Road to Omaha

Bandits

Pretty much a regular
Anyone else playing? A lot of games, would love to see others thoughts.

Knoxville Regional: winner-Tennessee
Campbell/Ga Tech o14.5
Crazy how much the line has shifted toward Campbell since it opened. Campbell was plus money first time I looked and now at -147. Tech has a team era over 6.5 and can mash. Total opened at 16.5

Auburn Regional: winner UCLA +210
I'm an Auburn guy, but I don't think they have near enough to get out of a regional. Sonny can't do it all and had been cooking off recently.
UCLA/Florida St u9 -110
UCLA +110
Hoping its Messick vs Racjic as those are 2 top arms who shouldn't allow many free bases.

Gainesville Regional: winner Oklahoma +150 also putting some on Central Michigan +900
Central Michigan/Florida o10.5
Both teams are coming in hot. Central Michigan averages 8 runs/game. Not sure their ace can hold Florida in check, but if he does they might could make a run in the regional.
Oklahoma/Liberty u11.5
2 solid pitching staffs who are used to playing in low scoring close games. Thinking it stays right around 6-5 or so

Thanks for posting, love this tournament and for a West Coaster I want to play the Beavers and fade the Tree

GCU should be a 2 seed, not a 3

Greenville Regional: winner ECU
ECU has been on fire and looks like they are the real deal.
Coastal +140
32nd in nation in scoring vs UVA who has struggled to finish the season going 2-5 last 7. Worth a shot.
Hattiesburg Regional: winner LSU
Southern Miss is overrated imo and will probably struggle vs Army
LSU/Kenn St u12.5
If Kenn St starter can hold LSU through 5, then it'll stay under.

Not a lot of time today...
Took central Michigan and Florida State as dogs and overs in UCLA, Liberty, Coastal, and DBU. Under in Tenn and Ga Tech (thinking Ga Tech may not run it up too much)

Coastal +130 still have their ace to throw plus a couple solid arms out of the pen. UVA offense is really good, but they've used their best arms already imo.
Florida/Central Michigan o13 both teams should score early and often to try and stay alive
Kennesaw St/Southern Miss o14 (KState +228 also-they've shown they can hang, worth a shot to me)
Campbell/Ga Tech o20

Hopefully get more later. Another tournament weekend with my son

Knoxville is over priced. not like that can win but the price is stupid.

Oregon St/UNC in the final wouldn't surprise me. Old school.

Kinda what I’m thinking

Wanna play Tatum props as well
LOL just saw my thermo, 81 degrees. Feels like I'm in LA

Curious what props you like, I don't think Tatum gets to 20 pts and I have capped the game that he might not play the 4th quarter

LOL just saw my thermo, 81 degrees. Feels like I'm in LA

Curious what props you like, I don't think Tatum gets to 20 pts and I have capped the game that he might not play the 4th quarter
Went over 40’ -122 pts/boards/dimes

Super Regionals starting today
Tenn/ND: o10.5. This should be a fun series. ND playing with a chip on shoulder and Tenn is Tenn. Looks like ND is throwing their ace Saturday
ECU/Texas: Texas -170
ECUs top 4 in lineup are really good, but I think there is a significant drop off after and it should catch up to them vs Texas
Oklahoma/Va Tech: Ok +130 and u12.5
Real good series here. Va Tech is like 32-5 at home and it's tough for other teams to win up there. Jake Bennett for Ok is really good though and should give Ok a solid chance

Tenn/ND: o10.5. This should be a fun series. ND playing with a chip on shoulder and Tenn is Tenn. Looks like ND is throwing their ace Saturday
ECUs top 4 in lineup are really good, but I think there is a significant drop off after and it should catch up to them vs Texas
Real good series here. Va Tech is like 32-5 at home and it's tough for other teams to win up there. Jake Bennett for Ok is really good though and should give Ok a solid chance
Like em all, only one that causes me pause is ECU…they are pretty good as you said

Have these went off already? These games on tv anywhere?

Surprised you didn't like the over in the night game. I get that 14.5 is a ridiculous number but it seems like it was set there for a reason.

GL tomorrow, like Beavers v Auburn, not so high on Stanford but Tree get a great draw.

Crazy I like VT to square it up more than Tenny, Ole Miss/So Miss is a toss up and I think ECU are the goods

Surprised you didn't like the over in the night game. I get that 14.5 is a ridiculous number but it seems like it was set there for a reason.

GL tomorrow, like Beavers v Auburn, not so high on Stanford but Tree get a great draw.

Crazy I like VT to square it up more than Tenny, Ole Miss/So Miss is a toss up and I think ECU are the goods
Just ran out of time in the day for the night cap. My son had a dh this afternoon and never got a good look at this one

Arkansas/UNC: UNC -123 and u11
Another good series here. UNC is 33-7 at home and won 19 of 22 and Arkansas put up 44 runs in last 4 games I believe. Arkansas bats haven't been that hot all season, and I'm thinking they come back down to earth a bit. Middle relievers for ark is where they mostly struggle.
Ole Miss/Southern Miss: SM -130 u9.5even
Southern Miss is 5-2 vs SEC this year because they can pitch it. They have solid arms coming from everywhere. I keep thinking they're going to fold, but they haven't and must be reason for it. Low total, and I may not play it, but it's what I'm leaning-a 4-1 type
Auburn/Oregon St: u11 and (not playing OSU -170)
Sonny DiSchiera for Auburn is incredible-toughest hitter to get out I've seen, but other than that they aren't that impressive. They have their moments, but it's usually centered on Sonny. If Hjerpe is pitching I don't think Auburn has much of a chance. Auburn pitchers will keep game low scoring I think. Most of their coaches are pitching background and that is what they've done all year long. Auburn has a chance, but probably not this game

I hate when ppl do this to me but I’m gonna do it anyways, lol! If I was gonna add one these to my goofy lotto ticket parlay of day which one your favorite?? No pressure, I been missing the last one on it for 2 weeks anyways so figure I’ll give someone else play a shot to be last spot! Lol

I hate when ppl do this to me but I’m gonna do it anyways, lol! If I was gonna add one these to my goofy lotto ticket parlay of day which one your favorite?? No pressure, I been missing the last one on it for 2 weeks anyways so figure I’ll give someone else play a shot to be last spot! Lol
Southern Miss or under in Auburn game is where I'd go

Southern Miss struggled in g1. Not how I expected it to go
Went Oklahoma, and o13.5 Tenn/ND for the early ones

Didn’t end up mattering to me cause even taking one my games off the lotto ticket and adding yours didn’t change fact I still had my daily loser in it! Shit crazy the pile of lotto ticket parlays I have from last 2 weeks w 1 stinking loser on every damn 1 of them! I know odds not good at winning one of those but can’t imagine they any better missing 1 on every stinking one no matter the amount of teams I use! Lol.

Crazy day

Better team in Miss gets skunked, I guess it's a concern when playing the bigger brand but that was a no show

Wish we could see more A&M/Ville. Those were a fun couple games that just happened to be won by the same team.

Hope Tenn Knox out the Irish today, think that one flies over

Bad night for the Pac, Beavs give up 7? Really? Tree score 12 and lose to a team from the NE? Really?

Guess on principle USM and OSU will be plays today. Like that over in Knoxville a lot.

I just can’t justify taking the time to try and figure this out while I’m seeing mlb so well! Other than tailing someone a few times over the years I’ve never capped a ncaa baseball game, is it worth doing so? Value to be had?

I just can’t justify taking the time to try and figure this out while I’m seeing mlb so well! Other than tailing someone a few times over the years I’ve never capped a ncaa baseball game, is it worth doing so? Value to be had?
I'm enjoying it this year. I follow it fairly well. It's been a nice break from mlb, giving me a chance to regroup there

Back