Rexy's Week 13 CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Long ass week. 3 more days of it, then a return to a bit of normalcy in life.

Would only have Wky, as they have done well in these noon and 3:30 starts all season. In fact, after doing a bit more work I have noticed that Marshall rarely wins a coin toss, but when they do, they like to defer. Western has received most of the year when given that option. I expect a fast start, though with We Are Marshall doing good most of the year SU and ATS, tough ask to have the Toppers lay DD's, even in Bowling Green.

THe play: 116 Western Kentucky -6 -106 first half med 2u. Would lay 6.5 flat or better for the same.

Lean Nebraska but number does not support.

Made Pitt 8, missed boat at 5.5 open, though would have only been chalk real small anyways.

Made Buff 7 vs. UMass, no clue.

Made Akron a bit higher agianst Kent State but that's a rivalry game and I think the dog has had a lot of success in recent years.

No clue in Atlanta in the Sun Belt dickchopper game.

Made Toledo a smidge higher and would consider laying less than 7 if it pops in the next 20 mins.

Eastern Mish is a disaster just waiting to end; Central has done a good job of mauling lesser foes.

The play: 130 Central Mich -23.5 med 2u

Like Arkansas a little bit but won't lay anything more than 14 flat. At this level, it's El Paso.

I am on Houston +130 ML. Missed the 3 flat but when found out Ward was gonna go I had to go. Would recommend any Housotn play at + money, including the current widely-available +110. RB is not gonna play, which tempers my enthusiasm a bit, but this has been a good cash cow team for me the last two months, last week's minus-4 turnover debacle aside.

The play: 134 Houston +130 med 2u

Lean Tulane but no play for now. Coach is evidently gonna be finished after today, so tough to say whether they'll play hard for him or quit at the first signs of distress.

Gonna be on Wazzou at some point. Point will be now. Backup QB Bender got in meaningful snaps last week after Falk's concussion. Evidently Leach will make a GTD on Falk, but if he plays, this line should be about a pick, and I'm not dropping off Wazzou 4-5 points like I do some teams who lose their starter etc. A senior LB even said during camp, the battle between the two was "neck and neck"

The play: 137 Wazzou +8 big 3.5u

Made Oregon a tad higher but how much incentive do you have to shitkick a little brother with no depth or weapons? It's a score namer for sure, just not sure Oregon wants to beat them by more than five touchdowns after recent wars.

Boise I made a smidge higher and could consider a play at less than 7.

Baylor they are lining as if Boykin is going to play. If he doesn't, there IS about a 5 point dropoff at QB or more to his backup. Meanwhile, I think Big Al could go QB Baylor and not miss a beat. No play for now, will be on Baylor if Boykin is out.

GL today all!

:shake:

Yea I wouldn't touch Tulane. He is gone. Sad, I like the guy and he is a good recruiter but he just couldn't get it going. I don't think he is HC material, but someone will get a very very good recruiting assistant coach.....I really thought it was gonna work for him after getting to the NO bowl....oh well

Rumor down here is that Frank Wilson is who Tulane is eyeing......that would be a similar hire, but a grade better. I sure would hate to see him leave LSU though.

Who do you think they would look at?

Love Washy St too

GL bro

2H Navy OVER 30.5 med to big 2.5u

Each team only had the ball once in the first quarter and they still got to 38. Can't see any way that the offenses don't continue to hum considering the great adjustment ability of both coaches at halftime.

open order on OVER in Bowling Green at open. last year the game each team got into the 60s... We Are Marshall offense started to wake up last drive and they get ball first, will not be any letup from the Hilljacks

Good question but they have it correct so far...

I had already bit on this immediately before seeing this...bummer so far...need some Marshall help...and no more FG's...

aint dead yet!

2H Navy OVER 30.5 med to big 2.5u

Each team only had the ball once in the first quarter and they still got to 38. Can't see any way that the offenses don't continue to hum considering the great adjustment ability of both coaches at halftime.

Nice hit and there's still 10 minutes left...

:cheers3:

Walters this morning laid 10 with Western and then took back 12.5 right at post with We Are Marshall. Not all of his guys, but a lot of them.

The way I'm reading this 137-138, it looks like he did the same shit, laid all the 7 and better and took back at some point.

Boykin in sorry no update, been absolutely buried having to help move the last few hours. Cocktail time, I'm off the clock.

added Tulane +8 -105 med 2u

GL to me... coach gonna get fired, but line too high
Tulsa pressure sitting on 5 wins; those teams have played bad this week trying to get to bowl with that pressure that comes with it as a losing team up to now...

Texas no cover anoche with 5
Corn no cover today
Buffalo life and death with UAss
Mizzou not even competitive
Wash only one who got there and Wazzou would have beat them with other QB
San Jose no cover

GL

that was the most horrendous beat of my life.

Unless someone else can find a time where two interceptions for touchdowns in the last 7 minutes (did Marshall do it against Purdue in Week 1 for me to win? Karma if so) cost me a cover as a 8 point dog (9 at close to some) to lose by 11.

that was the most horrendous beat of my life.

Unless someone else can find a time where two interceptions for touchdowns in the last 7 minutes (did Marshall do it against Purdue in Week 1 for me to win? Karma if so) cost me a cover as a 8 point dog (9 at close to some) to lose by 11.

yes i recall Marshall getting a very lucky cover in week 1.. purdue had them beat.
it evened out lol
sorry

what frustrates me most kyle, is that my reasoning there is unassailable. I will be ALL OVER the other team against the 5-game winners tomorrow on any game i'm on the fence. Been at it 14 hours and having to sweat this Baylor LIVE in overtime in a game where there should be 128 points yet there are only 28 is driving me up the wall.

http://grantland.com/features/looking-back-hunter-s-thompson-classic-story-kentucky-derby/

best example i can give, and i don't even do blow.

i have 2 games circled from these chickenshit frauds and i'm too tired/drunk to bet now. I'll go after early in the AM and be back in this thread to do so

Oh, I also have 200 small on OVER 80.5 even $ with a guy who has been drumming me lately. Fun times to give him dinner $ especially if Baylor loses.

Matty, I only made that game 5.5 but I'm with you, I can't see UK winning, so covering anything under a touchdown seems a tall ask.

I personally should be betting against Illinois, Minnesota, V-Tech, ECU, Old Dome, IU and Minny, all of them. Just because they "have" to win doesn't mean they will. They're 5-and-fuckin-6 for a reason. That reason is that they stink.

No real time to chit-chat today, as it's perhaps the busiest day of the year.

Am on 171 UNLV as a dog is a joke. I'll take some +120 for 2u vs. Wyoming. Healthy Decker and UNLV coach should motivate them to play at high level going out into the offseason. Line is a stone joke at this level, at the M they are +125 on the ML, it's almost like they are dumping or something, which unfortunately is quite possible. If not, that's a mistake.

181 Norkerlina -3.5 med to big 2.5u. Heels have done nothing wrong since the first game of the entire I-A season for any team. Can't see why they don't cover the small impost against little brother today. Revenge for last year, and Wolfpack have been put in their place in the three dog roles they've had this year, showing they are clearly unable to handle any sort of rise in class.

195 Northwestern is cheap inside of a field goal against Illy. This is one 5-win team I can fade comfortably. Wildcats -1.5 for 2u medium here.

Where did they get this line for USM and LaTech? I realize the Eagles have had a great year and resurgance under Monken, but this is a full touchdown cheap. 204 La Tech -4.5 med 2u.

I had Sakerlina last week laying 3 touchdowns and they lost outright. Maybe they'll win outright today catching 3 full touchdowns? lmao. I made the game 14.5, so must take even after big adjustment down for Sakerlina. 208 Sakerlina +21 med 2u.

North Texas laying 3 to someone? What? UTEP has had a late-season resurgence and this is the worst line of the week, as I made UTEP 4.5 favorite. 209 UTEP +3 for big 4u play

Looking at possibly adding 226 Southern Cal if the line dips inside of 3 small. Looking also at possibly adding Hawaii. Hired Rolovich as head coach so at least there could be a motivating factor to go out with a win. Monrow in an absolute mail-in spot, with no Smith, coach gone and vacation for sure the first and foremost thought. Actually, seeing the line inside 6 at Jazz is good enough for me.

230 Hawaii -5.5 med 2u.

GL...

Ask about any game. I'll get to it when time permits (who I like, where the $ is, etc., and will have halftimes in all sports today, but prolly confine them to this thread since I am buried.

All sharps I know on N Texas...I know nothing about this game, but always interested when you're big against them

Ok I'll bite. What are you seeing with Harbaugh vs. Meyer? From watching the screen, the move to -2 doesn't look like anything sharp is behind it.

Your # on La Tech was -11 or 12 ? Mine was -6 . Was interesting that 61% of public were on La Tech & line was dropping like a stone.... Sharp $$ on So Miss for sure late

Henn Roc - I made Rice 14, would bet them at -10 only.

UTEP is for sure the sharp side vs. UNT, that's matchbook side also.

OnFire - I charted Ohio State as the sharper side but not a whole lot to it. From watching the first half, Mishitgan coach had trouble stopping the Oregon offense when he was at Standford, and Ohio State's is similar to Oregon's. Big answer there for Mishitgan to get back in the game.

Hammer - Gun to head I would have Auburn (made game 14) and I made Florida State 3 but would only have them. Florida's offense won't be able to keep up.

Hammer - I made LaTech 10.5, looks like that was a big brick. I like USM's team but I obviously have them woefully underrated.

Rex

No ill intent meant questioning your line, I am questioning a lot of lines this year. Seems like a large # of games where public is all over a certain team there is big line movement in opposite direction..... See it more in NFL than CFB. For example on thursday everyone was hammering Panthers, line moves to Dallas being favorite, why? Panthers could have been -3 & public still would have laid it! Seeing this a lot this year

Beats me, I would have only had Dallas if i were betting on Thursday, so shows what I know (made Dallas 1 and could have taken even money on ML at one point or maybe even +105).

Bedlam I made Oklahoma 7 but gun to my head I would only have the favorite.

Back