Reasons why Handicapping horses is the best

Fuck. Didnt realize its harness lol, thats wack as hell. But looking into what you said. Lets go get this money God

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]10/3/15 4:00pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$60.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$0.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"]$3,868.59[/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]Oct-03 KEN R6 0.50 USD PK4 1,3,5,6,7/11/4,5,7,8/1,4,5,9,10,12[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Just a friendly reminder from today how profitable horse racing can be as we approach Breeders Cup

Just wanted to give a friendly bump for horse racing exposure as we approach one of the best racing weekends of the year!!! Feel free to ask any questions and I will answer the best I can.

is there any way to determine estimated payouts ? or a way to back into a payout after a race? some of my payouts from my local I can't recalculate and/or i calculate differently ... book uses an online interface and said he doesnt understand horse betting although its offered through the site he uses

is there any way to determine estimated payouts ? or a way to back into a payout after a race? some of my payouts from my local I can't recalculate and/or i calculate differently ... book uses an online interface and said he doesnt understand horse betting although its offered through the site he uses

The payouts will be shown for the 20 minutes prior to the race. I have never been able to buyout of a multi race wager before it is over, but I know some can. I am not sure how you and your local would get the payout confused as the results speak for themselves.

Just wanted to bump this as we get closer and closer to the Derby with Derby preps virtually every Saturday from here on out. As always, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask or PM me. I can also help with getting people the racing form to learn the game.

I have now ventured into the Twitter world, for the purpose of talking ponies. If anyone wants to talk ponies on twitter, or follow picks my handle is

@SBHorseElites

Today we had $317 in wagers and returned $1023 in winnings. Been hot at Oaklawn.

Bump this thread every year at breeders cup time. Please go read page 1.

Pm me or post in here any questions or thoughts, i will get back to you!

Going to be posting your BC plays in here? I'll be there on Saturday! BOL

Jealous, we had several guys toss the idea around but it just hasn't panned out.

And VK, there may not be idiot coaches but there can be plenty of idiot jocks, all the same

Jealous, we had several guys toss the idea around but it just hasn't panned out.

And VK, there may not be idiot coaches but there can be plenty of idiot jocks, all the same

Yeah, can't wait. Been to the bc at other tracks but never at SA. Now I'd like to win some $$....ha.

I hope it is ridiculous in a good way, as my only goal is to garner more interest in what could be a dying sport. It definitely is not for everyone, but there is a lot of similarities in how you handicap a sports game versus a horse race. Just want to spread knowledge about what can be in betting horses. Thanks for checking out the thread!

He meant ridiculous in a good way ... and how could he not? This thread is awesome.

Back