Rockies over at home is back!

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
After watching last nights game, these pitchers are coming back to earth. Still hot as shit. I just can’t see our starters throwing out more gem after gem. Taking the ROX -130 and over 11.5. Good luck!:barman:

‘Shell’ Miller done for the game. Robbie Ray pinch hitting in Top of 2nd.

Damn it. Was hoping to be squeezing more off Miller.

This is going to be an historic game. :teethgrill:

Fuck.. we need to figure out a time to smack Daily Fantasy with this Rox line up.. I don’t play but I imagine this is a wet dream when picking players like Desmond and Cargo.. shoot even Blackmon got three RBIs

d'bags position players have only allowed 3r in 3 2/3 versus 16r in 3 1/3 for the real pitching staff

Goes to show how important psychology is eh. Ofc the position players are way crappier, but Rox psych doesn‘t prepare them atm to keep slugging. This is a lesson that whats on paper isn‘t so predictive in sports betting as we like to think

D'backs starter has a 2.78 era on the road this year, and the Rox starter is 2.89 at home. But fukkit, I'm rolling with the over 11 again.

Glta...

Couldn’t have went any easier last night. Now we get a daytime affair.. just getting around to capping today’s games but can’t really see much reason not to join you again. Rox have some nice numbers vs Ray.

Back