Riviera...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Good field.

DJ the favorite.

Rory playing another in the US.

FIG has been playing well, Chez as well.

Eldrick obviously will be the spotlight as well.

Last edited:
Tournament officials at both Torrey and Riviera doing Tiger a solid by grouping him with guys he’s familiar and comfortable with

forgot about PGA Tour live is that subscription? A bit busy right now and just watching Golf Channel

Announcers on PGA Tour Live think a spectator may have pocketed Tiger's drive on 11
I wouldn't put it past anyone. I'm actually surprised it doesn't happen more often OR pick up the ball and make it a better shot if you're a fan

forgot about PGA Tour live is that subscription? A bit busy right now and just watching Golf Channel
It is, I meant to get it this week. Imma gonna order it here in a bit, just for future tournies.

As far as I can remember, the WGCs are included, but don't hold me to it

CBS has a huge problem with their putting line feature. Looks like its calling for twice the break than actually needed.

Who we liking today?
Haven't had a chance to watch any since Friday. FIL in ICU so we both have been trying to watch on a small hospital tv w/ the sound coming thru the remote.

Last edited:
Take a couple stabs on west coasters before the Florida swing although this grass at Riviera isn't normal for west coasters

R4

Pat Perez -105 v Branden Grace
Kevin Chappell +140 v Jordan Spieth

And a couple longer shots, hope one hits

Ryan Moore +210 v Dustin Johnson
Aaron Baddeley +175 v Justin Thomas

Here are the 3 I took:

Pieters +135 over Berger
Kuchar -130 over Steele
Walker +135 over Streelman

2-1. Pieters over Berger was never in doubt, as was Streelman over Walker. Kuchar made me keep up with it until the end, but he pulled it out. On to the next

Back