Rexy's Week 6 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
One play I need to put in now before the number goes back...

Northwestern +7 flat medium.

Will be adding throughout the week but this is the start.

:goal:

GL all...

wow seems like a tout released that play literally at the same time i went out to bet it. Saw the screen getting away from me on a few games so I decided not to wait any longer. Literally 10 seconds after I submitted on Troy the screen started to light up. It got hit also by movers at places I am looking at, so I don't know who it is but someone definitely on it. The good news is that the CRIS guys love South Alabama so they will force the game back down. If you missed the 3, don't go chase the 3.5, 4 now. It will come back at some point, I think

One play I need to put in now before the number goes back...

Northwestern +7 flat medium.

Will be adding throughout the week but this is the start.

:goal:

GL all...

Can you explain the "flat" part in your posts. I have seen it several times and have yet to figure out what you mean. Thanks and thanks for the winners

Like the Ohio play alot. Probably will be on the other side with TOSU. But not willing to lay 7.0. I think that number will eventually settle between 4.5-6.0.

wow seems like a tout released that play literally at the same time i went out to bet it. Saw the screen getting away from me on a few games so I decided not to wait any longer. Literally 10 seconds after I submitted on Troy the screen started to light up. It got hit also by movers at places I am looking at, so I don't know who it is but someone definitely on it. The good news is that the CRIS guys love South Alabama so they will force the game back down. If you missed the 3, don't go chase the 3.5, 4 now. It will come back at some point, I think

Think they're just tired of BW betting South Bama and winning every week, trying to deter it...

matty, they beat him in last week also. I think they've gotten to the number before him at least twice this year, if not three times. One day he's gonna pull the switcheroo on them and ram that piece of shit team up their ass. That game should have been 31-7 at halftime. I will get them, too, hopefully this week...

On Franks bunch with you. Double bye (virtually) and unfinished business in the MAC for the seniors.

that's comical. I know one of their marketing guys, they would kick me out of there so fast i'd be lucky to get my deposit back.

Betus has NW at 8.5

was that a juiced line?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%, align: left"]
<tbody>[TR="class: info_line_alternate1"]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 11:31 AM[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-7 -110[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+7 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: info_line_alternate1"]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 11:22 AM[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-6½ -110[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+6½ -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 10:22 AM[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-5½ -110[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+5½ -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 09:52 AM[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-6 -110[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+6 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]09/30 08:21 AM[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-5½ -110[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+5½ -110
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

There is what I show for BetUS

was that a juiced line?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%, align: left"]
<tbody>[TR="class: info_line_alternate1"]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 11:31 AM
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-7 -110
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+7 -110
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 11:22 AM
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-6½ -110
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+6½ -110
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 10:22 AM
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-5½ -110
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]10/01 09:52 AM
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-6 -110
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]+6 -110
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: left, width: 109"]09/30 08:21 AM
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]-5½ -110
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

There is what I show for BetUS
they give diff prices to diff customers...so don't go by that...if I check lines and then log in...all lines are diff

Walters just bet Utah, so you've got the best line for sure.

Adding

Idaho OVER 66 flat medium to big. I'm not a totals guy too often but this line got bet down into a play here.

2H UCLA -1/2 -110 medium to big.

Line should be 3. Just taking advantage of CRIS's overeagerness to build a Utah position that they won't like very well in about 30 minutes...

2H UCLA -1/2 -110 medium to big.

Line should be 3. Just taking advantage of CRIS's overeagerness to build a Utah position that they won't like very well in about 30 minutes...

Just saw that you posted this. What a ball sweater that was.

Maryland seems to be the sharp side but there is good money for the favorite as well. I have little to no opinion there, made the game 14.5 but would not have either side without watching a half.

rex.....its my weekly question...ND...?

also..can you talk me off what i think will be my play of the year. I really like NC State against Wake Forest. Something is fishy with line to me so i would like your thoughts. I lined NC State at -21. I am way off...

i made NC State 7, a guy i respect made it 12. Who knows how really bad Wake is? If they don't compete in this spot, tough for me to see how they ever will in the league.

I made Ariz State much cheaper. I guess if it goes much higher i will bet Notre Dame, but I don't know, they are so bad.

UNDER 65.5 -120 medium to big live in Logan. No shot these two teams gets there if it stays out of OT. The first two touchdowns came off defense, more or less...

i made NC State 7, a guy i respect made it 12. Who knows how really bad Wake is? If they don't compete in this spot, tough for me to see how they ever will in the league.

I made Ariz State much cheaper. I guess if it goes much higher i will bet Notre Dame, but I don't know, they are so bad.

NCSU has not covered as a road fav since 2002. Haven't won at wake since 2002 I believe.

Missed the number on Temple. It would have been a hold-your-noser but we were trying to take 35 and missed the 34 earlier in the week.

Not sure how I'm going to handle Ball State. I know CRIS likes against Ball and likes UVa every week, but I missed the number there holding out for 6 and now won't take less than 4. If that pops again, and I think it will, then I'll take +4 flat medium on the Testiculars.

We Are Marshall. Or rather, We are Against UTSA again. The play: Marshall -14 medium.

Florida seems like it might go down, but I can't take the chance of missing, so... ditto for Georgia, missed number but still made higher, so...

The plays: Florida and Georgia -12.5 small to medium each

Oklahoma -8 small. Feel this one has bottomed out and I made high enough to feel confident laying less than 10 for a small bet.

Thanks Timbo.

Was waiting out Buttgers to get to 3 but it's not gonna happen if I'm reading the screen right. F it.

The play: Rutgers -3.5 -105 medium

Back