remember when I said I wasn't gonna bet more than 500 on a single play?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 record 10-6-1 (+$440)

Boston -10 (1100 to win 1000)- Golden State is 1-6 ATS when recieving 8 or more points this season. Boston is 6-4 when laying this number or more soo far on the season. Golden State is under .500 ATS @ home this season and the Celts have a little edge there... But those are just numbers...lets talk about this game for a minute...Boston didn't even attempt to prolong last nights game. And 99% of the time, teams that were soo close for soo long would have fought down to the last tenth of a second. Why? b/c they had to travel out west tonight and one game isn't any more important than another to this team. Traveling out west is a LOT easier than traveling out east for B2Bs obv due to the added rest time. With Jackson down and Crawford's groin...who's gonna provide the necessary firepower to stay with the Celtics tonight? Best way for Doc & co to save energy is to put this one away early. And that's exactly what I expect them to do. The Lakers made their statement last night. Boston can answer by dominating the B2B tonight and showing the league that it's gonna take a lot more than one regular season loss to get them down. I expect the Celtics largest lead of the night to break 30...probably win to the tune of 22-25 points....BOL boys...

Wish me luck

Boston has high hopes of topping 70+ wins this season, so I believe they will be more than focused against a team they should dominate.

why did u say u wouldnt bet more than 500 a game?

gl tonight, was lookin at this game earlier but backed away from gs. still fully lookin over tha card

i dunno, i said 100-500...but once in a while life gets boring...so why not...lol

gl... would be concerned about the mental fatigue Rivers mentioned yesterday... Hope you hit it..

Boston didn't even attempt to prolong last nights game. And 99% of the time, teams that were soo close for soo long would have fought down to the last tenth of a second. Why? b/c they had to travel out west tonight and one game isn't any more important than another to this team. Traveling out west is a LOT easier than traveling out east for B2Bs obv due to the added rest time.
I'm confused. But alas, my confusion is impertinent when in the presence of billivy. Carry on.

GL Billyvy. The only thing that could hurt you is if the Celt's toy around with the W's and keep the game close. Kinda like what the Cavs did last night against the Wiz. Personally I think the C's roll. Look for Leon Powe to have a big game, playing in his hometown in front of family.

For the record, according to local news, Jackson, Magette, and Crawford are all questionable. I'll try and give an update later if I hear anything. GL.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/26/SPHB14VBVG.DTL

confusion isn't a prerequisite of cooperation...

tail it for 1.33 million won

Jackson is out...no question...
the only question mark is crawford...but he's not likely from what I'm looking at

btw, magette is out guaranteed!...

where are you reading that he and jackson are "questionable"

you mean the knicks obv?

i have no real opinion worth giving...

spurs tommorow i havent looked at yet but will

I don't see how you can put any money on minny on the road...but then again..i dont see how one can justify laying 6-7 points on the Knicks right now

btw, magette is out guaranteed!...

where are you reading that he and jackson are "questionable"
I supplied the link, but here it is again.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/26/SPHB14VBVG.DTL (local paper)

I'm here at work so I'll try and listen to the pre-game where the Warrior announcers will know for sure. I seriously doubt they play but who knows. w/o them, your will most likely be....

The starting lineup:

Watson
Belinelli
Azubuike
Wright
Biedrins

with the bench consisting of : Turiaf, Morrow, Randolph, and Nelson. Damn we need Monta and the rest back badly.

good luck dude, I would be on the other side in this game. So you can start counting your money

yah, they just used the word questionable there for whatever reason....jackson and magette are both out guaranteed

wow...fuck jackson....what the hell...first game back...he was listed as out indeff. on covers.com

i hate life...

celtics are at the line to push the lead to 10 in the first...if i dont cover...i blame my misfortune of raeding jackson out indeff. he has 11 in the first quarter on 5/6 shooting!!!

Celtics are doing exactly what I expected...the only reason they didn't win the first quarter by 15 is Jackson...5/6 shooting? listed out Indeff????....FUCK THIS...

we cannot play better than we did in the first...

please god lets keep it goin

Boston took the night off and the NBA loves pushing the angle of them being "human" right now. How many offensive fouls did they call against Boston? Poor officiating and it's safe to say Boston isn't a strong road team. Live and learn. I loved the play too.... lost a max on it.

Geez, way to suck Boston. I'm watching on Gamecast and all I see is Jackson and Belinelli scoring. Where is the defense?

you'll get it back billyvy. but yeah, injury reports are a joke. It's almost best to wait till the last minute to see who playing or not... then again, you lose the chance of missing a line you like.

Boston & especially this fucker Doc thought this game is over after 3rd quarter...why was he keepin this "bench" in 4th for so long? he's fuckin terrible in making subs

:hang:

Back