rnd 1

Books gonna have a lot of middle exposure... 1 point win either way and Id imagine they get smoked on this game..

I'm seeing Chiefs -2.5 now! I don't think I can afford not to go for the middle here.

I think I have this right -- these players did not play first game v. Colts but are back for this'n

WR Bowe (concussion), linebacker Houston (elbow), LT Albert (knee), RT Fisher (groin)

I'm pretty sure Fisher is out today, but the rest are playing

so just got back from quick lunch... I consider myself as an unofficial critic of BWW sauces and have often shared reviews of different sauces on these pages.

They just came out with a new sauce that is worth a try IMO.. Called Sriracha Sizzle.. Not sure how you pronounce it but it is very good. Spicy, tangy and a little bit sweet.. Has a little Asian Zing in it and will remind you of Jammin jalapeno from a spice standpoint..Not bad

so just got back from quick lunch... I consider myself as an unofficial critic of BWW sauces and have often shared reviews of different sauces on these pages.

They just came out with a new sauce that is worth a try IMO.. Called Sriracha Sizzle.. Not sure how you pronounce it but it is very good. Spicy, tangy and a little bit sweet.. Has a little Asian Zing in it and will remind you of Jammin jalapeno from a spice standpoint..Not bad
sriracha-sauce.jpg

ya, dunno now.. what do you think? Colts didn't provide much resistance in first game and Chefs are healthier in the Oline now..

Sorry just saw this had to go out and take care of a few things.
I played over small...now its 98.5

Sriracha Sizzle
Had a dozen on New Years Day....outstanding!!!!

thought 17.5 was coming.... Top unit:

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : NFL Football
Selection : Indianapolis Colts 1/4/2014 4:35 PM - (EST)
Team Total Points OVER 14 -115 for 2nd Half
Amount : Risking 3,450 To Win 3,000 USD

damn...i don't have this option. great bet gl

:moneysmile:

plays:

Chiefs +2.5, +100; 6.5 units WIN

add

SF -2.5; 4 units
Chip Kelly's -2.5, 3.5 units
Colts 2H TT over 14, 6 units WIN

disappointed many others got the wrong end of this... but good start to the weekend for the dub

with the injuries in game, hard to imagine the Chiefs could have gotten a worse roll of the dice. If they were a racehorse they would have been euthanized at beginning of Q4.. The modern NFL is going to be so much different with the new head injury rules.. I got an idea Roger. It been used for centuries in mines.. Its called an injury waiver. Make them sign it before they enter league.. and then let them play if they choose to do so.. Pay them millions for the job. if they choose not to sign, so be it. They will sign. and we will pay $12 for a cup of beer to watch them play..:shake:

with the injuries in game, hard to imagine the Chiefs could have gotten a worse roll of the dice. If they were a racehorse they would have been euthanized at beginning of Q4.. The modern NFL is going to be so much different with the new head injury rules.. I got an idea Roger. It been used for centuries in mines.. Its called an injury waiver. Make them sign it before they enter league.. and then let them play if they choose to do so.. Pay them millions for the job. if they choose not to sign, so be it. They will sign. and we will pay $12 for a cup of beer to watch them play..:shake:

I think many players may agree with this also.

Nobody cares about contracts or the size of contracts. The REAL $$ is made on gambling.

Says starting at midnight it may dip below 30 degrees, but likely 40's for kickoff.

Nonetheless theres about to be a shitload of precipitation hitting entire state.

GL today.

ya, see that now... Rain and 40 degrees is more miserable than snow and 30 IMO... total at 46.5 and aint moving.. hmm

fucking snow in the Lou and sat dish keeps clogging up..not in an easy place to clear either.. cant get to florida quick enough

Great work yesterday.....wish I wouldve been coherent enough to see the Colts TT bet and ride along. Gonna take awhile to get over that one. Knew our secondary was bad but that was epic. 38-10 still cant believe it.

Great work yesterday.....wish I wouldve been coherent enough to see the Colts TT bet and ride along. Gonna take awhile to get over that one. Knew our secondary was bad but that was epic. 38-10 still cant believe it.

ya really sucked aplous..Feel for chief fans. If they would have won tho they would have to pick guys up off the street to fill the roster

Ya Denver or prolly NE woulda crushed us next week....but still would've won a playoff game for the first time in 20 years.

thx deuce..

OK fucked around trying to trade the first game and ended up losing 2 units.. now time to get serious..

Add:

SF 1H ML -130; 4 units

Back