rob bironas

So what was the time frame from when he left the house and the complaints about his behavior from people on the road? Bc she said he had one drink at home and they were quietly watching a movie….

Is she withholding info or did he hit a bar and get really drunk?

Here's the latest on the timeline for that night (below). I would imagine if he went and got drunk (in an hour or so), someone would have come forward saying he was at some bar that night. It's possible his wife didn't realize what he had to drink that night as well, since she said he only had 1 beer or so. Could also be that she didn't want to tell police he was drunk when she made the 911 call so as to not get him in trouble for a DWI....when she made the call, she didn't know he was already in the fatal accident, so wouldn't have known a toxicology report would refute what she said about him not being drunk.

A 911 call made by Rob Bironas' wife, Rachel Bradshaw, reveals that Bironas may have left his house almost an hour and a half before he died in a fatal car crash on Sept. 20.

In the 911 call, Bradshaw said that Bironas left around 9:40 p.m. Bradshaw made the 911 call at 11:40 p.m. and told police that her husband had left the house about two hours earlier.
"I can't find my husband," Bradshaw told the 911 operator. "He came home and we were watching a movie and he just left. And that was it. He just left. He has a white Denali and he just drove away and we haven't seen him since."
The 911 operator then asked Bradshaw when the last time she saw Bironas was and she replied that it had been about 'two hours ago.' That would mean Bironas left his house around 9:40 p.m.
Bradshaw also added that the two did not get in a fight, "No argument, no nothing. He just left," Bradshaw told the 911 operator. "I had a girlfriend over and I turned around and he was just gone."
The single-car crash that killed Bironas is believed to have taken place at approximately 11:01 p.m.
In a police report filed about three hours after the accident, Bradshaw told police that Bironas left the house around 10:30 p.m. after he had said he was going to bed, but it appears that timeline may not be accurate.
Here's the details from the original police report:
At approximately 10:30 p.m., Bironas told [Rachel] 'good night' and left the room. She assumed he was going to bed. After a few moments, she spoke to her friend, who was still present with her in the movie room. She then went to find Bironas. She searched throughout the residence, but could not locate him.
Rachel called Bironas numerous times and did not receive an answer. She called relatives and no one had contact with him. She then called police because she was concerned. She stated it was highly unusual behavior for him to leave without telling her. She stated he was not intoxicated.
The timeline is important because Bironas got into an altercation with people in at least two other cars before his fatal accident.
A student at Belmont University called police at 10:45 p.m., saying that Bironas tried to run him off the road and threatened to kill him and his passengers.
"His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, 'Hey man, just a heads up, something's burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,'" the student told the Tennessean. "He looked over at me and said, 'I'm going to kill everybody in your (expletive) vehicle.' It was so random, so bizarre I was like, 'What?' And he said the exact same thing again."
After that altercation, authorities received a 911 call from a woman who said Bironas tried to 'start a fight' with her and her husband.
"He is dangerous, he is drunk or something. He tried to start a fight with us," the woman said. "My husband ran down there to see what is going on. I just want to tell the police there is something wrong with him. He is dangerous, he is drunk or he is on drugs. He gave us a mean look. We don't even know him, and he tried to run us off the road."

And at this point if it was Ambien they would've come out with that, I assume.

Right. The toxicology report showed he also had valium in his system, but they said it was "likely not enough to impair driving."

Mixing valium, even if it wasn't enough itself to impair driving, with alcohol though...

Valium is a benzodiazipine that contains the active ingredient diazepam. How long Valium stays in the body is relative to the long half life of 20-80 hours that it takes for diazepam to metabolize. As a central nervous system depressant, Valium can cause feelings of relaxation and sometimes euphoria in people. Because of Valium get high and euphoric effect, some people try to enhance the feeling of getting high on Valium by mixing it with alcohol. In self-reported examples, Valium can cause the following effects when mixed with alcohol:
  • dizziness or drowsiness
  • feeling of well-being or euphoria
  • lack of coordination
  • memory problems
  • unusual behavior

Dangerous side effects can result when you mix Valium and alcohol. This is mainly because mixing alcohol and Valium can intensify the effects of both drugs. First, Valium heightens the intoxication you experience from alcohol. This is potentially deadly, since you may not be able to safely drink the same amount you would normally be able to drink. Alcohol poisoning is a real possibility. Some other potentially dangerous effects of mixing Valium with alcohol include:

• alcohol poisoning
  • dizziness
  • drowsiness
  • loss of consciousness
  • shallow breathing
  • impaired coordination
  • memory problems
  • overdose

why the fuck is Tennessee "honoring" him? For drinking and driving and killing himself?? That is ridiculous!!!!!!

So what was the time frame from when he left the house and the complaints about his behavior from people on the road? Bc she said he had one drink at home and they were quietly watching a movie….

Is she withholding info or did he hit a bar and get really drunk?
:idea:

Lareux - I have no idea, but I don't think "unusual behavior" covers how Bironas was acting. From reading the witness accounts, he was scary aggressive and out of control…when they list under the valium side effects the unusual behavior mixed w alcohol I think it would mean more just being more intoxicated and acting drunk….not getting out on the road and causing terror like he did w his extreme behavior. I may be nit picking here, but I just don't think that what he was doing falls under just unusual behavior, I think there was something more and we won't ever know what it was….

Back