Rexy's Championship Round...

I don't think it's an insult at all Rexy. Firstborn all, The Broncos won't have the advantage of that thin air. Secondly, Cam.is very mobile, unlike Brady, who couldn't get out of his own way yesterday. That was a pathetic performance by Brady. Cam will beat the Broncos on the ground, in the nice warm air of Santa Clara. Highs in the upper 60's with possibility of rain. GL Rex :shake:

I don't think it's an insult at all Rexy. First of all, The Broncos won't have the advantage of that thin air. Secondly, Cam.is very mobile, unlike Brady, who couldn't get out of his own way yesterday. That was a pathetic performance by Brady. Cam will beat the Broncos on the ground, in the nice warm air of Santa Clara. Highs in the upper 60's with possibility of rain. GL Rex :shake:

Great work yesterday Rex.....agree the line is high at 4.5 but they got the right team favored IMO.

I just don't see this Broncos offense being a major threat to keep up with Carolina. Yesterday it's 17-9 at half with Brady giving a gift Int to set up 7 of those points. 3pts the entire 2nd half...Manning looks limited. If Denver wins or covers the SB, it'll take a collapse by Cam and a Raven type performance defensively.

I just don't see this Broncos offense being a major threat to keep up with Carolina. Yesterday it's 17-9 at half with Brady giving a gift Int to set up 7 of those points. 3pts the entire 2nd half...Manning looks limited. If Denver wins or covers the SB, it'll take a collapse by Cam and a Raven type performance defensively.

6 points was also gift wrapped for Brady after the lateral, so I'm not really counting that as a TD for Pats from a handicapping point of view. And Tom Brady did not get in the endzone until 12 seconds left in the game! Again, that defense kept Tom Brady, Billycheat and Co out of the endzone until 12 seconds left in the game.

Weren't you saying Denver wouldn't be able to keep up with NE also?

Wiz, if you're going to reply regarding Denvers offense stick to Denvers offense. They had 1 true drive at the opening. Any gifts Brady gets has nothing to do with how putrid Denvers offense was. Carolina put a whopping on 2 teams with their running, passing and dfense. If there's ever a mismatch in the Super Bowl, this is it. Like I said, if Cam implodes, then Denver wins, otherwise the result will be much like Denver vs Seattle SB.

This Broncos defense is every bit as good as that Ravens defense you just mentioned. There is no reason they cannot do what you've just described.

I don't think it's an insult at all Rexy. Firstborn all, The Broncos won't have the advantage of that thin air. Secondly, Cam.is very mobile, unlike Brady, who couldn't get out of his own way yesterday. That was a pathetic performance by Brady. Cam will beat the Broncos on the ground, in the nice warm air of Santa Clara. Highs in the upper 60's with possibility of rain. GL Rex :shake:

:hang:

thanks fellas.

Got Denver +4.5 in the last game for 3u.

Another joke of a line. I expect it to close 3 or so; will hang onto my position if not. Will have writeup later but this line is an insult.

Love to see you on Denver. For the AFC Championship game you said you hadn't seen any sharps on NE - what are you seeing for the Super Bowl?

Back