Rexy's Week 7 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
One play for now. Maryland -5.5 flat medium. Brown or no Brown, the other team is not ACC caliber. Talent-wise, yes. But their coaches suck and the other team has added value coming off that shit-stomping in Tallahassee. Lay it.

More to come, GL this week...

:shake:

That line jumped quick. Me thinks Rex has something to do with that.

I like that play a lot, nice spot to take the Terps after that loss.

thanks, gents. Next play:

Rice +2 flat medium and -1 +103 (pinnacle). Wrong favorite. Not many more chances to bet against this UTSA before they figure out the right line.

next play: Kansas State +17.5 medium. Line is way too high, despite how great Baylor has been thus far. Big revenger and me thinks Señor Snyder will have his Cats sky-high for this one.

next play: Sakerlina -5.5 medium. After last week's fuckin around i would think the ol' ballcoach will mean business for 60 minutes this week and i made this game much higher. Lay it.

next: San Jose State +4.5 or better medium. Line should be pick or so, despite how much this team has sucked peckers this year. Still a good talent gap between the SJ QB and anyone else on the field for either team.

next: San Jose State +4.5 or better medium. Line should be pick or so, despite how much this team has sucked peckers this year. Still a good talent gap between the SJ QB and anyone else on the field for either team.

lmfao

They have certainly done that this year so far. They need to get healthy in a big way because those WR's they have playing now are not helping the QB.

Baylor has won 1 big 12 road game in the past 2 years. This is their first trip away from Waco this year. I think KSt. keeps it close.

I want to play SC but backup QB, Clowney, clowning I just can't.. Arky is a shit team though..

If Shaw was in and the team didn't have too many distractions I would of probably played them at -9.5

USC OVER 65.5 LIVE medium to big. They act like they are gonna take knees for 14 straight minutes with it sitting 58. Can't believe this line. I'll pay to see it if I can't get two scores in a Rich Rod game. I've seen this act since he was at Tulane in the 90s.

:shake:

Those who were more patient than me could have gotten OV 62.5 but at that point, it would have taken a USC field goal to get the keesh and they seemed unmotivated to score. I'll take it. I bet it at that level also, and probably for too much.

best of luck rex..looks like u are off to a great start! I missed the Maryland number under 7...looks like i can get it now at 7 flat...do u think i should wait or grab it now?

lean and may add San Jose St. BOL this week Rex and thank you for your response to my PM :cheers:

irish - from reading the market, seems like there will be a CRIS push (or someone push) on Vagina at some point, so the game may dip back below at 7 again at some point. At that level, the play would only be a small one. Above it, a pass.

thank you rex! :shake:

What is your take on the Texas A&M game...i feel like the public is pounding them but line is not going anywhere

i made oklahoma lower but do you really want to need Texas after watching that game the last couple of years?

The total in Oxford seems low at first glance but Ole Mess's offense has really struggled as of late with consistency; I think Bama game fucked them up. Other team I think off a bye, could be rusty. I couldn't have UNDER but not running out to bet OV either.

Bad spot for both teams in Provo, particularly bad for GT in a conference sammich. I made the game lower, who knows. Neither side I am particularly in love with.

Back