Rockets zips discussion?

scraps@midnight

Pretty much a regular
i realize it's not as sexy as the ball st game but wondered if you guys wanted to get into this one a bit.

i am giving some serious consideration to playing toledo tonight as the line has risen to 6.5 now. thinking they may be pretty motivated to send the charming and fat amstutz out with some w's. there is no doubt this team has allot of talent but for whatever reason just has not put together solid performances. akron is not exactly a powerhouse and fields a pourous defense without a ton of experience. i am certain that if they play to their ability the rockets can keep it within the number or win. not sure i am willing to bet on this quite yet but sure curious what you all think...

also think the over (54-55) is interesting as well.

i come back to my laptop and see like 60 views and no responses! i guess (reaches for yellow pages) i really need help for having interest in this one...
still like the rockets.

I have nothing to add about this game man, sorry. I would rather bet Girls High School Ice Hockey than take a try on this game

etg.....already have a girls high school ice hockey ticket for tonight. thanks man and good luck on the cards tonight (thought i remember seeing you on them...), pretty sure i will be joining you.

ETG, where can I get lines on high school girls ice hockey? I wouldn't mind seeing a shirt or two pulled up in a fight. Mmmm, 18 yr old hockey chicks. Can anyone make this a NSFW thread?

I would lean towards Akron here. And the Under if I played the total. Don't think Toledo has the offense this year to keep up.

Also, tough to bet on a team that is 83rd in the NCAA in trunover margin (Toledo). Akron is in the top 25 in the country

ETG, where can I get lines on high school girls ice hockey? I wouldn't mind seeing a shirt or two pulled up in a fight. Mmmm, 18 yr old hockey chicks. Can anyone make this a NSFW thread?

I would lean towards Akron here. And the Under if I played the total. Don't think Toledo has the offense this year to keep up.

Also, tough to bet on a team that is 83rd in the NCAA in trunover margin (Toledo). Akron is in the top 25 in the country

I can almost make anythread a nsfw thread!!!!:smiley_acbe:Someone add a little nsfw in the title please

Hahaha, sorry to hijack your thread but blame it on ETG. He should know better than to bring up high school girls hockey around this crowd.

hilldog - I'll take bets on a total for this one 17.5Over -120. It's a sucker bet.

Hahaha, sorry to hijack your thread but blame it on ETG. He should know better than to bring up high school girls hockey around this crowd.

hilldog - I'll take bets on a total for this one 17.5Over -120. It's a sucker bet.

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

yeah scraps sorry for the titty high jack I just couldn't resist ETG's love for the hockey girls and then when sc makes a request I gotta answer!!!!!

You have any leans?

Lean: Home team...I don't subscribe to the theory of Toledo playing for their coach, if thats ever going to happen, it will be the last game of the year.

I just don't like this game at all.

now, :36_11_6: @ this thread

Actually the more I look at this one - the more I like Akron quite a bit here. Akron, UNDER, and Northen Illi

I'm leanin Over in this game and No illy. Maybe parlay the 2 together and move on with my night

Actually the more I look at this one - the more I like Akron quite a bit here. Akron, UNDER, and Northen Illi

Don't know if this is good or bad for you, but those are my three plays tonight. Good luck to us.:smiley_acbe:

Back