Thursday 25th October 2007

Sorry no time for writeups today. My card is as follows

Real Madrid -4 over Ulker (5)

Tau Ceramica +6 over Olympiakos (3)

Lietuvos +2.5 over Milano (3)

FT: Real Madrid 80-72 - WIN +4.5 units

FT: Olympiakos 95-90 - WIN +2.7 units

FT: Lietuvos 83-76 - WIN +2.7 units

I'll do a full Euroleague and October '07 recap bit later. Probably a good time to end the October plays with the big show rolling around in a few days.

At least that way I can use the weekend to read up on which players are playing for what NBA teams this season.

How did Celtics become a $150 shot at winning the title to a $15 shot in the space of the offseason????:smiley_acbe:

I think R.Madrid are vastly improved this year, and while istanbul is a tough place to play in, i think Real have enough to win & cover. (they might even have enough to - possibly - make the final four this year)

As for Tau playing in greece... yet to see how the new olympiakos will gel with all the new imports (tsakalidis, qyntel w., greer, seibutis, etc.). they even tried to sign c.webb the other day. but man... only +6 in that stadium?

and where' them preseason nba picks rod?? no warmup necessary? lol.

GL brother.

g-monster - I think Real Madrid will defo be vying for a final 4 spot. One of the most balance teams in Europe. Unlike many of the teams they can actually win on the road as well.

I'm already second guessing myself by taking Pana to top their group because of the way they have started both the domestic and Euroleague seasons. However I will put that down to early season sluggishness.

As to the NBA preseason, it's not really my thing :shake:

Back