Reasonable action

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Take a chance on the Pelicans. 6-0 ATS on Monday and Utah very average on Monday
Take the over in Laker game. This is not based refs. Reality is Clippers are a huge over on no rest. These teams hate each other.
Kings 8-3 ATS on Monday
Might be interested in Nets. Will decide late
Will make these bets and will look at other plays

Last edited:
Not sure what to think in Kings total. They are a under team. On 2 days rest also 9-4 over

Kings minus 11.5
Jazz plus 10.5
Lakers over need to look to see the number 234
And Lakers minus 4 are in
Laker pick is based on 2 homer refs
Clippers on 3 in four and the fact that every player on that Laker team hates them
Still looking

Last edited:
Kings minus 11.5
Jazz plus 10.5
Lakers over need to look to see the number
And Lakers minus 4 are in
Laker pick is based on 2 homer refs
Clippers on 3 in four and the fact that every player on that Laker team hates them
Still looking

Now that's a line. Good find Tuck.

First time the Kings have been a double-digit fave since 2015 (they lost at home vs Philly as -11 chalk that occasion).

Prior too that they haven't had a line like this since April 2008 when Artest (MWP), Brad Miller, Kevin Martin and the great Mikki Moore were on the roster,

Which also happens to be the last time they covered as 10+ chalk.

I Played Nets and over
I also played Clips for less, only got 3.5 though, don't get the hate part, all the lakers are a bunch of kids or transient and Lebron who doesn't hate just loves himself, like over though

You do not understand the Lakers hating the Clippers. Strange. Off that theKnicks play the Suns in 2 daysThe Suns beat them in NY buy 28 points last year. ,

? I teased Kings down to 5 an dPelicans up to 17 with local numbers and I am seeing 9.5 for Pelicans not 11

Back