Reno Week #3

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Killer week 1...

Absolute shit super week 2.. (should have stuck with ASB props and Redskins)

Updated when I get home... Currently rushing the sun to get some landscaping done...

Played a bit earlier, number seems the same...

Breece Hall o63.5 rush yards -123 2 units

Yes, the emergence of B Allen takes some touches away but I think both feast tonight and then some PA as well...

NY Jets/SF ML parlay 2 units wins 1.59

I probably should have kept this simple and played B. ALLEN.

We knew the rushing game would produce -- but this looks to be a pretty shared backfield moving forward (running and receiving).

Not over by a long shot, but I'll need some chunk runs by Breece.

Edit: I see two runs this drive netted -9 yards. Ouch!

Half a quarter this drive will take... So time starting to become as issue.

Hopefully a TD and just hand the ball off 6-7 more times to each back running this clock out in the 4th.

Jets moved on to the #3 RB late 3rd.

I wasn't expecting that with the B's sharing the load.

Bummer.

I guess Thursday night factor? I'll keep this in my notes for next time on short rest to at least examine better.

Anyways, we'll root for the parlay to finish off to save face a bit tonight!

Detroit ML -165

Played this on Tuesday morning. You can get it cheaper. I'll probably add to this FYI.

Last weeks loss was the best possible thing for this team, long term.

Tell ya what, this topsy and turvy season so far...

Liked points in NOLA... Said don't do it. So glad.

Love points in Dallas... Might just lay off TBH.

Weird weird year so far.

Detroit ML -165

Played this on Tuesday morning. You can get it cheaper. I'll probably add to this FYI.

Last weeks loss was the best possible thing for this team, long term.
The pick 6 right at the 2 min warning was a horrible call for the Cardinals. They let those plays go 99/100 times. Momentum and a 14 point swing in the game. Congrats on the win though.

The pick 6 right at the 2 min warning was a horrible call for the Cardinals. They let those plays go 99/100 times. Momentum and a 14 point swing in the game. Congrats on the win though.
Lions dominated most of that game.

Absolutely was the right side.

Damn good cap. They responded both ways like I expected. The only unexpected is that they are going with a different style in 2H's now...

Hunt, myself and others have seen this the last 3 years from the school in A2...

Discounted this week -- game will stay a bit tighter than 11 days ago....

Kincaid o35.5 rec -111

I agree they

Damn good cap. They responded both ways like I expected. The only unexpected is that they are going with a different style in 2H's now...

Hunt, myself and others have seen this the last 3 years from the school in A2...
I agree they dominated the game in a few aspects, time of possession and rushing yards. They had way to many penalties though to beat the upper teams and that turnover pick 6 on a call that never happens in the NFL ended up deciding the game IMO. All that matters was it was the winning side.

Absolutely the right cap. En Fuego.

I agree they

I agree they dominated the game in a few aspects, time of possession and rushing yards. They had way to many penalties though to beat the upper teams and that turnover pick 6 on a call that never happens in the NFL ended up deciding the game IMO. All that matters was it was the winning side.

Lions ran down their throat and played excellent defense when it mattered. They do have a young secondary that make penalties but make up for it with great plays. They ramped the pressure on Kyler second half, he couldn't run anymore. Dline was overwhelming them.

I agree it was a bad call on the pick 6 but I also believe that had no effect on the game ending. The adjustments were made at the half that were needed.

How did they lose to TB? I still can't get over that, especially watching that horrendous OL performance by TB yesterday.

How did they lose to TB? I still can't get over that, especially watching that horrendous OL performance by TB yesterday.
Bad coaching, bad Goff and some just mismanagement of a few drives.

Shocking.

But, as I said, that loss will actually do wonders for them.

Lions ran down their throat and played excellent defense when it mattered. They do have a young secondary that make penalties but make up for it with great plays. They ramped the pressure on Kyler second half, he couldn't run anymore. Dline was overwhelming them.

I agree it was a bad call on the pick 6 but I also believe that had no effect on the game ending. The adjustments were made at the half that were needed.
Totally agree with you. The better team won

I really liked the Bengals tonight. I did toss in an open ML but didn't post. With that being said -- stalking this for HT...

On another note -- I don't think we have much of a chance at this Kincaid bet..yes it's only 2 yards but...

We're looking at 1, maybe 2 possessions in the 3rd with starters/passing as of now.

Slight chance but these blowouts kill a lot of over props unfortunately.

Damn good team on offense!

I thought Jags would at least stay somewhat tight for a half. Nope. That's half the cap on props.

On another note -- I don't think we have much of a chance at this Kincaid bet..yes it's only 2 yards but...

We're looking at 1, maybe 2 possessions in the 3rd with starters/passing as of now.

Slight chance but these blowouts kill a lot of over props unfortunately.

Damn good team on offense!

I thought Jags would at least stay somewhat tight for a half. Nope. That's half the cap on props.
Nice RJ

2 PT definitely in play here...

I think Bengals rally here -- like over full half and the -5.5 as well .

This feels like my best bet of those 3 though. Bengals moving the ball well. They'll score 3 of 5 times this half.

2h TT Cincy o14.5 -115
Win or lose...

Solid cap as far as moving the ball...

But, that defense has struggled to the point we are under 5 mins and Cincy has only TWO possessions this half -- both TDs.

And now Wash can burn this clock down to at least 2 min mark.

Via the in-game, you know I hated that timeout Cincy used in the 3rd.

Right now that's killer trying to even get the ball back.

Moronic any team using a timeout until under 5 mins of a 2h when trailing or a tight game.

Back