really? u serious Jeff Long on the committee?

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

you guys thought about moving BAMA to number 1..
this is bizarro world shit to me
i know u heard me talk about this way too much but come on!
bama has a fucking loss!!

holy fuck

I'm ok with that. Only 1 team on Bama's schedule has a losing record. Clemson has 6 on their schedule. I think that is the reason they thought about moving Bama to 1.

Agree that Bama shouldn't be #1, but if the committee is saying they are looking at record of opponents, then they aren't valuing an undefeated team over ones with losses. It is what it is.

If you're in the camp that says it doesn't matter that team A's schedule and wins are better than team B's, the only thing that matters is that team B is undefeated, than you have to have (absolutely must have) any undefeated team left in the top 4 (or 5, or 6, or however many teams are undefeated). Either the schedule matters, or it doesn't...you can't have it both ways. Any one loss team's schedule, even though it may be twice as difficult as Houston's (or whichever team from the non Power 5 is undefeated in a season, just happens to be Houston now), has no claim to be ranked above the undefeated team using that logic.

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with that either, just pointing out the potential hypocrisy. If people don't think who a team has beaten actually matters, then the committee's job wouldn't even begin until there are less than 4 teams with a loss. Whether it be Ball St, USC, or Idaho...if they are undefeated they belong in the top 4 (or however many teams don't have a loss) until they lose.

College football is a bit different in that the only teams that have comparable schedules are the teams in their respective conference. The way the committee is choosing to decide on the strength of teams from different conferences is to use their schedule strength, or "better wins," as opposed to simply using record. Again, not saying I agree with it per se, but I can understand what they are doing and can accept it....for the most part.

Only preseason rankings make a win over one conference opponent any better than a win over another conference opponent, we all know it and do this over and over but this is losing its luster

Only preseason rankings make a win over one conference opponent any better than a win over another conference opponent, we all know it and do this over and over but this is losing its luster

It seems the committee is looking at the actual record of the opponents as opposed to the rankings (or simply the rankings).

Right now, if we don't care the quality of wins a team has, the top 4 should be Clemson, tOSU, Iowa, and Oklahoma State...with Houston being #5.

And tOSU and Iowa will play each other, so if the others don't lose it should be Clemson, B1G winner, Ok St, and Houston in the playoff.

pre season rankings are a joke
should not be any but that will never happen
gosh if i hear the word eye test one more time
who is giving the damn eye test? some fucking dork that never buckled a chin strap? yeah most likely

pre season rankings are a joke
should not be any but that will never happen
gosh if i hear the word eye test one more time
who is giving the damn eye test? some fucking dork that never buckled a chin strap? yeah most likely

Well, yeah, Jeff Long said his/their reasoning for Notre Dame being "comfortably" in the top 4 was that "they've looked good" and have looked better than Iowa and Ok St.

how in the world of one loss teams is ND behind bama?
IF u say clemson is number one? ND went there and lost on the last play. absurd
tits tucked tshirt saban has everyone but me under his thumb

that should be rephrased
saban has his pants pulled up to his tits with his shirt tucked, bama style

rankings IMO

[TABLE="width: 98"]
<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Clemson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ohio St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iowa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notre Dame[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TCU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michigan St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]North Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baylor[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Where was it phrased the first time to be rephrased?
lol i dont know im drunk
took off tomorrow due to the bad back lol
making sure u all know saban is a douche and pulls his pants up to his tits

rankings IMO

<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Clemson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ohio St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iowa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notre Dame[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TCU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michigan St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]North Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baylor[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Florida and TCU maybe a bit high, but I like these overall. Houston may be a bit high at #2, but I certainly would have them at #5 I think.

I'd concur Alan but would have ND as the best one loss team, comes down to the loss as opposed the wins but could discuss ND vs Bama for that spot. Obv tOSU or Iowa will be bounced

should i go watch "the gift" or "Jurassic world"? thats all i got to pick from on demand it seems unless u guys have a better one

lol i dont know im drunk
took off tomorrow due to the bad back lol
making sure u all know saban is a douche and pulls his pants up to his tits

I've got some purcocet from a surgery a couple yrs ago if needed

Think some Vicodin that might be older too, I hate pain scripts

Florida and TCU maybe a bit high, but I like these overall. Houston may be a bit high at #2, but I certainly would have them at #5 I think.

It's just unbeatens ranked by winnings % of their opponents against FBS, followed by 1 loss teams ranked the same. If I rank it by number of wins as opposed to winning %

<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Clemson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ohio St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iowa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notre Dame[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michigan St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TCU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]North Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baylor[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Well duds, it's oxycodone or hydrocodone....as I mentioned before...lol

kj,
did ur maid leave yet?
or is she doing high knees in the basement?

It's just unbeatens ranked by winnings % of their opponents against FBS, followed by 1 loss teams ranked the same. If I rank it by number of wins as opposed to winning %

<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Clemson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ohio St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iowa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notre Dame[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michigan St.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oklahoma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TCU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]North Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baylor[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I like these rankings a bit better. Pretty much the same, still think Florida is too high, but if that's what the numbers say...

My thing with Florida is that they've lost their starting QB. Really the only reason I'd have them a bit lower.

hydrocodone = Vicodin
oxycodone = Roxy

Just a street translation, Vicodin was borderline worthless to me and I don't do that shit

hydrocodone = Vicodin
oxycodone = Roxy

Just a street translation, Vicodin was borderline worthless to me and I don't do that shit

oxycodone = percocet, but I got what you meant.

Roxy's are the 30mg little blue oxycodones....fwiw

Duds, you're better off with KJ in this case...he's willing to give em away. I have access to both of those, but the hydrocodones (10mg) go for $5/each, and the roxys (30mg though) fetch $20/each.

Duds, you're better off with KJ in this case...he's willing to give em away. I have access to both of those, but the hydrocodones (10mg) go for $5/each, and the roxys (30mg though) fetch $20/each.
thanks
guess i will pass
"pain dont hurt" as dalton would say
a lil whiskey will do fine

Duds, get some "anti-gravity" boots, or one of those contraptions that gets you completely upside down and give that a whirl. Haha

I had to pay something with insurance, can't remember what but they might be dated. Just took inventory.

3.5 perc, 1 Vicodin, a lil snow and even some blue diamond for those nights

That said I could run dry in half a day, I'm not well stocked

I had to pay something with insurance, can't remember what but they might be dated. Just took inventory.

3.5 perc, 1 Vicodin, a lil snow and even some blue diamond for those nights

That said I could run dry in half a day, I'm not well stocked

Oh yeah, those aren't prescription prices I mentioned, those are street prices. If you got a script, you probably paid $10 for a whole bottle of em.

$15 max I know that

Right, depending on your plan. Just crazy how much the pills go for. You can get a bottle of 180 30mg oxycodones for $375ish for a script (without health insurance), and turn around and sell that bottle for $3,600. With health insurance, the most you're paying is $50, so you pocket $300+ more.

Those 30mg oxys can go for up to $30 each as well. Can sell those 180 pills for $5,400!!

Got some Aleve too Duds just in case, that's my go to when old shit happens to old people..it's inexpensive

Got the percs after having a cyst taken off my back, did local anesthesia and wasn't feeling any pain but wanted them just in case...can't stand interrupted sleep. Man that stuff fucked me up and only took a half the first night just in case...wild fucking dreams

Got the percs after having a cyst taken off my back, did local anesthesia and wasn't feeling any pain but wanted them just in case...can't stand interrupted sleep. Man that stuff fucked me up and only took a half the first night just in case...wild fucking dreams

I know 2 people who've had back surgeries (multiple surgeries each)...one has been prescribed 8/day for a few years now, the other gets 6/day as of right now. And they somehow still actually need the pills for the pain. Could you imagine walking around every single day ingesting 8 of those damn things? Talking about the 30mg pills too.

Fuck no. Took a half the first night, felt fine the next day and took another half the next night just to be safe.

Have only taken any of the others if I'm in ridiculous pain, which I've had in the back...but that's not when I take em...2nd toe on my right foot has for 3 times the last couple years almost crippled me for a day. Can't walk, drive, etc...so they've come in handy I guess and it's like a one day issue. Getting old blows.

Don't know if you were around but I dated a chick that snorted the Roxy religiously, that was a mess

Back