Rhule official to Nebraska...

Let's see what he can do with recruiting/portal.
This will be so vital, I love the hire

Obviously a bunch of years ago comparing Nebraska to Baylor as a recruit would have been a laugher....now we get to see how much it's changed.

Massive victory for the Huskers, if they can't succeed with Rhule we'll truly know the luster has run out as far as using history as a selling point

I believe this became a much more attractive job in the last five years as the expectations are now a bowl game and competing for a West title. Fans have seen the "chosen one" laying on a pile of smoldering lava with no limbs. Rhule will not be under the shadow of Osborne with unrealistic expectations, Frost set this program on a tee for the next guy to be successful.

Player development will also be a key. It is amazing that over the last decade, players never seem to get better. That has be on the staff and their lack of either ability or effort, unless you account for the statistical anomaly that they have missed on every recruit.

I believe this became a much more attractive job in the last five years as the expectations are now a bowl game and competing for a West title. Fans have seen the "chosen one" laying on a pile of smoldering lava with no limbs. Rhule will not be under the shadow of Osborne with unrealistic expectations, Frost set this program on a tee for the next guy to be successful.

Player development will also be a key. It is amazing that over the last decade, players never seem to get better. That has be on the staff and their lack of either ability or effort, unless you account for the statistical anomaly that they have missed on every recruit.
Great points.

The rumor now is that mickey caught his wife banging Steve Taylor, the qb that preceeded Mickey in the mid to late 80s and that mickey choked him, not her.

Good times

Police report just came out says the woman, presumably his wife, says that he choked her, hit her, and pulled hair out of her head. He denies. Don't think we'll be seeing him on the sidelines in Lincoln again.

People don't always make the best decisions. We have a limited view into who they are, I feel bad for him and the team and everything, but assuming the accusations are true, he has ruined everything related to himself - people have to avoid the kind of destructive behavior that leads to an arrest like this. You can't be an effective coach, there is more than just football, it's life. I assume I would be smarter, until I'm in that situation I truly can't know - it is just sad all around. Shit happens what are you going to do

Back