Rexy's Week 8 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Pretty good week last week, offset by some bad baseball and terrible 2H plays and luck.

OK, onto the next week.

One play for now, against the CRIS kids.

Georgia Tech -7 medium. Just don't see how that could be the line. GT has ran into some stout defenses as of late, and Cuse's win last week can impress no one (see sick's post in the what have we learned thread about how bad the NC St QB is)..

GL!

Next play: Sakerlina -7 -106 medium. Tennessee might be improved, but Spurrier gave the fuck-the-world to everyone last week and I can see him doing it again.

rexy...i played it already but love Maryland -6.5..what your thoughts on that as well as ND this weekend

best of luck tho this week!:shake:

Pretty good week last week, offset by some bad baseball and terrible 2H plays and luck.

OK, onto the next week.

One play for now, against the CRIS kids.

Georgia Tech -7 medium. Just don't see how that could be the line. GT has ran into some stout defenses as of late, and Cuse's win last week can impress no one (see sick's post in the what have we learned thread about how bad the NC St QB is)..

GL!

Like this a lot. One of the four games I circled. Nice spot to back the Jackets. Coming off bad loss on the road and back at home, Syracuse coming off first ACC win (on the road) now have to go on the road for a second straight week (that's a lot of traveling from upstate NY). Just not sure they can hang with GT.

Maryland can suck dick after the shit they pulled last week. I don't know who their QB will be so i made it 7 or 3.5 depending on the starting QB status.

I made Notre Shame a 5.5 favorite. No play.

One addition: Georgia -7 small to medium. Just took a number. It will probably re-emerge later in the week but even with the injuries they look more than a touchdown better than Vandy.

Trying to do 23 things at once is a bad idea. I admittedly saw more of the box than of the game with my own eyes. WKU now has more turnovers than any team in the country; that's not the staple of a Petrino team, but he's not coaching SEC (or even 2006 U of L) talent these days and I need to temper some of my enthusiasm. The pick-6 changed the game. U-La-La steamrolled them in the second half, and I fell into the sucker trap of plowing into a favorite that shot its wad yet still trailed, and especially against Billy. By mostly focusing on the Doyers and the soccer, I deserved what I got, a massive beating...

My 97 yr old grandmother would had success running behind the Cajun Oline in that 2nd half...crazy....you been playing any bases lately Rex?

guinness - no, i'm done until the world series. got a big doyers series bet -135 before it started and it looks in real bad shape now, no real chance to hedge out or anything... GL this weekend. Small card for me as of now.

I hope your GT play hits. Heading to game tomorrow. Just silly how easy it is to great seats for $40 on craigslist. I tell you what, as a fan, Vad Lee is pressing and plays stressed and does not looks comfortable as the trigger on the dive/pitch. he has like a 2.4 avg att and he keeps alot. I would much rather have a calm Tevin Washington that makes good reads for the dive, if not a bit slow on the pitch or the fearless Josh Nesbitt that was very decisive. The team seems shell shocked. It would be great if they put it together. It just seems hard to believe that they will play a complete 60 minutes. I had high hopes but I really think the transfer from Alabama, Justin Thomas, a 4.3 guy would play more naturally. Id love to see him play a half not a series.

Leaned Tenny but not playing, only oppo is UGA...mainly just playing the spot for Vandy...BOL on the action this week, Rex :shake:

Nadders I made 19. Seems as though the value is finally gone (and was last week also). They are not someone I enjoy laying big numbers with because the defense doesn't stop anyone, it just forces turnovers. Western is a candidate to get way behind and sneak in the backdoor today. No opinion at all.

2H Akron -3.5 even medium to big. Totally dominating game, but turnovers dooming them thus far. I think the 30 game skid ends today, and by at least a touchdown.

I made FSU only 1.5 but I'm not interested in Clempson, even at this adjusted number with the line up to 5.5 at CRIS. Billy on the fave i think, but he might have phonied it up. A decent chance - no, a real good one - that the line will close lower.

Back