remember when I said I wasn't gonna bet more than 500 on a single play?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
Boston & especially this fucker Doc thought this game is over after 3rd quarter...why was he keepin this "bench" in 4th for so long? he's fuckin terrible in making subs

:hang:

Boston's bench and their staggering number of road games coming up (18 of 28) are going to deliver a lot more of what we've seen from them the last 2 days. Here comes the Celt's Waterloo.

I maintain...Boston woulda been up 15-20 in the first quarter...jumping out on golden State like they did if no Jackson...the game woulda played out a lot different...BUT...Crawford coulda given them the same offense and I actually expected him to give it a go...in the end, the Celtics played like SHIT...and I made a bad play....picked a bad time to lay the points obviously...

the game was around the spread for the first 40 minutes...then the Warriors just took over...FUCK THEM...lol...great way to lose 1100

i think you have to thank the Lakers for Boston's lost 2nite. The Lakers game killed them emotionally and physically .

you'll get it back billyvy. but yeah, injury reports are a joke. It's almost best to wait till the last minute to see who playing or not... then again, you lose the chance of missing a line you like.

Injury report was definitely cooked on this one. It's disgusting... if someone is listed OUT on the day of the game they shouldn't be allowed to play.

Injury report was definitely cooked on this one. It's disgusting... if someone is listed OUT on the day of the game they shouldn't be allowed to play.

It seems like the NBA injury reports have been pretty off this year. maybe teams are following in the NFL footsteps

Back