Really like the Bobcats

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Have played this for 1.5 units at 9. If Boykins plays or if I see good referees it goes up. This a joke? Richardson coming home. Bobcats off a crush by NO while GS is off a very happy crush of NO and playing 4 in 6. Last 10 home games GS is 2-8 ats. They forced themselves to cover against Spurs and Grizz. Their 5 other wins were by 2, 2, 5, 4, and 2 and They are going to cover tired and happy against a mild Eastern team with Richardson. Lets just say I seriously doubt it. GL

At least for now due to Corbin the ref I am keeping Bobcats at 1.5 I still may increase this. Toronto minus 5.5 becomes a 2 unit play and I may increase this as well. Will talk about this later but feel two units here is conservative.

yep, we agree again Bobcats really stand out especially with Richardson coming home. GSW has played and traveled a ton lately ( last 3 weeks). Not sure about Tor/Lal though...chat tmrw:cheers:

I see sportsjunky has mentioned the 23-11 stat for Toronto in this point range with the referees. Lets add the 4-1 record of Toronto at home this season on Friday where they win and cover vs
1. 106-75
2. 89-78 Atl
3. lose 85-101 Detroit
4. 91-82 Cleveland
5. 110-Indiana
Now this is third game for Toronto in 4 days with a day off before the game but they had 3 days off before this cycle. It is fourth game in 6 days for the Lakers and they played on the the 25th, 23th and 21 first before that. Kobe played 47.15 minutes last night. Just have a funny feeling Toronto remembers his 81 point night without affection. Toronto has been on a home tear recently winning and covering 6 straight and 13 of the last 20. Toronto last 10 is 7-3 su and ats while the Lakers in the same last 10 are 5-5 su and 3-6-1 ats. Toronto 3 point shooting already the best in the NBA has been incredible recently and looking at their last 20 at home where they went 13-7 su and ats we see them crushing when they win against Washington, Dallas, Cleveland and Houston. Now we see them with a large rest advantage with 3 referees who this season have had the home team go 64-37.
This season when Toronto wins as a 6 point or less fav they are 8-1 ats. Now the Lakers have a good ats record as dogs and are 5-3 b-b on the road this year so people playing the Lakers can make a case. Most or all of those games had Bynum. In other posts at this site I have said when you look at Laker losses there are 2 common features. They get beaten on free throws and beaten on 3 point shooting. I think both happen tonight and I see Toronto as a logical play.

Back