Rexy's Week 1 College...

don't know what you're talking about. I don't work for any houses.

Consulting people down here, it varies. Looks like most will need Virginia Tech, which is fine with me. Toledo is a good 2-way game. Everyone has different customers, so you can check with the percentage guys and have a good idea of what the sharp sides and sucker sides are, and whether there are any games where both match up.

*homer content alert*
sorry but this bama team is legit. its a big number but i don't think tech has a chance to stop them. bama scores every other possession.

boy are you in for a surprise today when you see how well the tech defense matches up with bama's offense.

Same here, byu at -3 with both my books. Good lookin out on that one. Good value none the less. Now does the real gambler side of me get a +3.5 on the other side...hmmm.

good luck today!

Not sayin your wrong in regards to Purdue this year, but I wouldn't be quick to discount Darrell Hazel. Guy has a pretty good reputation in these parts at least and the kids love him. Would have landed a bigger job if he didn't jump at purdue and waited on a better opportunity to open up which did. I'd be very surprised if he isn't successful in 2-3 years.

frustrating night, as VT deserved better; Bama's offense didn't really do much all night. Beamer got Beamerballed up his ass, and the QB was as putrid as everyone says he was in fall camp. Would make the same bet tomorrow.

BYU gave up 19 points in the second half, two touchdowns on short (inside the 15 yard line) fields and their offense proved inept once again for a good part of the night. Probably the right side if it never rains but I will certainly downgrade them (without upgrading UVa much, even though Tenuda is a monster DC).

Here's hoping we'll do better next week.

:shake:

Love your threads bro....wish I would took temple.

FCS did its thang vs the big boys this weekend in spots

I really want to take Ohio U today if i see 21.5 as I feel that is the sharp side. Won't be around to post later so just saying something now in case someone wants my opinion there. This is one of the 3 best teams U of L will play all year. That being said, I pass at this price. GL... No opinion whatsoever in Denver, would guess CSU is a step ahead with the coach being in his 2nd year.

frustrating night, as VT deserved better; Bama's offense didn't really do much all night. Beamer got Beamerballed up his ass, and the QB was as putrid as everyone says he was in fall camp. Would make the same bet tomorrow.

BYU gave up 19 points in the second half, two touchdowns on short (inside the 15 yard line) fields and their offense proved inept once again for a good part of the night. Probably the right side if it never rains but I will certainly downgrade them (without upgrading UVa much, even though Tenuda is a monster DC).

Here's hoping we'll do better next week.

:shake:

yep vatech D legit. bama oline terrible. playbook got thrown right out the window at 14-0. bama sat on the ball but couldn't do much on the ground. logan thompson vs bama d was laughable though. bama will eat up bad qbs this year. sunseri's pick 6 was a presnap hot and he could hardly contain himself presnap knowing thomas was gonna throw it. beamer sucks at beamerball. well documented. bama special teams prob best in country running out 5 stars that really care to block.

i meant to say that it seems like 21 was a great number and it prob shoulda been a push at worst for vatech backers. but damn that offense is bad

Back