Rexy's Week 13 CFB...

How can a 4 win team in nfl be favored over a 10 win team? Every book on the east coast got crushed on the game, c'mon public is going to bet team that appears to be easy winner. 10 win team vs 4 win team & 4 win team favored?? How???

My NFL numbers, without sucking my own dick too much, are as good as anyone's I know this year. You can go through my threads and see my record, it's for sure pretty solid. I've done a reasonable job of staying away from the fringe games that for the most part have been 50-50 or worse most weeks. Dallas was one the other day.

The numbers guys are real high on Dallas WITH ROMO playing. Without him, obviously they are not. But with him in, I was against Dallas and got it crammed up my ass when he beat Miami on the road. I had to make a decent adjustment on them going up so that's why the game was around a pick. Many people have not been that impressed with Carolina. After 9 weeks, they had allowed only like nine fewer points than Philly's defense on the year, and have no name playmakers on offense outside of the quarterback. Schedule won't help because they don't play anyone good really from here on out (elite-level), so if you like them, you'll continue to get good value on them even if they stay undefeated. In the playoffs, be prepared to see them laying very low numbers at home.

Penn State has played exactly 3 road games all year. At Temple, which was in Philly and they had about half the crowd if not more... at Ohio State, and at Northwestern. They lost all three, and failed to cover in any of them. This will be the toughest test yet, against a team that needs to win to get into the Big 10 Championship game and clear a path for the playoffs. Game should be much higher. Shocking that all this money is on the dog.

The play: 152 Mishitgan State -7 med 2u

December 20th at NY Giants is a strong play against spot for me vs Carolina. 3rd road game in 4 weeks and a 2-1-2 divisional sandwich situation. Didn't mean to hijack....back to college....

yes good point. No such thing as a hijack for me on weeks like this. I only have time to be in my own thread for the most part, so anything I can and want to talk about in sports betting, all sports, will be in here until tomorrow. Then it'll be in the Niffel thread, hahaha.. Check out my schedule thread over there that I did back in July and got help with a few people on. I think that situation was mentioned in there.

2H Auburn +7.5 -105 big 3u

Auburn has lined up and exchanged punches with Bama for 30 minutes. I expect them to do it for 30 more. Might not win, but sure not getting worn down like so many other teams. Been as good up front vs. Bama as anyone I've seen this year with the possible exception of Tennessee at times.

2H Auburn +7.5 -105 big 3u

Auburn has lined up and exchanged punches with Bama for 30 minutes. I expect them to do it for 30 more. Might not win, but sure not getting worn down like so many other teams. Been as good up front vs. Bama as anyone I've seen this year with the possible exception of Tennessee at times.

Bad beat here. Took AU +8 2H myself and almost threw up when Henry broke the 20+ yd td run on 4th and 1 with less than a min left. 10-7 2H at the time. Just a first down, or a stop. Actually any result other than a td and game/2H is a winner. These are the types of plays that keep bama sentiments coming back year after year. Makes me neasuous

How can a 4 win team in nfl be favored over a 10 win team? Every book on the east coast got crushed on the game, c'mon public is going to bet team that appears to be easy winner. 10 win team vs 4 win team & 4 win team favored?? How???

Your first mistake is thinking that oddsmakers are the ones that determine the market.

Back