really? u serious Jeff Long on the committee?

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Fuck no. Took a half the first night, felt fine the next day and took another half the next night just to be safe.

Have only taken any of the others if I'm in ridiculous pain, which I've had in the back...but that's not when I take em...2nd toe on my right foot has for 3 times the last couple years almost crippled me for a day. Can't walk, drive, etc...so they've come in handy I guess and it's like a one day issue. Getting old blows.

lol. So, it would be 24 of the pills that you have, or 48 of your half pill doses....PER DAY. It's just insane to me that docs actually prescribe doses that high for people...especially those that actually had surgery, which was supposed to correct the problem.

got to learn all about 3 days of hell and suboxone so I guess it was a learning experience

got to learn all about 3 days of hell and suboxone so I guess it was a learning experience

When I went on my honeymoon, I didn't bring any oxy 80s with me (they still made them back then), only brought a few suboxones and my wife had her Xanax. It was the oddest fucking thing...I was literally halfway across the globe and didn't suffer from any withdrawal symptoms at all (had one day I felt like shit but still got up and functioned all day long). I only took one suboxone the entire 10 days, and a few Xanax here and there. I literally felt 100% normal..did everything I wanted to do on the trip, drank some beers, ate any kind of food that we wanted, etc.

As soon as we hit Detroit on the flight back for a layover, the withdrawal symptoms hit me like a ton of bricks..on the fucking plane from Detroit to Buffalo. How in the hell does a delayed withdrawal even occur? It was just the oddest fucking thing. I was sick for that day and then that was it. Just being in a different environment, 15 times zones away, having new things to do everyday was enough to stop my mind and body from suffering through withdrawals? I have no other answers....the mind is a powerful thing is all I can say.

I don't understand addiction but find it fascinating, have a feeling societal standing plays a part, and the reason why...I know fairly well to do people that can do blow in minimal amounts (bumps) and never do lines...just to keep the night going. Seems smart, as smart as it can be among the cocaine cowboys anyway...but don't know many that have become addicted. One guy did and got his divorce papers served...after turning to God, moving to the Midwest...they're still together and have a two year old :rofl:

Wish I'd have stuck with psych as a major, it only lasted a semester but I'm more interested now

I don't understand addiction but find it fascinating, have a feeling societal standing plays a part, and the reason why...I know fairly well to do people that can do blow in minimal amounts (bumps) and never do lines...just to keep the night going. Seems smart, as smart as it can be among the cocaine cowboys anyway...but don't know many that have become addicted. One guy did and got his divorce papers served...after turning to God, moving to the Midwest...they're still together and have a two year old :rofl:

Wish I'd have stuck with psych as a major, it only lasted a semester but I'm more interested now

yeah what shame, u could be making 25k a yr with that fucking shit degree
schools shouldnt even be allowed to offer that
and yeah i was a psych major at one point, one of a few lol

fuck and u guys and your pain pills
i can count at least 4 guys i was good friends with and they got addicted to these things in a very bad way..
one has ended up in and out of rehab, another just made the newspaper for getting busting buying illegally.
both from good families, both with college degrees.. real world shit. fucked up. not all rainbows n ponies like the CTG posters have.
glad i only hit the sauce like tip
:beer1:

Not to take away from the Narco discussion or dud's Alabama hate fest, but this certainly warrants conversation:

Overall opponent records:

Clem 45-35
ALA 61-36
OhSt 45-56
ND 55-44
OkSt 44-55
Iowa 50-50
UF 49-49
HOU 38-61
Okla 45-53

I get the one loss vs undefeated argument and largely agree with it, but if the committee just put the undefeated teams at the top no matter what, why have a committee as opposed to polls? Would we all be ok with teams scheduling the weakest possible schedule to have a better shot at being undefeated?

Not to take away from the Narco discussion or dud's Alabama hate fest, but this certainly warrants conversation:

Overall opponent records:

Clem 45-35
ALA 61-36
OhSt 45-56
ND 55-44
OkSt 44-55
Iowa 50-50
UF 49-49
HOU 38-61
Okla 45-53

I get the one loss vs undefeated argument and largely agree with it, but if the committee just put the undefeated teams at the top no matter what, why have a committee as opposed to polls? Would we all be ok with teams scheduling the weakest possible schedule to have a better shot at being undefeated?

Yea, odd twist in this thread.

From the highlighted...

Flip-flop those two in rankings then. OSU can move back after next two weeks but this is exact problem with committee.

They penalize B12 for not playing each other yet but OSU gets a free pass having ZERO significant wins this season.

Yea, odd twist in this thread.

From the highlighted...

Flip-flop those two in rankings then. OSU can move back after next two weeks but this is exact problem with committee.

They penalize B12 for not playing each other yet but OSU gets a free pass having ZERO significant wins this season.

Somewhat ironic that the Big 12 is being penalized for doing the same thing the SEC has been accused of in the past. Other than Oklahoma, none of the top teams have played anybody worth a shit other than inside the conference. So it's kind of the self-fulfilling prophecy thing where we're supposed to believe they're good just because they were ranked high to begin with.

I think Tony Barnhart sums it up best when he said it's not resume or eye test, it's both. How much weight you give to each is in the eye of the beholder. Also find it interesting that Alabama is considered to have the best resume, yet they have a loss. Who you've beat trumps who you lost to to an extent.

as listed on 5d to win a ring

bama +240
ohio st +325
Clemson +400
n dame +650

don't really care that much about the polls to be honest with you

Back