10... but GL anways man...

Lost w/ Cavs, won w/Hornies.

This is in all liklihood to break even for the night given the Spurs total looks like shit right now after the 3Q

Sonics +1.5 over Pacers (3)

Lets try this again...

Waited to the get the 5 and got it now. I'm definitely binging tonight:

Jazz -5 over Lakers (4)

Doesnt that same logic apply to the Raptors and Bosh missing tonights game?

One of my parameters was that the player's absence must not be known earlier that 90min from tip. Correct me if I am wrong but Bosh's absence was known well in advance (line was steady at -3.5/4 until the news of Lebron's withdrawl was made official).

Well I had read that Bosh was out before thinking of taking the Cavs at +4 a while ago anyway

Lost w/ under in Minny, lost w/Suns in Phx

Seattle x 2 and Jazz pending. Just need a bit of luck from the gambling gods to get something going.

Money on the Sonics game line, Jazz game line and Sonics 2H to end the night on a good note at least

Ret :cheers:

Back