*reminder For Consensus*

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
GET ME YOUR PICKS ASAP PLEASE TO TROYSTACKS@YAHOO.COM .SOME OF THE EMAILS GOT RETURNED FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN;T WORK BUT A LOT OF YOU HAVE SENT ME YOUR PICKS AND THANKS FOR THAT SO JUMP ABOARD AND GET THOSE TO ME.

HORN
RJUREWITZ
KALIND

Stacks...You've been advised a number of times that you can't request e-mails or e-mail addresses. You do it again, you'll get boxed. ;)

I was thinking along same lines..

rjurewitz said:
Stacks...You've been advised a number of times that you can't request e-mails or e-mail addresses. You do it again, you'll get boxed. ;)

We'll get you an appointment with Dr Chill Stacks:down:

Hahah Sens Of Humor Is Very Comforting....abcs Send Me Your Top 3 Pick Bro In Order Of Confidence I'll Explain The Rest In An Email If You Send Me One. Flava Send Me Yours To If Ya Don't Mind And Same With Bar I Never Got Your Email Address.

I saw your original post for this over at Covers about a month past, but I have not sent you anything yet (denfulks). Do you want only sides or do you take totals as well?

yeah just game lines please....thanks guys for participating i had a few drop out and i need more people to fill in...atleast i know i'm getting better quality now

Ill send mine tonight, I think we have some of the top college guys on the net if not the top.. i havent seen squat at other sites yet!

Yup...just want to get things staright. My top play outta my three plays that are bigger than the rest is a 1h play...so yeah,..I am gonna make sure of the rules.

Thanks for caring though.

Back