REFS

when thinking of words to describe mike brown i like to think of dumbass more than eltist.

learn how to sub your team.

I think of Al Roker. I also hate his facial expressions on the side lines. It looks like he just had a bite of some bad food, or smells a foul stench.

i still dont know how you come to accepting the refs. after seeing pass interference on d jack in SB i will never come to those terms. EVER.

I think of Al Roker. I also hate his facial expressions on the side lines. It looks like he just had a bite of some bad food, or smells a foul stench.

I knew he looked like someone..

Mike Brown is the "missing TV guide" is any one gets that reference

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by YesSir
Verejo DID NOT TRAVEL.... I dont care about the Sheed play- who cares about a pushoff in crunch time.

Rip played good defense on that last set BAR? Are you serious? He fouled him 3 times....he grabbed him right away and then fouled him before the shot and after the shot! The Cavs got screwed- plain in simple......not if Hughes' pussy ass could make a wide open 7' shot, it would all be good...besides Bron probably would not have made both foul shots anyways(if either).

And yes, I do understand it was a very physical game BUT I am tired of Detroit players whining about every call. It is the most annoying thing to watch when Sheed tries to talk shit about everything...He is a beast but also a POS(on the court and probably off). Rip can shoot the hell out of the ball, Chauncy will soon be a Cav, and Prince is the ugliest man alive

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Where did that come from??

Once again I have to bump this...why you think that..Is he even a free agent after this year?

he is a FA...options are places like MEM and ORL..ain;t happening...

sign and trade will be tough with Joe D...

latest is Cahanucey will defg be back if they win it all..prolly if they make finals..they lose this series he may move on..

NO BETTER situations off staright FA

Back